Tuberculosis is called Rajaykshama in Hindi and tuberculosis is allopathic name. In this disease, the body of the patient becomes weak. Bodily humor viz juice and blood destroy in this disease. When a person becomes the victim of tuberculosis, the lungs, bones, glands and intestines get affected due to this disease.
Symptoms of tuberculosis:
Weight of a person starts to loose slowly and he\she feels exhaustion when any man or woman becomes the victim of this disease. In addition, the patient suffers from cough and fever too. Appetite of the patient gets lost and blood comes with phlegm when he expectorates. Sometimes, the patient of this disease suffers from boils and pimples on the body. There are three kinds of tuberculosis-
- Tuberculosis of lungs
- Tuberculosis of abdominal
- Tuberculosis of bones
Such kind of tuberculosis is not identified easily. This disease remains present in the body for many days. When this disease becomes chronic, it shows its symptoms. A man or woman can become the victim of this disease in any age but it is identified in different ways in different people.
Symptoms of tuberculosis:
- The patient of tuberculosis suffers from headache and difficult breathing.
- Digestion power of the patient becomes disturbed.
- Bones of the patient of pulmonary tuberculosis starts to decay and the victim keeps on suffering from any disease of eye and ear disease. Thus, the main disease remains in hidden form.
- The pulse of the patient of pulmonary tuberculosis runs fast.
- Tongue of the patient of this disease becomes red. Temperature of the body increases very much in this disease.
- The patient of tuberculosis does not sleep and his mouth remains open when he walks or sleeps.
- The patient suffers from excessive bodily weakness in pulmonary disease. Face becomes pale and lustre of the face disappears.
- The patient suffers from constant perspiration and he becomes irritated.
- Sometimes, blood comes with phlegm when the patient of pulmonary disease coughs. Therefore, sputum should be tested time to time.
- The patient does not like fast light and he keeps on grumbling anything. He suffers from teeth grinding.
- The patient of pulmonary disease does not feel appetite. Taste of the tongue becomes sour and weight of the body starts to reduce day by day.
- The patient suffers from coughs when he takes meal in the morning. He feels excessive pain in the chest.
Tuberculosis of stomach:
This disease is identified with great difficulty. Tumors occur in the stomach.
Symptoms of stomach tuberculosis:
- The patient suffers from loose motions again and again in this tuberculosis.
- The patient becomes excessive weak and weight of the body starts to loose.
- Sometimes, the patient suffers from stomach pain.
Tuberculosis of bones:
Bones of the body get affected in this disease. Muscles near about the bones also get affected due to this disease.
Identification of bones tuberculosis:
The patient of this disease suffers from boils-pimples and sores. These sores do not heal up by any treatment.
Causes of the origin of tuberculosis:
- People whose living standard and habits of eating are not proper become the patient suffer from tuberculosis. Heterogeneous liquids accumulate in the body because of these bad habits and diseases occur in the body.
- This disease is caused by tubercle bacillus. These germs take birth in the lungs and destroy the lungs by eating. These germs destroy lungs, skin, joints, backbone, throat, bones, intestines, etc.
- Deduction of prophylactic power and enhancement of heterogeneous liquids are the major causes of the origin of this disease.
- When a person works more than his strength, he becomes the patient of tuberculosis.
- Suppression of stool and urine may be the cause of this disease.
- Loss of semen by involving in any unnatural sex activity may be the cause of tuberculosis.
- If a person lives in humid and dusty atmosphere, he becomes the victim of this disease.
- Lack of light and sun and wrong eating habits may be the causes of tuberculosis.
- Excessive use of poisonous medicines may be the cause of tuberculosis.
There are three stages of tuberculosis:
First stage of tuberculosis:
The patient of tuberculosis can be treated in this stage. The patient suffers from cough and sometimes blood comes with expectoration and sometimes not. The weight of the body starts to loose. He feels exhaustion by doing a little piece of work and he suffers from perspiration. The patient suffers from excessive perspiration at night. There is no fever in the morning but he suffers from fever at noon.
Second stage of tuberculosis:
In this stage of tuberculosis, germs take birth in the lungs of the patient’s body because of which blood and flesh of the body start to be destroyed. The patient suffers from fever at afternoon and his jaws start to swell. Complexion of the face becomes red. He suffers from excessive perspiration at night. In this stage of the disease, the patient suffers from stomach disorders. He suffers from excessive dry coughs. Color of the phlegm changes from white to blue and blood starts to come with phlegm. He vomits too in this disease and the weight of the body starts to loose. Swelling comes on the face. He suffers from sensation of pricking in the armpits. This stage is very troublesome.
