Mostly those persons, who become the victim of this disease, are very busy in their business. People, who are physically and mentally disturb, can becomes the patient of many heart problems. Generally, politicians, doctor, lawyer and actors become the victim of this disease.
Following mentioned heart problems can take a person in their grip.
There is an obstruction because of the accumulation of fat at the internal surface of the arteries of the heart. In this case, a kind of contraction falls on its surface slowly and one day the artery gets burst. Because of the chemical reactions, clot of blood occurs there and in this case the artery is obstructed completely. Clot of blood is very harmful for the heart because when a clot of blood makes in any portion of the heart, it destroys that portion of the heart and a heart problem occurs.
Temporary heart pain:
If there is 71 percent obstruction or more than it at the internal lining intima of the artery of heart, a person becomes the patient of this disease. It happens because that there is an improper supply of blood and oxygen in the heart. In this disease, the patient feels pain in the heart for 3-4 minutes. When a person suffers from this pain, he feels problem in bending or walking very much. The heart pain vanishes after taking rest for some time.
Palpitation of heart:
When a person suffers from this disease, the heart of the patient starts to palpitate fast. Women become the victim of this disease more than men. Weakness of the muscles and nerves is the major cause of this disease. Hands and feet of a person become cold in this disease.
Hardening of the blood pipes:
It is disease of the walls of arteries which affects middle and then internal surface. Flexibility of the walls of arteries gets reduced. When an aged person or young one becomes the victim of this disease, it can be harmful for his life too. Coronary arteries of the patient get affected very much in this disease and this disease can destroy any portion of the body.
Diseases related to heart valves:
The mitral valve is much affected in this disease and because of this reason a hole (mitral stenosis) and contraction occur in the heart at one time. Because of this disease, aortic valve is also affected in this disease and a hole and contraction occurs in it too.
Enlargement of the heart:
When there is an abundance of poisonous substance in the body, there is excessive pressure on the heart because of which the size of the heart gets enlarged. Other causes of the origin of this disease are as weakening of the heart valves, high blood pressure, diabetes and obstruction in the arteries of the heart.
Swelling close by the heart:
Because of this disease, there is swelling in the membrane of the heart and the patient suffers from light pain in the heart and the pulsation of the patient becomes fast. Sometimes, the patient suffers from fever because of this disease and water fills in the membrane. There is swelling in the heart because of filling water in the membrane and the patient feels problem in breathing.
Swelling in the middle portion of the heart:
Because of this disease, there is swelling in the muscles of the heart. Diabetes and pneumonia are the causes of this disease in the heart.
Swelling comes in the internal portion of the heart because of this disease.
Explosion of the arteries:
In this disease, the walls of the heart become very weak and because of this reason they exploit like the balloon. Most of patients of this disease die or a few patient of this disease survive alive.
Stretching of the muscles of the heart:
Excessive work by the muscles of the heart is the major cause of this disease. Because of this reason, muscles of the heart get stretched and a person becomes the victim of this disease. High blood pressure is also a chief cause of this disease.
High heart rate:
In this disease, the heart rate becomes high. A person suffers from heart attack and the period of this heart attack is approximately eight days. The rate of the nerve becomes high in this disease.
Low heart rate:
Generally, the heart of each person throbs about 60 to 100 times. When the rate of heart throbbing gets reduced, the rate of the nerve becomes slow. If the pulsation of the nerve gets reduced than 50 times, it is very fatal and the victim suffers from different kinds of diseases.
Origin of blood tumor:
The layers of calcium, cholesterol and fat occur in the arteries of the patient in this disease. A person becomes the victim of paralysis if calcium, cholesterol and fat stick in the arteries of blood and when these things stick in the blood arteries of the heart, such person becomes the victim of heart problems.
Rheumatic heart diseases:
This disease occurs because of the presence of fever in the bones of a person. Joints of the bones and valves of the heart get affected very much in this disease because of which there is a disturbance in the valve of the heart. Generally, a person can become the victim of this disease in any age but children from 5 to 15 years old become the victim of this disease on large scale.
Excessive accumulation of fat in the heart:
Excessive fat sticks in the muscles of the heart because of this disease. Due to this reason, muscles of the heart start to destroy and fat starts to gather there. Muscles which contain too much fat become hard and don’t contract properly. Valves of the heart also become hard and thick. The size of the heart gets enlarged because of this disease.
