This disease affects the skin of the body. It is a troublesome disease. It is not a disease of any limited area but whole body of a person can be affected through this disease.
Symptoms of eczema:
- The patient suffers from inflammation and itching on the body after the appearance of this disease. This disease becomes very serious at night. Here it means to say that the patient feels excessive itching and inflammation in the body at night.
- Sometimes, excessive water flows out from the eczema affected portion and the skin start to crack by drying. Sometimes, small boils and pimples start to appear on the affected portion.
- Eczema is a dry disease because of which skin of the body becomes rough and thick. Besides it, the patient feels excessive itching on the skin.
Cause of eczema:
- The disease occurs because of wrong eating habits. Heterogeneous liquid gets gathered in the body on a large scale due to wrong habits of eating.
- Constipation is the major cause of this disease.
- A person becomes the victim of eczema if he takes different kinds of medicines for the treatment of asthma.
- The skin becomes unhealthy because of allergy and suppression of many diseases by the use of medicines. In this situation, a person becomes the victim of this disease.
Treatment of this disease by nature therapy:
- There is no permanent treatment of this disease by the use of medicines but a person gets rid of this disease completely by nature therapy.
- The patient of this disease should keep fast while drinking the juice of carrot, vegetable’s soup, other juices and 3-10 glasses of water and after that should take fruits for 15 days and after that he should take simple food for two weeks. Follow this process of having meal until the disease is cured completely.
- The patient of this disease should take fruits, green vegetables and salad in ample quantity. Besides it, he should drink 2-3 liter water in a day.
- He should avoid the use of salt, sugar, tea, coffee, soft drink, wine and other substances.
- The patient of this disease should take hip-bath (Kati-Snan) for fifteen minutes in the evening according to nature therapy. Thereafter, he should take bath with neem boiled water. This water should be used for enema too by the patient. In this way, the disease starts to be cured.
- The patient should foment his body in the morning sunlight in open air. He should apply a paste of local soil on the eczema affected portion at least twice or thrice a day. If the patient feels too much pain or contortion, he should foment disease affected portion with cold and hot fomentation.
- The patient of this disease should take steam bath once or twice a day while wrapping a wet bed sheet according to nature therapy. Mix camphor in coconut oil and massage the disease affected portion after taking bath or massage with the green oil kept in sunlight. The patient should drink water of a green bottle that has been kept in sunlight.
- Grind the leaves of neem and mix in the water. Drink this preparation in the morning. The disease is cured slowly after the use of this preparation.
- Adoption of Sutraneti, Kunjal and Jalneti is very useful according to nature therapy. The disease is cured soon within some days after doing these methods.
- The patient should do Hala-Asana. Matasya-Asana, Dhanurasana, Manduk-Asana, Paschimotan-Asana and Janu-Shirshsan. In this way, the disease named eczema is cured soon.
- Doing Nari-Shodhan, Bhastrika and Pranayam prove beneficial for the treatment of eczema. The patient should adopt treatment by nature therapy along with above methods. Thus, the disease named eczema is cured completely.
- The patient should avoid the use of some eating foodstuffs as tea, coffee and intoxicating substances. The disease can be cured completely if it is done.
- Whole body should be massaged with the oil that has been kept in sunlight after filling in a bottle. Besides it, the patient should take sunlight while sitting or lying in sunlight. The disease named eczema is cured soon within some days.
- The patient should drink 28 ml water of sky blue colored bottle that has been kept in sunlight. He should drink this water at least 8 times a day. Green colored light should be fallen on the disease affected portion at least 25 minutes. The disease is cured soon if treatment is done as mentioned above.