When breathing pipes become affected from any disease, a person feels problem in breathing because of which he suffers from cough. This condition is called asthma.
Symptoms of asthma:
The patient of asthma feels a great difficulty while inhaling and exhaling the breath. When a contraction along with stiffness takes place in the small muscles of lung’s pipes, lungs are not able to digest the wind inhaled by the person. Due to this reason, the patient has to exhale the wind without inhaling full breath. This stage is called asthma or breathing problem. When the patient feels great difficulty while breathing, condition becomes very serious for the patient because breathing is not easy in this situation and exhaling breath takes long time. Sounds like whistling are produced when the patient breaths.
The patient starts to suffer from fits when the disease becomes serious. The patient suffers a lot while taking breath and he starts to toss. Face of the patient become blue because of the lack of oxygen. Both man and woman can become the victim of this disease.
When the patient faces from its fits, he suffers from dry cough along with convolution. Phlegm does not come out after several efforts of expectoration by the patient. This disease can be cured fully by nature therapy.
Causes of asthma:
- Phlegm dries because of excessive use of medicines.
- Bad eating habits may be the cause of this disease.
- Mental depression, anger and excessive fear may become the cause of this disease.
- Any kind of blood disorder may be the cause of asthma.
- Excessive use of intoxicating substances may be the cause of this disease.
- A person may be the victim of this disease if he has been suffering from cough, catarrh and cold since long time.
- This disease takes a person in its grip if he makes sexual relation when he has been suffering from catarrh.
- Having meal more than hunger may be the cause of this disease.
- Excessive use of spicy, fried and heavy meal may be the causes of this disease.
- A person may be the patient of asthma if he has been suffering from weakness of hear, lungs, kidney, intestines and nervous system.
- If a person suffers from infection in the breathing pipes due to dirt and cold, he may be the patient of this disease.
- Dust particle, scab of the skull, petals of some plant’s flower and other polluted things may be the cause of asthma.
- If a person eats such kind of foodstuff which produces inflammation in the digestion pipes, he can become the patient of asthma.
- A person becomes the patient of this disease if he suppresses velocity of urine and stool.
- Smoking may be the one cause of asthma.
Symptoms of asthma:
- The patient of asthma suffers from cough, rumbling sound and panting in the beginning of this disease.
- Generally, the patient suffers from the fits of asthma on any time but mostly he suffers from its fits after two o clock in the morning.
- Phlegm of the patient is dry, fetid and like wire.
- The patient feels great difficulty in inhaling and exhaling the breath.
- Face of the patient becomes red when he takes breath with pressure.
Treatment of this disease by nature therapy:
- First, give lemon and honey mixed water to the patient of asthma regularly. Thereafter, the patient should keep fast. After that, he should drink juice of fruits or vegetable and soup for one week. Thereafter, he should eat uncooked meal for two weeks. Finally, he should eat simple food.
- The patient of asthma should drink coconut water, juice of white ash gourd, cabbage, sweet beet, grapes and coach green grass. Doing so proves very beneficial for the patient.
- The patient gets lots of relief if he eats soaked fenugreek. He should drink fenugreek water by mixing honey. This formula proves very beneficial for the patient.
- The patient should not take milk or milk made products at any rate.
- Mix ginger juice in the juice of basil leaves and drink to get relief.
- Mix one spoon Triphla powder in lemon mixed water and give to the patient to drink. The disease disappears soon by the use of this medicine.
- Mix honey in one cup hot water and drink thrice a day. The patient gets lots of relief by accepting this formula.
- The patient should go early to bed at night after having meal. He should drink hot water before sleeping and he should take steam of caraway mixed hot water. The patient gets lots of relief by doing so.
- Mix camphor in mustard oil and massage the back bone and chest. Thereafter, he should take steam bath. The disease disappears soon by doing so.
- There are several asana for the treatment of this disease. Some such Asana are as Yogmudra-Asana, Makara-Asana, Shalbha-Asana, Ashwatha-Asana, Tada-Asana, Uttan-Kurma-Asana, Nadi-Sodhan, Kaphal-Bhati, Paranyam-Without-Kumbahk, Uddian-Bandh, Mahamudar, Swas-Praswas, Gomukh-Asana, Matasya-Asana, Uttanmanduka-Asana, Dhanur-Asana, Bhungang-Asana, etc.
- The patient should take salt and sugar in his meal.
- The patient should inhale and exhale deep breath 7-8 times by keeping backbone erect in the morning. He should walk for some time in the morning.
- The patient should remain far from anxiety and mental disease because such diseases worsen the stage of asthma.
- The patient should remain far from constipation and he should keep his stomach clean.
- The patient should not live with smokers and he should not smoke at any rate because smoking may be proved dangerous for the patient.
- The patient should take enema with lukewarm and he should apply mud pack on the stomach. Thereafter, he should drink 25 ml water of golden bottle that has been kept in the sunlight. The disease disappears soon within some days by this treatment.
- The patient should gargle twice or thrice in the morning along with cleansing of teeth. Mix 15 grams rock salt in the 1.5 liter water and he should vomit by keeping finger in the throat. The patient gets lots of relief.
- The patient should end all the causes because of which the patient becomes the patient of asthma. He should not take harmful medicine. Thereafter, start natural treatment of this disease.
- The patient should not be nervous in this disease because if he becomes nervous, the disease can worse.
- First, the patient should sit on the chair for at least 10 minutes because lungs become cool by taking rest. Thereafter, the patient should inhale a little oxygen by lips slowly. The disease disappears soon by doing so regularly.
- The patient of this disease should sleep on the hot bad.
- The patient should make the massage of back bone along with hot fomentation. Thereafter, cover neutral covering on the chest. The disease named asthma disappears soon by adopting this treatment regularly.
Some precautions for the patient of asthma:
- The patient should not smoke because it may be dangerous for the patient.
- The patient should not take fibrous foodstuff and spicy things.
- He should avoid from dusty and smoky atmosphere because the disease becomes worse in dust and smoke.
- The patient should remain far from mental depression, tension, anger and fighting.
- The patient should not use wine, tobacco and other intoxicating substances because the use of these things worsens the stage of asthma.