There are many parts of the body. In the same way, there are many kinds of the disease named gout.
This kind of arthritis is a simple disease which occurs as the person grows older. It occurs due to abrading the joints of the bones. Buttocks, backbone and knees become affected due to this disease. Sometimes, joints of fingers become affected from this disease. The patient suffers from violent pain in the disease affected organs.
A person suffers from excessive pain in the joints of small fingers, fingers, elbows, wrists, knees, ankles, etc. in this disease. He suffers from stiffness due to this disease. Small bones of the body become very weak if there is swelling in the joints of the bones. In addition to, muscles, tendinous and cells become deformed due to this disease. The result of it is that a person becomes like a handicap. Women become the victim of this disease more than the men.
A person feels violent pain in the paws of feet due to this disease. The patient suffers from so much pain that he starts to remove his feet if someone touches the feet lightly. Disease affected bones start to decay when this disease become chronic. Consequently, symptoms like handicap start to appear. Ten percent patients of gouty arthritis become the victim of stones too. Mostly, men become the victim of this disease.
The patient suffers from violent pain and stiffness in the bones of neck and lower portion of waist.
Identification of all kinds of gout:
There is swelling near about the joints of bones along with violent pain and stiffness. The patient suffers from excessive pain when the weather changes. Swelling increases very much too.
Cause of this disease:
- Congregation of uric acid in the joints of bones become main the cause of this disease.
- Excessive use of protein in the meal may be the cause of gout.
- Excessive use of medicines may be the cause of gout too.
- A person becomes the victim of this disease if he does not do physical work or exercise.
- A person can be the victim of this disease if he eats such kinds of foodstuffs which create constipation and gas in the stomach. Such foodstuffs are as spices, salt, pulse, fish, egg, meat, etc.
Treatment of gout according to naturopathy:
- First, the patient should take such foodstuff which expels out uric acid dissolved in the body from the body. Such things are as gourd rich in potassium, melon, cucumber (Kheera), cucumber (Kakri), cabbage, spinach, juice of white ashguard. Thereafter, he should keep fast.
- Juice of lemon, pine apple, Indian gooseberry and orange can be drunk during fast. Use of juice provides lots of relief to the patient.
- The patient should take uncooked food for some weeks in this disease.
- The patient should eat seasonal fruits and salad. Juice of green vegetables should be drunk.
- The patient gets lots of relief if he drinks coconut water regularly in this disease.
- The patient gets lots of relief if he eats grapes and custard apple for some days regularly.
- Juice of raw potato provides lots of relief in this disease.
- Immerse 2-3 figs, 10 raisins and one khubani in water at night. Eat them in the morning. Its use provides lots of relief in the disease named gout.
- The patient of this disease should not include pulse, curd, milk, spicy things and sugar in his meal.
- The patient should drink water as much as he can.
- The patient of gout should drink water that has been kept in bronze bowl at night. The patient of this disease gets lots of relief if he drinks this water in the morning after getting up.
- He should include garlic flakes in his meal.
- The patient of this disease gets rid of this disease within some days if he eats sprouted fenugreek seeds and honey in the morning regularly.
- The disease named gout disappears within some days if he eats sweet meets of dates and sesame oil.
- Mix juice of ginger and basil leaves in water. Drink this water in lukewarm water. Its use provides lots of relief to the patient.
- The patient of this disease should keep fast once in a week.
- Drink water of a green colored bottle in the morning that has been kept in the sunlight. The patient should drink 240 ml water. Apply this water on the disease affected portion. The disease disappears within some days by doing so.
- The patient should foment disease affected portion in sunlight at least ten minutes regularly because red colored rays of sunlight cures the disease soon.
- Apply mud pack on the disease affected portion to get relief in this disease.
- Stomach should be cleansed by adopting enema. Thereafter, a natural treatment should be started.
- The patient of gout should take hipbath (Kati-Snan), cold sitz bath (Mehen-Snan), sun bath and steam bath. Thereafter, dry bath should be taken by the patient. Here dry bath means is that the patient should mop his body with the help of dry towel.
- Feet should be washed with hot water for the treatment of this disease. The disease named gout disappears soon.
- The patient gets lots of relief by applying hot mud pack, hot bandage or cold and hot applications.
- Regular Yognidra provides lots of relief to the patient in the disease named gout.
- Dry light massage of the joints proves very beneficial in this disease. Massage disease affected portion with lemon juice. Its use cures the disease soon.
- Swelling reduces by applying bandage drenched in ice water. The patient gets rid of pain of this disease if he does so as mentioned above.
- Mix camphor in coconut or mustard oil and massage the joints of gout affected organs. Stiffness and pain reduce to some extant by doing so.
- The patient should take one pinch powder of turmeric followed by water. Its use provides relief.
- A patient of gout gets rid of this disease if he drinks one glass of water by mixing ground leaves of Harsingar in the morning and evening for 2-3 weeks regularly.
- Mix salt in a tub and lie for thirty minutes in the tub. The patient of gout gets lots of relief very much.
- There are many Asanas for the treatment of this disease too. A person gets rid of gout soon if he does these Asanas. Such Asanas are as Padhamasana, Vajra-Asana, Ujjai, Suryabhedi, Pranayama, Bhastrica-Nadishodhan, Sidhasana, Gomukhasana, Goraksha-Asana, Shinghasana, Bhunjangasana, etc.