SUITABLE GIRL AND BOY FOR MARRIAGE
SUITABLE GIRL AND BOY FOR MARRIAGE
People face big difficulty at the time of marriage in those countries where boys are more than the number of girls. Before sometime, this problem was in foreign countries but at present time, Indians also have been facing this problem very much.
Often such kinds of problems can be observed easily even in Rajasthan, etc. where there is no big difference between the ratio of male and female. What the reason is behind it? The reason behind it is that parents inquire about boy’s nature, attitude, qualification and family background properly. If parents do not get suitable boy for their daughter, the girl remains unmarried for a long time. Here some suggestions have been given below which will prove beneficial for the parent who have been searching suitable boys for their daughters.
- An unemployed boy is not a right choice for your daughter.
- A too younger boy is also not suitable for your daughter.
- An aged man is also not an apt choice for your daughter.
- Do not marry of your daughter with a boy who is in the habit of drinking and smoking.
- If the family of the boy is prosperous but the boy is mentally weak, you should not marry of your daughter with such kind a boy.
- You should not marry of your daughter with a boy whose family is greedy for dowry.
- A boy with bad name is not a right choice for your daughter. You should not marry your girl with a boy who is arrant and notorious in his locality.
Parents are puzzled for the selection of good bride for their sons along with the selection of good boys for their daughters. Here some suggestions have been given here for those parents who want good bride for their sons.
- A girl, who is strong, good looking and active, is the right choice for a good bride of your son. The girl should neither too fat nor too slim.
- The height of the girl should be less than the height of the boy. If the height of the boy is less, a girl with equal height is the right choice.
- A girl, who is 20-25 years old, is a right choice for your son.
- The girl, who was the patient of any serious disease as tuberculosis, is not a good bride of your son.
- The girl who is fair complexioned or dark skinned is not right choice as good bride to your son.
- The girl should not be very much beautiful if you want to marry your son with her but all the robes may appears very good.
- A girl who does not know how to do domestic deeds is not right choice to your son.
- Fashionable girl or a girl who wears short clothes is not appropriate girl for your son.
- A girl with laughing nature and who talks lovingly is a right choice for your son.
- A girl who is praised by all is the right choice to you to marry your son.
- A girl whose family is very rich is not good choice for your son.
- An extravagant girl is not good choice to marry your son.
We have told you right selection of good boy and good girl. Besides it, there are some points, which are essential for the selection of good boy and good girl.
All the people know that no person is complete in this world. Each has at least one fault. Someone is fat, someone is thin, someone is tall, someone is small, someone is rich, someone is poor, some is well educated and someone is illiterate. Someone has been earning lacks of rupees whereas another has been earning only 4-5 thousands rupees.
If a boy is good looking and he is in good job, it may be that he has a bad habit as drinking wine or smoking. Situation is the same with the girls. Someone is fair complexioned, someone has good body, someone is tall and someone is small. Besides it, each girl has many faults. In this way, we can say that a boy with good job and without bad habits is a good boy for your daughter. Whereas a girl with good natured, adept in domestic deeds is good choice for your son.