Disturbed rate of the heart throbbing:
The heart does not throb properly in this disease and because of this reason several kinds of heart problems take place.
Diseases related to blood pressure:
- Blood keeps on giving nutrition to the body by reaching through the arteries. When the blood marches further forwardly, this process is called pressure of the blood. It is a kind of natural process and because of this reason a person remains alive. A person becomes dead if this process gets stopped. The condition of arteries and pipes of the blood remain flexible until they are in natural position and their holes are completely opened and till this time there is no need to give excessive pressure on the heart for supplying blood. The blood flows naturally and reaches into each portion of the arteries and blood pipes.
- Blood cells are that powers of the heart which supply blood all over the body and in this case the body grows developed properly. If there is any kind of heart problem, the blood is not supplied in all the body organs properly and several kinds of diseases occur.
- All the functions related to blood supply are in the control of neural center situated in the brain. If a person suffers from any neural disease, the blood pressure is not normal and a person becomes the victim of blood pressure related disease. A person remains healthy until the blood pressure is normal but any kind of change in the blood pressure give rise any disease in the body of a person and the person becomes unhealthy.
- If filtering of the blood is disturbed because of coming deterioration in the arteries of the lungs if blood supply poison, slats and other superficial elements as water and other substances and because of other causes, there is a disturbance in the supply of the blood and the blood pressure is not normal in this case.
Blood pressure can be high naturally in the following circumstances.
- The blood pressure is not normal in the case when a person feels nervousness or he fears.
- The blood pressure of all the people is not normal after taking lunch in the noon.
- The blood pressure is not normal in the case when there is enthusiasm or gusto in the mind of a person.
- The blood pressure of a person is not normal if a person does not exercise.
- The blood pressure is not normal if someone observes interesting sights.
- The blood pressure is not normal when someone hears sonorous or energetic speech.
- When a person gets any kind of happiness, the blood pressure of a person is not normal.
- When a person takes deep breath, the blood pressure in not normal in this case.
- The blood pressure of a person is not normal at the time of sexual intercourse.
- The blood pressure is not normal if a person is mentally disturbed.
- The blood pressure of a person becomes abnormal if he reads pornography literature or watches pornographic movie.
- The blood pressure becomes abnormal if a person takes bath with cold and hot water.
- The blood pressure is not normal in the case when a person is in standing, sitting and lying condition.
What should be the normal blood pressure of a person?
What should be the normal blood pressure of a person? Getting information about it is not an easy task because the blood pressure of a person becomes abnormal naturally according to the condition and physical condition. The blood pressure of a healthy child is 55 to 40 systolic whereas the blood pressure of a young person or an old person is 100 to 125 systolic. As the age of a person grows as the flexibility starts to reduce. In this case, the heart has to do lots of work and at this time the blood pressure becomes high. At this time, the diastolic pressure should be 85 to 100. Blood pressure of vegetarian is less than the temperature of non vegetarian. Here it is clear that blood circulation systems of vegetarians sustain their natural balance and in addition to there is a place of their difference. Consequently, there is no pressure on the walls of arteries when blood circulates in them.
125 millimeter blood pressure of a person is a symptom of a healthy person and there is no special impact on the blood pressure if it is 5 or 10 millimeter less than it.
Blood pressure in people of different age group:
Simple systolic pressure
100+ year persons ½ (half year)
Blood pressure can be different in the people of different age groups because the weight, body formation and health of a person are different in different people. There is a need of an instrument for measuring the blood pressure properly. This instrument is attached to the artery of left arm of a person for getting right blood pressure. Why is the left arm chosen for measuring blood pressure? There is a reason behind it and it is that the blood pressure is not normal in all the bodily organs and there is a difference in the blood pressure on the base of distance from the heart. That is why, left arm is chosen for measuring blood pressure and measuring blood pressure is easy by this way. Blood pressure is much here because this portion is close by the heart.
Formation and functions of the instrument that is used for measuring blood pressure:
- There is a vacant pad of rubber in this instrument. There is mercury in that pad. When a doctor ties this instrument in the left arm, elbow and shoulder and keeps the stethoscope on the ears and its one end on the artery of the arm by giving pressure forwardly. Thereafter, air is filled by the vacant tube of rubber so much that the blood pressure in the artery gets stopped and no nerve pulsations is heard. Thereafter, he makes empty to the air filled in the pad.
