Names: - Padhal is known the names of as Patala, krishanvrinta, Amogha and Tarmapushpi etc.
Color: - Padhal is white and pink color like copper color.
Taste: - Padhal is pungent and bitter.
Structure: - Padhal is white and its flowers are pink color like copper color.
Nature: - Padhal nature is cool in nature.
Useful in different diseases:
1. Fever: Grind white padal root to make the powder and dissolve it in lukewarm water. After that, filter it to make a decoction and give it to the patient, it removes nervousness that occurs because of fever.
- Hiccup can be cured by licking juice of padhal flowers with honey twice a day (in the morning and evening).
- Take 1 to 2 grams powder of Padhal flowers with 4 to 6 grams honey twice a day (in the morning and evening), it provides relief from hiccup.
3. Weakness: Taking the gulkand of Padhal flowers is useful to remove weakness.
4. Wounds: Applying soft and tender leaves of Padhal is useful to cure the wounds.
5. Burning sensation of stomach: Grind the barks of Padhal and boil it in water to make a decoction. Taking 20 to 40 ml this decoction in the morning and evening is useful to get relief in burning sensation of stomach.
6. Delirium (Murmuring): Take 20 to 40 ml decoction of Padhal; it removes nervousness and delirium that are caused by fever.