Sun is called the store of the energy. The practice of this mudra increases the inner energy of the body. Energy is present in the whole universe. Nobody can live without vitality. If there is a deficiency of energy in the body of a person, the body becomes loose and he feels that he has nothing in his body. Ring finger is the representative of earth element and thumb is the representative of the fire element. The practice of Surya Mudra by both the hands produces strength in the body soon.
Join ring finger in the root of the thumb and keep the remaining fingers straight. This position is called Surya Mudra.
Surya mudra is very useful in Padma Asana and Sidhda Asana.
Technique of asana-
First, sit on the calm and clean place. Now put your left heel on the blank portion between the urinary organs and anus. After that, raise your right leg and put on the ankle of the left leg. However, keep one thing in the brain that spinal cord should remain straight. Now form Surya Mudra and put both the yyton the knees.
This mudra should be done about 8 minutes because the practice of this mudra increases body warmth. You can do the practice of this at most 24 minutes in the winter season.
- The practice of Surya Mudra generates strength in the body.
- This mudra reduces body weight and the body remains balanced.
- Regular practice of Surya Mudra increases energy in the body and generates warmth.
- Regular practice of this mudra ends depression.
- If a woman becomes fat after delivery, she should do the practice of this mudra. She returns in her previous position by doing the practice of this mudra.
According to acupressure, there are symbolic points of thyroid in the root of thumb. Thyroid keeps the size and type of the body in balance. Giving pressure on the thyroid points makes the balance of its excretions.
The person, who has been suffering from body weakness, should not do the practice of this mudra. It can be harmful for them.