- At this time, he keeps on watching the numbers on the instrument (where there are numbers from 10 to 300 millimeter). After that he observes when he hears the contracting voice in the artery again. This number is called systolic pressure. The doctor continues emptying of the air from the tube and keeps on watching the number plate of instrument and tries to find out on which point he hears voice again. This number is called diastolic pressure. The different between diastolic and systolic pressures is called pulse pressure or differential pressure. For example: if the blood pressure of a person is 120 and diastolic pressure is 80, it is called 120/80 in doctor language. It is called 120 diastolic pressure 80-40 pulse pressure or differential pressure.
Following numbers of blood pressure is called high systolic pressure.
There are two kinds of diseases related to blood pressures.
- high blood pressure
- lower blood pressure
High blood pressure:
When holes of the pipes become narrow because of different reasons or their walls become heavy and their flexibility gets disappears and hardness comes in them, the heart has to give pressure more than need uncommonly for supplying blood into the arteries and blood pipes of contracted holes for the proper supply of blood. This condition of the body is called high blood pressure. Generally it is neither a disease nor it has any symptom. This thing indicates that there is uncommon resistance in the blood circulation. This resistance neither occurs suddenly nor gradually. High blood pressure can be temporary and a person can become the victim of its fits. This symptom may be the cause of any fatal disease because of which the patient can die too.
There are two kinds of high blood pressure:
Malignant (fatal high blood pressure):
When the blood pressure keeps on increasing continuously, it becomes so high that the patient feels lots of problem and the blood pressure becomes very high from the normal blood pressure. In this case, many patients die too. Such patients get excited soon and they show anger.
Non fatal high blood pressure (benign)
The patient of benign blood pressure can live for many years.
Symptoms of high blood pressure:
- The patient feels giddiness and he suffers from headache too.
- The patient does not want to do anything.
- The patient feels problem in breathing and he is not able in sleeping too.
- The digestion power of the victim gets reduced and the body of the victim does not get nutritive elements from the meal taken by him.
- The patient becomes irritated by nature and sometimes he suffers from nose bleeding too.
- Sometimes, the patient feels pressure in the chest too. He starts to pant if he does a little labor.
- The patient of this disease keeps on suffering from any disease all the time and he feels laziness, weakness and trembling.
Causes of high blood pressure:
- Unnatural life and dietetic errors of a person may be the cause of this disease.
- Accumulation of poisonous elements in the body is one cause of high blood pressure.
- A person becomes the victim of high blood pressure if includes sugar, sour, oil, rice, spices, oily and fried food stuffs, egg, meat-fish, thick milk, cream, tea, coffee, intoxicating things, much pulses etc in his meal.
- If a person takes meal many times in a day, he becomes the victim of this problem.
- If a person eats more than the appetite, he becomes the victim of this disease.
- Unrestrained life may be the cause of high blood pressure.
- Excessive rest may be the cause of high blood pressure.
- Use of poisonous medicines can be the one cause of this problem.
- Too much anxiety, rage and mental deeds may be the causes of high blood pressure.
- A person becomes the patient of high blood pressure because of urinary diseases, by biting poisonous insects, chronic mucus and constipation and mental disturbances.
Low blood pressure:
It is not more harmful than the high blood pressure. Like high blood pressure, this disease is related to the heart and blood pipes which are divided into cells and veins. The blood pressure becomes low than the normal blood pressure in this disease. For example: if the blood pressure of a person is 120, the normal blood pressure can be 120 to 130. If the blood pressure is less than 120, it is called low blood pressure.
Symptoms of low blood pressure:
- The weight of the victim of this disease keeps on reducing day by day.
- The body of the patient remains lazy and cold.
- He suffers from restlessness and he does not want to do any work.
Cause of low blood pressure:
- This condition occurs when excessive blood flows from the body of a person.
- Excessive rest may be the cause of this problem.
- Lack of exercise may be the cause of low blood pressure.
- Loose motions, mucus and other diseases may be the causes of low blood pressure.
- Dehydration can be the one cause of low blood pressure.
Symptoms in the heart related problems:
- When a person becomes the victim of heart problems, he suffers from excessive sweating and his heart throbbing becomes high. He feels heaviness in the chest.
- He starts to pant if he does any work and he feels problem in breathing too.
- He suffers from suffocation, retching, vomiting, headache and other problems.
- Sometimes, a patient becomes unconscious too.