Third stage of tuberculosis:
In this stage, both the lungs of the body spoil. Throat of the patient gets affected from any disease. The patient suffers from loose motions. Nose of the patient becomes thin and inner side of the nails becomes black. The temples of the patient sink inside. He feels pain in the lower parts of the knees. Upper portion of the heels of the patient swells and the patient suffers blood vomiting. He feels excessive appetite in this stage of this disease. He thinks that he has become healthy but such kinds of patient remain alive hardly.
A special precaution for the treatment of tuberculosis:
Tuberculosis is an infectious disease. Therefore, clothes, pots, and things of the patient of tuberculosis should be kept far from other healthy persons so no can use them. A healthy person can become the victim of this disease if he uses the things of the patients of tuberculosis.
Treatment of tuberculosis according to naturopathy:
- The patient should drink coconut water and juice of white ash gourd regularly. Tuberculosis disappears within some days.
- Prepare decoction by boiling fresh leaves of spinach and two spoons seeds of fenugreek. Mix honey in 20 ml this decoction and drink thrice a day.
- The patient should take fruits on large scale. Their use provides lots of relief to the patient.
- The patient should take grapes, pomegranate, guava, soup green vegetables, dates, almond, raisins, kernels of muskmelon seeds, milk of white sesame, lemon water, garlic, onion etc. the patient of tuberculosis gets rid of this disease within some days by the use of above mentioned things.
- Mix honey in the juice of Indian gooseberry and take for some days regularly. The patient becomes well within some days.
- The patient of tuberculosis should take rest either in the shadow of neem or pipal tree. He should take deep breath by sitting there and he should go for morning walk too.
- The patient should cleanse his stomach by adopting enema with neem water. Thereafter, he should take hip-bath (Kati-Snan) and he should do Kunjal Kirya too. Mud pack should be applied on the chest and body should be fomented in sunlight in the morning. Avoid from mental tensions.
- There are several Asanas for the treatment of tuberculosis too. The patient of this disease becomes well if he do these Asanas. Such Asanas are as Gomukha-Asana, Matasya-Asana, Uttan-Asana, Manduka-Asana, Katichakra-Asna, Tada-Asana, Nauka-Asana, Dhanur-Asana, Makar-Asana, etc.
- The patient of this disease should live in fresh air and open area. Sunlight should be fallen on the body in the morning because sunlight kills the germs of tuberculosis.
- Goat milk should be given to the patient regularly because milk of goat has the capacity to kill the germs of tuberculosis.
- If the patient has been suffering from constipation, he should adopt enema regularly to cleanse the stomach. In addition too, treatment should be started according to naturopathy.
- Mix honey in the sweet juice of mango and give to the patient for at least 25 days to drink. The disease named tuberculosis disappears soon.
- Mix one spoon honey in the 8-10 drops of garlic and onion juice. The patient gets relief very much by licking this preparation.
- Tuberculosis disappears within some months by eating 2 currants and two wall nuts.
- Water should not be given to the patient of tuberculosis with meal. Water should be given to the patient after 10 minutes of having meal.
- He should not take arbi, rice, and products of gram flour and fine flour.
- Boil black pepper, basil, liquorice, cloves and a little caraway in water and give to the patient to drink. The patient of this disease gets lots of relief by drinking this decoction in lukewarm condition.
- Five leaves of basil should be given to the patient of tuberculosis. Effect of this disease reduces very much by taking this preparation.
- The patient should drink 50 ml water of dark blue colored bottle that has been kept in sunlight before the breakfast in the morning.
- The patient of this disease should lie on the back and keep a blue colored mirror before the chest in this way that sunlight may fall on the chest by the reflection of mirror. The patient should lay in this way that head may remain in shadow and chest may remain in sunlight. Thereafter, keep the blue colored mirror little above from the chest of patient. Sunlight should be fallen on the chest by reflecting through mirror. The disease is cured by doing as mentioned above.
- The patient of tuberculosis should take deep breath in open area in the morning. He should walk in fresh air for at least half hour.
- He should walk on the green grass for at least 15 minutes on bare foot.
- He should do Shava Asana by lying in open area for at least ten minutes. He gets lots of relief.
- The patient should take rubbing bath. The patient should take sponge bath by rubbing properly.
- The patient should apply mud pack on the abdomen before taking bath. Thereafter, whole body should be massaged properly.
- Cover quilt to the patient for ten minutes if the patient has been suffering from excessive sweating to bring sweat. Thereafter, he should take bath with fresh and clean water.
- The patient should avoid from mental tensions and anxiety.
- The patient should take complete rest.
- If the patient of tuberculosis takes rest at least one hour in the shadow of neem tree, he gets lots of relief.
- A pearl should be encased by in the ring of silver. Be wearing this ring, the disease named tuberculosis is cured soon.