Urinary Tract Infection
URINARY TRACT INFECTION
Symptoms of urinary tract infection:
- The patient suffers from pain and inflammation while passing out urine.
- The patient goes again and again for urination.
- Pus and blood particles start to come out with the urine of the patient.
- The patient of urinary tract infection suffers from backache and vomiting too.
- The woman patient of this disease suffers from vaginal diseases too.
Causes of this disease:
- When a person goes again and again for urination, he becomes the victim of this disease.
- Enlargement of prostrate gland becomes the cause of this disease too.
- The victims of kidney problems become the patients of this disease.
- Diabetic become the victim of urinary tract infection.
- Lack of cleanliness of genitals may be the cause of this disease too.
Treatment of this disease according to naturopathy:
- First, the patient should keep fast for two days for the treatment of this disease. The patient should drink juice of fruits on large scale during fast.
- For the treatment of this disease, the patient should drink the juice of cucumber (kheera), radish, spinach and coconut by mixing equal quantity of water for some days regularly.
- The patient of this disease should drink water on large scale for the treatment of this disease. Use of coconut water, water of barley, water of green coriander, whey and spoiled milk prove beneficial.
- The patient should eat uncooked meal for some days and salt should not be mixed in meal at any rate.
- Mix honey in black sesame and take one spoon thrice a day. The disease named urinary tract infection disappears by the use of this medicine.
- Urinary tract infection disappears by drinking the juice of basil leaves.
- Enema should be adopted to cleanse the stomach by the patient. The patient should keep wet bandage on his abdomen and he should take hip-bath (Kati-Snan) for at least 15 days.
- The patient of this disease should walk in open area and he should take deep breath too.
- The patient of urinary tract infection should pass urine necessarily after having meal for the treatment of this disease.