- Sometimes, he suffers from inflammation and his hands and feet become cold.
- He starts to pant if he uses stairs. He feels giddiness but he becomes normal within sometime.
- Sometimes, it happens that the heart is affected from any disease but no symptom appears on the body of the victim.
- If a person is the patient of heart problem, he feels problem in breathing but he is not the patient of asthma.
- If the patient is the victim of heart attack, he suffers from pain at the center of the chest. This pain is so acute that it reaches to the neck of the victim by going through the left arm. This pain affects to the right shoulder and lower jaw too. The pain becomes high if the victim moves or walks. The period of this kind is about 5-10 minutes but sometimes it can be more than one hour.
Testing of heart attack:
Very clear changes can be seen in the electro cardiograph of the patient of this disease and S.T. segment is bulgy which indicates about the heart attack.
Test of blood enzyme:
Some muscles of the body of the victim get destroyed and from there some enzymes come out. If enzyme of the blood gets increased because of any reason, it shows the condition of heart attack. Some such enzymes are as C.P.K, C.P.K.M.B, L.D.H, S.G.P.T. and S.C.O.T.
Testing for heart problems:
Serum lipid profile and rate of sugar can be known through this test.
In this test, blood pressure and heart beating rate is known.
This test is used for knowing about the heart problems.
Capacity of heart beating and capacity of valve of heart are know through this test.
Trade mill test:
This test is done when there is no result after electro cardiograph.
This test is done to know about the resistance capacity of arteries.
Causes of heart problems:
- When the level of cholesterol and triglyceride becomes high in the blood of a person, he becomes the victim of many heart problems.
- Smoking may be the cause of heart problem.
- The use of meat, egg, fine flour, sugar, salt, oily food stuffs and fried thing along with dietetic errors may be the causes of many types of heart problems.
- Excessive use of intoxicating things and medicines may be the cause of heart problems.
- Mental depression, tension, anger, insufficient sleep may be the causes of heart problems.
- Taking fast food is also a cause of this problem.
- Excessive sexual intercourse may be the cause of heart related problem.
- High blood pressure, obesity, gout, fever, gonorrhea, diabetes may be the causes of heart problems.
- Enlargement of chest may be the cause of heart problem.
- This disease can be hereditary because such people live with dietetic errors after one generation to next generation.
Treatment of heart problems by natural treatment:
- First of all, the patient of this disease should keep fast by taking green leafy vegetables, fibrous vegetables and sprouted grains.
- The patient should keep fast by taking coconut water and juice of fruits (pomegranate, amala, onion, garlic, pumpkin and lemon).
- The patient of this disease should take amla, onion, garlic, salad, mango and grapes on large scale because many heart problems get disappear by taking these things.
- The patient of this disease should take lemon juice and honey mixed water. Their use provides lots of relief.
- The use of grapes and mango works as a tonic in heart related problems. So, the patient should take these things in sufficient quantity.
- The use of bread made of unfiltered flour and sprouted grains control cholesterol because these things have vitamin B. consequently many heart problems disappear by the use of these things.
- Lemon and Amla have a quality which changes vitamin c cholesterol into bile salt. In this way many heart problems disappear by the use of these things. So, a patient should take these things regularly.
- Mix sesame in milk and drink this milk. The body gets calcium in rich quantity if sesame mixed milk is drunk.
- Immerse fenugreek and black gram in water at night and drink the water in the morning. Black grams should be eaten by chewing properly. The patient gets lots of relief by doing so and many heart problems disappear.
- Mix gourd juice and water in equal quantity and then mix 7-8 leaves of basil and some leaves of mint and then mix black pepper in it. This preparation should be drunk 3-4 times in a day.
- The patient should mix one spoon honey in the one spoon juice of betel leaf, ginger and garlic. This preparation should be taken twice a day. The patient gets lots of relief by doing so.
- The patient should remain far from anxiety, precipitance, polluted meal, pickles, spices and oily and fried things because their use makes the condition of the patient serious.
- The patient should walk one hour in the open air.
- There are many exercises and Yog Kiryaein which provide lots of relief in heart related problems if one does them regularly.
- Such exercise and Yog Kiryaein are- Vajra-Asana, Padamasana, Katichakrasana, Sidhasana, Gomukhasana, Tadaasana, Bhujangasana, Konasasana, Naukasana, Activity Of Inhaling, Exhaling, Hirdya-Mudraasna, etc.
