Primary treatment at the time of accident and natural calamities (disasters)
PRIMARY TREATMENT AT THE TIME OF ACCIDENT AND NATURAL CALAMITIES (DISASTERS)
In modern time, due to industrial growth (development) and urbanization, numbers of accidents are go on increasing day-by-day, mostly by numbers of vehicles and machines. The number of injured people is also increasing by natural calamities (disasters) like- fire, earthquakes, floods, plague or fighting-quarreling, etc. in addition to big (major) accidents like- rail, aeroplane and buses.
Arrangements for primary treatment- This type of arrangement will be made in large scale or which are needed at the time like-
- First aid box, stripes (bandages), splinters and stretchers at schools, colleges and public places.
- At such places, the arrangement of one who is fully trained in providing primary treatment before carrying the sufferer to the nearest hospital.
- The arrangement to provide training for such people time-to-time like- the process of saving the lives, giving artificial breathe and the practice of C.P.R.
- Giving training according to rules and regulations to the people who have been appointed on above post.
- Arrangement for extra rooms or splace.
- Arrangement for calling trained primary doctors and for many people.
- Arrangement of foods and drinks from them.
- Arrangement of blankets, bed sheets, pillows, etc.
- Arrangement of means of traveling (vehicles) and ambulance.
- Source of splinters and stretchers.
- Arrangement of fast foods if possible.
- Making bed for injured people and training of changing their clothes.