Thyroids glands become enlarged when this disease takes a person in its grip because of which a great change occurs in the activities of body organs. Mostly, women become the victim of this disease. This disease affect very much to the patient at the time of menopause, tensions, pregnancy and puberty.
Some detail about the disease of thyroid glands has been given following.
Enlargement of thyroid gland:
Hormones start to excrete from the thyroid glands on large scale in this disease.
Symptoms of enlarged gland:
Weight of the patient starts to lose in this disease. The patient suffers from such symptoms as excessive weakness in the body, excessive sweating from the body, trembling in the fingers, nervousness and the patient does not bear heat. Heart enlarges in this disease and the patient suffers from such symptoms as constant urination, weak memory, no appetite, high blood pressure. Sometimes, the patient suffers from hair fall too. Women suffer from menstrual disorders in this disease.
Contraction of the thyroid gland:
Hormone excretes on low level from thyroid glands in this condition.
Symptoms of contracted thyroid gland:
Weight of the body starts to increase in this disease and he suffers from the sensation of cold. Besides it, he suffer from such symptoms as constipation, dry hair, backache, slow pulsation of the nerve, stiffness in the joints, swelling on the face.
Swelling comes on the thyroid gland in this disease. This swelling can be seen on the neck. Sometimes, this swelling does not appear on the neck but it can be felt on the skin.
Symptoms of goitre:
Contemplation power of a person becomes weak in this disease. The patient suffers from laziness, gloominess, irritation, mental disturbance and loss of weight. The patient does not desire to do any work. Obstruction occurs in the internal organs of the body gradually.
Causes of the origin of the diseases related to thyroid gland:
- Deficiency of iodine in the body may be the cause of this disease.
- Mostly, those people become the victim of this disease who take cooked meal and do not take natural meal. The body gets iodine from natural meal but iodine vanishes in the cooked meal.
- Mental and emotional tensions, dietetic errors, polluted meal may be the cause of this disease.
Natural treatment of the diseases related to thyroid:
- For the treatment of diseases related to thyroid glands, the patient should drink the juice of such fruits and vegetables as coconut water, cabbage, pine apple, orange, apple, carrot, sweet beet and juice). Thereafter, drink sesame oil mixed milk for at least three days. After that, the patient should take normal meal and green vegetables, fruits, salad and sprouted pulse should be included in meal on large scale. The disease disappears within some days.
- The patient should eat fruits, salad and sprouted grains for at least one year regularly.
- Eating water caltrop, fox nut (makhana) and seeds of lotus kamal gatta is beneficial in this disease.
- The patient should keep fast for some days for the treatment of goitre. He should drink the juice of fruits only during fast. Stomach should be cleansed by adopting enema. Thereafter, the patient should take colic bath (Udar Snana) and cold sitz bath (Mehen-Snan).
- The patient of this disease should not eat fried foodstuffs, fine flour, sugar, tea, coffee, wine, packaged foodstuffs at any rate.
- Mix one big spoon honey in one cup juice of spinach. Drink this preparation by mixing a pinch powder of cumin seed at night regularly for some days. The disease is cured soon by doing so.
- Steam should be given on the tumors of throat thrice a d ay and mudpack should be applied on the tumors. The patient should apply oil of green colored bottle that has been kept in sunlight. .
- The patient should take such meal which has iodine in rich quantity.
- Mix 2 spoons seeds of coriander in one glass water and keep to immerse in the night. Boil this preparation in the morning until one fourth water remains. Drink this water on empty stomach and gargle by mixing salt in it. The disease related to thyroid gland disappears.
- Apply mudpack on the stomach for the treatment of diseases related to thyroid gland. Thereafter, stomach should be cleansed by adopting enema. After that, the patient should take hip-bath (Kati-Snan). The disease disappears within some days by doing so.
- The patient should take complete rest to remain far from exhaustion. The patient should take complete relief. The patient should avoid mental and physical problems and emotional tensions. Thereafter, treatment should be started according to natural way.
- For the treatment endocrine glands, there are some Yogik-Kirya and Yoga-Asana. The patient gets rid of this disease. Such Asana and Yogik-Kiryas are as Yogmudra-Asana, Pranayam, Yognidra, Shava-Asana, Pawan-Mukta-Asana, Supta-Vajra-Asana, Matasya-Asana, etc.