- The patient should apply mud pack on the stomach daily for the treatment of heart related problems and thereafter he should adopt enema with lemon juice mixed water and wet cloth should be wrapped on the chest twice a day. Thereafter, he should take dry friction bath with cold water and when the heart beating becomes high, a cloth drenched in cold water should be kept on the heart. The patient becomes well by doing so for some days regularly.
- The patient should take hot foot bath if he has been suffering from cough and phlegm. Then the patient should take rest. He gets lots of relief by doing so.
- Immerse the bark of Arjuna in water at night and drink this water in the morning. A person gets rid of many heart problems by doing so.
- Immerse Vijaysaar in water at night and drink this water in the morning. Regular drinking of this water cures many heart problems.
- Cut leaves of pipal from the front and back side and then prepare soup by boiling them in sunlight. Many heart problems disappear by doing so.
- If a person has fallen down because of heart attack and the condition of the patient is serious, this condition can bring the death. Make the patient lie on a peaceful place in this case. Put off all the clothes of the patient and nothing such should be done before the patient which may increase the excitement of the patient. The patient should keep fast until the danger of heart attack disappears completely.
- If the patient has become very weak, the juice of grapes, orange, pomegranate, papery lemon should be given to the patient. Make the patient adopt enema with lukewarm water regularly during the period of fast. At the end of fast, keep the patient on fruits’ juice and then on fruits and milk for some days. A cold bandage of cloth should be kept on the heart alternatively twice a day. it should be kept for fifteen minutes in the beginning and then this period can be increased till one hour and at last that portion should be redden by rubbing it with the help of cotton or any dry clean cloth.
- If the patient is feeling difficulty in breathing, any hot cloth or woolen cloth should be wrapped for providing warmth to the intestines. In addition to, a wet bandage should be kept on the heart for one hour. This practical should be done at the interval of 20-25 minutes. The portion should be reddened by rubbing the portion with the help of dry cloth when the bandage is removed. If the patient is feeling too much nervousness, drench the bandage in ice water not in normal water and then the bandage should be used by wringing it.
- If the condition of the patient is becoming serious and his heart throbbing is about to stop, the back bone should be fomented with alternative fomentation. During this period the heart should be fomented by sponge bath or the cloth drenched in hot water until the heart throbbing become normal. The patient should take cold sitz bath because this kind of bath provides to the patient lots of relief. Thereafter, massage the heart with sun charged water or oil from the red colored bottle. Besides it, give him 25 ml sun charged water from the pale colored bottle for drinking eight times a day. The patient will remain far from heart attack if this treatment is adopted for some days regularly.
- The patient should take bath with hot water for at least five minutes if he feels pain in the heart. Drench a clean cloth in hot water and keep bandage on the heart. Repeat it 4-5 times. Thereafter, the patient should wash his feet with hot water and after thirty minutes, the patient should make warm his hand and feet by wrapping them in any cloth. The patient gets rid of pain of the heart by doing so.
- If the heart throbbing is high, the patient should keep bandage on the heart for 20-20 minutes at the interval of 30 minutes. The bandage should be kept on the right side ribs. The heart throbbing becomes normal by doing so.
- The patient should keep his feet in blue colored light if the heart throbbing is high and he should drink 25 ml sun charged water of blue colored bottle four times a day. The heart throbbing becomes normal by doing so.
- The patient should chew handful black basil lives and green basil leaves followed by water before going to evacuation in the morning regularly. The patient should eat nothing for sometime after taking the leaves.
- If the heart throbbing is high, the patient should take one coin of copper or a piece of copper and then make a hole in by cleaning it with the help of sand. After that, string the coin or piece of copper in a blue colored thread. Then wear this thread in the throat. The heart throbbing becomes normal by doing so.
- If the patient of heart problems suffers from stomach ache or any other problem, he should clean his stomach by adopting enema daily.
- If the patient has been suffering from fever, he should keep mud pack on his abdomen and he should take hip bath many times in a day.
- If there is swelling on the body of the patient, he should adopt whole body pack or he should keep his body by wrapping in woolen blankets for 3-4 hours. He should try to bring the sweat out from the body by remaining in sunlight. The patient should take towel bath. After some time, the patient should take hip and cold sitz bath. Thus the patient becomes well by doing so.
