Red Wood Tree
RED WOOD TREE
Useful in different diseases:
1. Intestines diseases: Take 3.60 gram powder of Red wood tree peel or 28 ml decoction of it thrice in a day. Its use cures intestine diseases after some time.
2. Malaria fever: Give 14 gram powder of Red wood trees peel or its 28 ml decoction to the patient thrice a day. Its use provides relief in malaria fever.
3. Mouth blisters: Prepare a decoction by boiling red wood tree peel (rohini mass) and gargle with this decoction twice a day. Tongue and mouth blisters are cured by gargling with this decoction.
4. Diarrhea: Grind red wood trees peel (rohini mass) and prepare fine powder. Take it 14 gram or its decoction 28 ml thrice a day regularly. Taking it loose motions stops.
5. Amoebic dysentery: Grind 3.60 grams red wood trees’ peel and prepare decoction by boiling it. Take 28 ml this decoction thrice a day. Its use prevents amoebic dysentery.
6. Stomach wounds: Take 360 ml powder of red wood tree (rohini mass) or 28 ml its decoction thrice a day. Its use provides relief in stomach wounds.