Swelling of the uterus
SWELLING OF THE UTERUS
A woman suffers from fever and swelling in the uterus because of this disease. Several other kinds of disease also can occur due to this disease. Such kinds of diseases are as headache, anorexia, ache in the lower portion of the stomach and waist, itching in the vagina, etc.
Causes of the swelling of the uterus:
- A woman can become the victim of this disease if she takes more food than the appetite.
- Gastric problem and constipation may be the cause of the swelling of uterus.
- Tight clothes of the woman may be the reason of this disease.
- A woman can become the victim of this disease if there is weakness in the muscles of the stomach and in the lack of physical exercise or by doing hard exercise.
- Excessive use of medicines may be the cause of uterus’ swelling.
- Excessive sexual intercourse may be the cause of uterus’ swelling.
- Wrong eat habits may be the cause of this disease.
- A woman can become the patient of this disease if precautions are not adopted during delivery.
Treatment of this disease by nature therapy:
- The patient should keep fast for 4-5 days regularly only by drinking fruits’ juice. Thereafter, she should take uncooked meal.
- She should not take salt, spice, fried foodstuff and sweets during this disease.
- The woman should apply mud pack on the stomach in the disease named swelling of the uterus. She should take hipbath (Kati-Snan). She should adopt enema to cleanse the stomach.
- The woman should lie by keeping her feet on one foot high place. She should take rest for one-two hours in this condition. Thereafter, she should do exercises of breathing. The disease is cured soon by doing so.