Name in different languages:
English : prolapsus ani
Hindi : Kanch
Arabic : Oloya
Bengali : Gudabhransh
Gujarati : Mana nikalvuna
Kannada : Gudailita
Malayalam : Gudabrashama
Oriya : Maldwar banari padiba
Telugu : Peyee jarut
Punjabi : Guda utarna
Tamil : Asanovoya vailip duthala
Prolapsus ani occurs due to constipation, dysentery and groaning or coughing at the time when the patient suffers from amoebic dysentery. When a person suffers from constipation, his stool becomes hard and dry because of which the patient has to give excessive pressure for excretion. Skin of the anus comes out with stool by giving excessive pressure on the anus. It is called prolapsus ani. The skin of children anus starts to come out due to excessive loose motions because its anus is soft. When a child is physically weak due to illness, muscles of the anus become weak consequently, he suffers from prolapsus ani due to regular loose motions. In this stage, swelling becomes in the anus that has come out. When a wound occurs on swelled part, germs take birth in it from which the disease increases. Mostly, this disease occurs in children and adult men and women.
Prolapsus ani occurs because of giving excessive pressure while excretion, constipation and dysentery. Thin membrane of the intestines starts to come out because of giving excessive pressure while excretion. When this part of the intestines goes inside hardly, there is a doubt of peeling in the membrane because of rubbing.
Meal and abstinence:
Soft food stuff should be taken like cooked vegetable of Indian sorrel in prolapsus ani.
Solid and hot food stuff and more spicy food stuff should not be taken in prolapsus ani.
Treatment by different medicines:
- Boil 100 grams leaves of pomegranate with one liter water and filter it. Wash the anus with this water 3-4 times in a day; it is useful to cure prolapsus ani.
- Grind pomegranate peels, habbaalayas and quercus infectoria 5 grams each together. Boil 150 grams this mixture with water until it remains ¼ parts then filter it. Wash anus with this water, it is useful to cure prolapsus ani.
2. Lotus: When children suffer from prolapsus ani, they have to face problem of amoebic dysentery. For the treatment, mix one spoon powder of lotus leaves with one spoon sugar candy and give it to children thrice a day, it provides relief soon.
- Grind bark, root and leaves of guava 50 grams each together. Boil this mixture with 400 ml water until it remains half water then filter it. Wash anus with this water, it is useful to cure prolapsus ani.
- Make a paste by grinding guava leaves and tie it on the anus; it cures prolapsus ani.
- Apply thick decoction of guava root on children anus, it provides relief in prolapsus ani.
- Make a poultice of guava leaves and tie it on the anus, it reduces swelling caused by fast diarrhea and cures prolapsus ani.
- Grind fine cobra saffron and guava together then prepare tablets (Equal of kidney bean) from it. These tablets should be given to children for internal treatment.
- Mix equal quantity of root, leaves and bark of guava together. Grind 250 grams this mixture and boil it with one liter water until it remains half water. Wash the anus with it again and again and push into the anus consequently, the anus fits on real place.
4. Black peppers:
- Make a powder by grinding 5 grams black peppers and 10 grams toasted cumin seed together. Mix this powder with whey and take it twice a day, it cures prolapsus ani.
- Make a powder by grinding equal quantity of black peppers and black cumin seed together. Mix ¼ parts to half gram this powder with honey and then take it twice a day regularly, it provides relief in prolapsus ani.
5. Alum: Mix 1 gram alum with 30 liter water and apply this water on the clean anus with the help of cotton, it cures prolapsus ani.
6. Acacia Arabica: Make a decoction by boiling 10 grams bark of acacia Arabica with 500 liter water. After that, wash the anus with this decoction, it cures prolapsus ani.
7. Flavieria repanda: Make a paste by grinding 30 grams its root and 20 grams turmeric with water. Prolapsus ani is cured by applying this paste on the anus.
8. Papaya: Mix ground papaya with water and apply it on the anus, it cures prolapsus ani.
9. Jambul: Make a decoction by boiling jambul, long peppers, banyan and beleric myrabalan 20 grams each with 500 liters water. Wash the anus with this decoction after excretion; it is useful to cure prolapsus ani.
10. Leaf of intoxicating hemp: Prolapsus ani is cured by applying juice of leaves of intoxicating hemp.
- Fill castor oil in bottle of green glass and dry it in sun light for 1 week. Apply this oil on the affected part with the help of cotton; it is useful to cure prolapsus ani.
- Mix half to one spoon castor oil (According to age) with light hot milk and take it at night regularly, it cures constipation and stomach disorders by which anus disorders ends.
12. Myrabalan chebulie: Take 2 grams powder of small myrabalan chebulie with lukewarm water twice a day; it breaks constipation consequently, anus does not come out.
13. Indian gooseberry: Feed jam of Indian gooseberry or myrabalan chebulie with milk to children, it cures constipation and prolapsus ani.
14. Catechu: Heat wax with ground catechu and mix ghee in it to prepare a paste. Apply this paste on the anus, it cures constipation consequently, anus does not come out.
15. Cobra saffron: Mix ¼ parts cobra saffron with guava and feed it to children, it cures prolapsus ani.
16. Quercus infectoria:
- Grind 2 grams toasted alum with 2 quercus infectoria and mix it with 100 grams water to prepare syrup. Immerse cotton in this syrup and apply it on the anus afterwards put the anus inside and tie langot. Use this process for 4-5 days; it is useful to cure prolapsus ani.
- Make a powder by grinding quercus infectoria and alum together then spray it on the anus, it provides relief from pain caused by prolapsus ani.
- Boil 2 ground quercus infectoria with 1 glass water and make cool it. Wash the anus with this water; it cures prolapsus ani.
- Soak powder of quercus infectoria, alum and trifala about 10 grams each in water for 1-2 hours. Filter this mixture with the help of cloth and wash the anus with this water, it cures prolapsus ani.
17. Alum: Mix half ground alum with 100 ml water and wash the anus with it, it cures prolapsus ani.
18. Sesame: Apply sesame oil and foment it afterwards push anus inside and tie a bandage of T shape, and then apply it on the anus twice a day regularly, it cures prolapsus ani.
19. Mouse meat: Apply raw and fresh meat of anus and tie a bandage of T shape; it cures prolapsus ani.
20. Pierorhiza: Mix ¼ parts powder of pierorhiza with honey and take it twice a day regularly, it ends looseness of the intestines and cures prolapsus ani.
21. Saxifraga ligulata: Take ¼ parts Saxifraga ligulata twice a day regularly; it cures prolapsus ani and the diseases caused by weakness of the intestines.
22. Onion: Give 2-4 ml onion juice to children twice a day regularly, it is useful to cure prolapsus ani.
23. Aniseed: Toast separate aniseed and Poppy seeds with some ghee. Grind both together and filter it with the help of cloth. Feed half to one spoon this powder with mixed milk with sugar candy to children twice a day regularly, it cures constipation and prolapsus ani.
24. Indian sorrel:
- Take 40-80 grams ground leaves of Indian sorrel twice a day regularly, it provides relief in prolapsus ani.
- Heat juice of indian sorrel with ghee and apply it on the anus, it cures prolapsus ani.
25. Pierorhiza: Mix ¼ parts pierorhiza with honey and take it twice a day regularly, it ends looseness of the intestines and suppresses the anus on its place slowly-slowly.