Swelling and sore of the lips
SWELLING AND SORE OF THE LIPS
Gums become red in the presence of swelling and sores on the lips. All kinds of mouth diseases occur because of dietetic errors, lack of cleanliness and lack of nutrients in meal. A person becomes the victim of this disease if he takes spicy things, fried things or indigestion of meal may be the causes of this disease. Foul smell comes out from the mouth of the patient and blood comes out from the gums if they are pressed. A sore occurs near about the gums and pus starts to exude from them when this disease becomes chronic.
Causes of this disease:
- If teeth are not cleansed properly after having meal or drinking water, germs start to grow near about the teeth because of which swelling comes in the gums and sores appear there.
- Use of betel leaf, tobacco, betel nut, smoking and Gutkha may be the cause of pyorrhea by which this disease occurs.
- Constipation and other body disease affect to the teeth because of a person becomes the victim of this disease.
- Lack of vitamin ‘C', ‘D’ and calcium become the cause of this disease.
- A person becomes the patient of this disease if he uses sugar and sugar products.
Treatment of this disease according to naturopathy:
- Mix salt and turmeric powder in mustard oil and clean teeth with the help of finger regularly. The patient gets lots of relief.
- For the treatment of this disease, the patient should kill all the causes of this disease. Now, natural treatment can be started.
- Swelling comes on the gums and sore occurs there because of any kind of injury. Therefore, avoid from any kind of mouth injury.
- The patient of this disease should never eat sugar, sweet or packaged food at any rate.
- Mix salt in hot water and gargle in the morning regularly. The patient gets lots of relief by doing so in this disease.
- The patient should massage and rub to his gums for the treatment of this disease.
- Boil neem leaves in water and gargle with this water regularly to get rid of swelling and sores of the gums.
- The patient of this disease should brush his teeth with the twig of neem in the morning and evening for the treatment of this disease. Its use provides lots of relief.
- To get rid of this disease, the patient should take carrot, lemon, Indian gooseberry, orange, mosambi, spinach, coconut water, white ash gourd while keeping the fast. Thereafter, take uncooked meal as fruits, salad, sprouted pulses for some days regularly. After that, the patient should take simple food which contains vitamin ‘C’, ‘D’ salad and calcium on large scale.
- Apply juice of lemon or Indian gooseberry on the finger and rub on the gums. The patient gets rid of swelling and sores of the lips.
- Chewing is good process for the treatment of this disease.
- Mudra, Sarvanga-Asana, Matasya-Asana and Paschimothan-Asana are beneficial for the treatment of this disease.
- A person must clean his teeth after eating or drinking anything.
- If the patient chews green coach grass for some time in the morning regularly, he gets rid of this disease completely within some days.
- Natural means of treatment should be done along with the local treatment of swelling and sores of the gums. Such treatments are as fasting, enema, mud pack, hip-bath (Kati-Snan), covering around the neck, sunbath, Jalneti, etc.
- Doing Sheetkar and Sheetali-Pranayam provide lots of relief in this disease.
- Toast peel of almond and alum and then grind them into fine powder. Fill this powder into a bottle to get rid of swelling and sores of the gums.
- Apply mud pack near about the chin and lips regularly to get rid of the swelling and sores of the lips.