Dengue fever occurs when polluted liquid is gathered into the body. When a mosquito bites a person, he becomes the patient of this disease. It is called break bone fever and dandy fever as well as three day fever too.
Symptoms of dengue fever:
- It attacks all of sudden and temperature becomes high in this disease.
- Dengue fever keeps on occurring again and again.
- There is pain in the joints and bones of the body in dengue fever.
- Face of the patient becomes red in dengue fever and red pimples appear all over the body. Besides these, the patient feels restlessness.
- Temperature becomes high from 102 degree to 105 degree.
- Generally, a person gets rid of dengue fever within 2-3 days but this fever takes that man in its grip again after 3-4 days.
- Sometimes, a person suffers from dengue fever for one month continuously.
Treatment of dengue fever by nature therapy:
- The patient should keep fast until fever disappears completely. Thereafter, black pepper and honey should be mixed in the decoction of cinnamon and give to the patient to drink. The patient gets lots of relief by this medicine.
- If a person has been suffering from dengue fever, the decoction of garlic should be given to the patient at once to drink. The victim gets rid of dengue fever.
- The patient should eat fruits slowly after keeping fast. Thereafter, he should take normal meal, salad, fruits and sprouted pulses.
- Enema with lukewarm water should be given to the patient of dengue everyday for the treatment. Thereafter, apply soil paste on the stomach. After that, the victim should take hot and cold hipbath (kati Snan). Jalneti should also be adopted by the patient.
- If the temperature of the patient is high in dengue fever, he should keep a cold bandages on the forehead. Thereafter, a wet bed sheet should be covered around the body and sponge should be applied on the body. Thereafter, feet should be washed with hot water.
- The patient should do Kunjal Kirya when there is normal temperature. This provides lots of relief to the patient.
- If the patient of dengue fever has been suffering from cold, a bottle of hot water should be kept near about the patient. A blanket should be covered. The patient gets lots of relief.
- Rubbing on the patient’s body provides lots of relief.
- The patient of dengue fever should take full rest and thereafter he should start natural treatment.
- He should drink 25 ml water of blue bottle that has been kept in sunlight. The fever disappears soon by its use.
- Sheetkari-Pranayam, Sheetli, Shava-Asana and Yogadhyan prove very beneficial in dengue fever.
- The patient of dengue fever should take sponge bath or cold friction bath to produce activeness in the body. Fever starts to reduce and the patient gets rid of dengue fever.
- The back bone of the patient of dengue fever should be massaged with the piece of ice. Its use reduces the temperature of the patient who has been suffering from dengue fever.
- The patient should take full rest by wearing neat and clean cloth on airy place.
- Whiteness of the patient’s tongue reduces when the patient gets rid of dengue fever. The patient should break the fast by drinking fruits’ juice. Thereafter, he should take raw salad, sprouted pulses and soup. Dengue fever does not attack again by doing so.
- The patient should drink orange juice at least twice a day. Fever disappears by doing so.
- Use of basil leaves proves very beneficial for the patient of dengue fever.
- Boil the leaves of basil in water and mix powder of black pepper and a little sugar in it. The patient of dengue fever gets lots of relief.
- The patient of this disease should not drink milk. If he wants to drink milk, lighten milk by mixing water. Thereafter, mix one spoon honey in this milk and give to him to drink. Sugar should not be mixed in milk at any rate. Dengue fever is cured soon if the treatment is done by nature therapy.