Pictorial advice for different sudden conditions
PICTORIAL ADVICE FOR DIFFERENT SUDDEN CONDITIONS
In case of getting injury in head-
- First of all, clean the wound with detol.
- Then, tie a bandage on it so that bleeding would be stopped and the wound would not get infection.
- Make the sufferer lie down straightly.
- Carry him/her to a doctor immediately or call a doctor at your house.
In case of feeling difficulty in breathing or speaking-
- Give 5 flaps on the sufferer’s back by making him/her bow. Be careful that anything is entangling inside his/her mouth or not.
- By holding him/her from back side, give 5 flaps on his/her chest.
- Then, after giving 5 flaps on his/her back, check his/her mouth. If anything is present inside his/her mouth, remove out.
- Now, give 4-5 flaps on his/her stomach according to figure and move him/her with speed.
- Carry him/her to a doctor immediately without wasting time.
In case of feeling obstruction in breathing in children-
- First of all, give flaps on the back of suffered child.
- Check his/her mouth and throat.
- Give flaps on his/her chest.
- Repeat this activity once more.
- Carry him/her to a doctor immediately.
Giving pressure on the chest at the time of stopping heartbeats-
- If carotid artery is absent, start giving primary treatment immediately.
- First of all, make the sufferer lie down straightly and put his/her hands on his/her chest (as shown in figure).
- Put your palm on each other and clutch them tightly.
- Pressure the ribs hardly by putting your hands as the position shown in figure on chest. Give artificial breath also to the sufferer periodically.
Giving artificial breath (through mouth)-
- First of all, make the sufferer lie down straightly and check his/her mouth that anything has entangled inside his/her mouth or not, it yes, brings out that thing.
- Make his/her neck according to figure so that his/her breath would not be stopped even due to tongue.
- Close his/her nose with your fingers.
- Take in deep breath and fill it inside the sufferer’s mouth.
- Repeat this activity again and check his/her conditions.
The right posture for making the sufferer lie down in case of fit attacks or unconsciousness-
- First of all, make the sufferer’s neck and head backwards so that he/she has not any difficulty in breathing.
- Place your left hand under his/her hips.
- Place our right hand below his/her left ear as shown in figure and make him/her as slanting position by bending his/her knee.
- Turn him/her towards yourself carefully.
- Make his/her lying posture according to given figure.
- Be careful that he/she has no any difficulty in breathing and allow him/her to move even little until a doctor came.
- Way of taking unconscious child in the arms.
- Ways of making unconscious child to lie down.
- Take help of any other for giving primary treatment to the sufferer in case of getting hurt or injury on his/her waist or neck. Try to turn his/her sides gently without moving his/her neck and back. (As shown in figure).