- The patient should take fruits’ juice for some days in the case of no heart attack. Thereafter, he should cleanse his stomach by adopting enema twice a day with lukewarm water. Then, the patient should live on the fruits and milk for fifteen days by taking friction bath twice a day. Then, he should take normal bath and then he should massage his body. The patient should take hip bath and then hot foot bath. The patient should keep cold bandage on his stomach in the night for keeping the stomach clean. The patient should adopt whole body pack for one hour for at least once a week. The patient should try to kill all the causes which are responsible for heart problems. The patient becomes healthy completely by doing so.
- Many heart problems disappear by adopting Jalneti and Shavasan-Kirya.
- The patient should get massage his backbone and head for at least 5-10 minutes for bring the high blood pressure normal. A person gets rid of many heart diseases by doing so.
- Mix pure honey and lemon juice in cold water and drink three four times in a day. The patient gets lots of relief by doing so and heart problems disappear soon.
- The patient of heart problems should not take salt in his meal because its use worsens the condition of the patient.
- First of all, the patient should kill all the causes which are responsible for heart diseases and he should follow all the rules of meals such as drinking no water while taking meal, drinking sufficient water after two hours of taking meal, urinating after taking meal, walking about 50 steps after meal, drinking lemon juice mixed water, taking meal before sun setting in the evening, no meal without appetite, getting up from the bed in the morning before sun rising, no sleeping in day, sleeping without covering mouth, living happily and calmly, sleep soundly, taking excessive meal, remaining far from constipation and other rules related to health. Many diseases related to heart remain far from a person if he follows such rules.
- The patient of blood pressure should not take medicines because their use can be very harmful for him.
- The victim of high blood pressure should keep fast by drinking juice of fruits.
- The patient should do Suraya-Namaskar, Yogamudra, Paschimothan, Halalasana, Sarvangasan-Kiryaein regularly. The blood pressure becomes normal by doing so.
- The patient of high blood pressure should immerse one Rudraksha in one glass clean water at night by washing it properly. In the morning the water should be drunken by him. Thereafter, immerse Rudraksha in water again and drink this water in the evening. The blood pressure becomes normal by doing so twice a day and many heart problems disappear.
- The patient of high blood pressure should chew 3-4 flakes of garlic in the morning regularly.
- High blood pressure of a person becomes normal if he drinks water of banana plant’s stem. Many heart problems also disappear by its use.
- A person gets rid of high blood pressure and many heart problems by drinking bael leaves’ juice about hundred milliliter.
- The patient of high blood pressure should drink juice of such things for some days regularly for the treatment of high blood pressure and many heart problems. Juice of such things as carrot, banana stem, sweet beet, wild goose foot, coriander-spinach, cucumber, coconut water, and lemon juice mixed water, pumpkin and juice of wheat plants’ leaves should be drunk for some day. Many heart problems disappear within some days by doing so.
- The patient should eat bread made of unfiltered flour with cooked vegetable.
- The high blood pressure becomes normal if basil leaves are eaten with black pepper daily. Many heart problems also disappear by its use.
- The high blood pressure becomes normal if basil leaves’ juice is taken mixing with honey. Many heart problems also disappear by its use.
- Mix lemon juice and one spoon honey in water and drink. It is very beneficial for the patient. The high blood pressure becomes normal and many heart problems also disappear by its use.
- Keep water in the pot of copper at night and drink that water in the morning. High blood pressure of a person becomes normal and many heart problems also disappear by its use.
- The patient should drink Amala juice in the morning and evening for getting rid of heart problems.
- The patient should cleanse his stomach by adopting enema with cold water regularly and he should apply mud pack on the stomach and then he should adopt alternative fomentation. Thereafter, he should take hot foot bath, spinal bath, hip bath, cold sitz bath and whole body pack once a week. Rub to the body properly before and after the bath. The patient gets rid of this disease soon by doing so.
- There are many exercises for the treatment of heart problems and a person gets rid of such problems if he does them for some days regularly. Such Asanas are as Gomukhaasana, Shavaasana, Ardhmatasyaasana, Vajrasaana, Padamasana, Sidhaasana, Tadaasana, Shitkarit-Asana, Sheetali-Pranayama without Kumbhak, etc.
- If the patient is not able in sleeping soundly, he should wash his head with cold water for 15 minutes and then he should keep wringed cloth on his head and he should take hot foot bath. The patient will sleep soundly by doing so.