Leucorrhoea is fatal disease of women. The patients of this disease suffer from whitish discharge from the vagina. A female can become the victim of this disease in any age. Sometimes, several unmarried girls do not disclose their problem before other because of shame and other causes. The disease named Leucorrhoea keeps on aggravating in the body. Thus, this disease becomes chronic.
Symptoms of leucorrhoea:
Vaginal path of the patients of this disease remains wet always. This wetness enhances very much at the time of sexual excitement. There can be itch near about the vagina because of whitish, yellow or mixed colored discharge from the vagina. This disease can take a woman in its grip at the period of pregnancy, before the menstrual excretion or just after menstrual excretion. Ovum keeps on forwarding towards uterus through fallopian tube after coming from the uterus. They get destroyed because they do not meet to the sperms of man. Wetness increases during this period. This discharge is not called leucorrhoea and there is no need to worry and treatment.
Mostly, big deficiency of nutritive elements in the body and tiring work can be the cause of leucorrhoea. Sometimes, mental disturbances can be the cause of this disease too. Diabetes, continuous cough or asthma may be the causes of leucorrhoea. If there is no deficiency of nutritive elements, the woman does not suffer from backache, itch in the vagina, filthy water, clumsy and thick excretion. A woman, victim of this disease, keeps on suffering from disturbed menstrual excretion. The patient of this disease should try to avoid this disease viz weakness of the body and infection by consulting to the doctor. Bring improvements in the ways of living and eating whether the disease is chronic or not. The patient of leucorrhoea suffers from such symptoms as ache in the hand, feet, waist and head, anuria and dysuria, heaviness in the lower portion of the stomach, constipation, weakness, nervousness, no desire to do any work, sensation of exhaustion while walking. Health and beauty of the women vanish in this disease.
Cause of leucorrhoea:
- Leucorrhoea is not a disease in itself but it is the cause of other diseases.
- Deficiency of nutritive elements, anemia or deficiency of nutritive elements in the meal can be the cause of leucorrhoea.
- Deficiency of vitamins and calcium in the body of women can be the causes of Leucorrhoea.
- Excessive anxiety and tiring work can be the cause of Leucorrhoea.
- Excessive sexual relation can be the cause of this disease named Leucorrhoea.
- A woman can be the victim of Leucorrhoea if she gives birth to the children again and again or she adopts abortion again and again.
- Sore at the mouth of uterus, sexual diseases and gonorrhea can be cause of Leucorrhoea.
- Accumulation of polluted liquid in the body on a large scale can be the cause of leucorrhoea.
- Constipation, lack of cleanliness of the vagina, diseases related to backbone and loss of body weight can be the cause of this disease.
- Any disease related to endocrine glands can be the cause of Leucorrhoea.
- Excessive use of tea, coffee, sugar, salt, refined oil, spicy foodstuffs on large scale can be the cause of Leucorrhoea.
- Excessive use of medicines can be the cause of this disease.
Treatment of Leucorrhoea in naturopathy:
- The woman victim of this disease should drink lemon juice mixed water during fast. Thereafter, she should drink the juice of fruits for one week regularly.
- The patient of Leucorrhoea should take such foodstuffs rich in iron and calcium substances. The disease disappears by doing so within some days.
- The patient of leucorrhoea gets rid of this disease by drinking the juice of fresh amla in the morning and evening.
- Toast black gram and grind into powder. Regular use of this powder provides lots of relief.
- Mix lemon juice in water and drink many times in a day. The patient of leucorrhoea should not take sour things at any rate.
- Cut 50 grams radish in a long way and boil in 300 ml water for 25 minutes. Thereafter, filter this water and drink for the treatment of leucorrhoea. The victim of this disease becomes well by the regular use of this preparation.
- Grind basil leaves and mix one glass of water. Drink this preparation by mixing one spoon honey in the morning and evening for the treatment of leucorrhoea.
- Mix juice of basil leaves in rice water and take regularly. The woman victim of this disease gets lots of relief by doing so.
- Grind green coach grass and extract its juice and drink. Juice of wheat plants can be drunk too. The woman gets rid of Leucorrhoea by doing so.
- Drinking water obtained by washing rice in water on empty water for 3 days regularly. Gruel of rice can be drunk too from 3 to seven days to get rid of this disease.
- Chronic leucorrhoea disappears completely by taking the fruits of pipal tree with milk regularly.
- Immerse wad of cotton in lukewarm neem water or alum water. Keep this wad into the vagina for some time for the treatment of leucorrhoea soon.
- Make a bandage by folding 5-6 times to a soft cloth and keep on the mouth of the vagina by drenching in water and squeezing. The disease disappears within some days by doing so regularly.
- The patients of this disease should apply mudpack on the stomach for the treatment of this disease. They should cleanse the stomach by using enema. They should take hip-bath (Kati-Snan) with hot water in the morning, cold sitz bath (Mehen-Snan) in the evening and friction bath in the sunlight. The disease named Leucorrhoea disappears by doing so.
- The patients of this disease should apply mudpack on the stomach at the time of menstrual excretion. They should remain far from anxiety, fear, and mental tensions after taking complete rest. The disease named Leucorrhoea disappears soon by doing so. A patient of this disease should wrap a wet bandage on the back at night before sleeping.
- The woman should drink water of green colored bottle that has been kept in sunlight for the treatment of leucorrhoea. Besides, keep a wad drenched in water regularly for the treatment of this disease.
- There are several exercises for the treatment of Leucorrhoea in women. Such exercises are as Ujjai, Bhastrika, Mulbandh, Nadi-Shodhan, Uddian-Bandh, Pranayam, Sarvanga-Asana, Hala-Asana, Padama-Asana, Bhujanga-Asana, Salabha-Asana, Paschimothans-Asana, etc.
- Pressing both wrists by the patient of Leucorrhoea regularly is useful in this disease. Giving pressure on the both feet under the ankles is beneficial in the treatment of this disease.
Thus, the patient gets rid of Leucorrhoea by doing the treatment according to naturopathy.