In this disease, pregnant women or women who have given birth a child suffer from fever. The body temperature may rise from 103 degree to 10 degree. The temperature keeps on subsiding and becoming high. Due to this reason, the women suffer from pain in the uterus and they suffer from vomiting and loose motions too. They suffer from ache in the joints, stiffness in the hands and feet and sometimes they become unconscious in this disease too.
Treatment of puerperal fever according to naturopathy:
- All the women who ignore the rules of pregnancy during pregnancy become the victim of this disease. Some women become the victim of this disease if polluted liquid has remained in their body after delivery.
- A woman becomes the victim of puerperal fever if she involves in walking activities after giving birth.
- A woman becomes the victim of puerperal fever if bleeding stops just after delivery.
- A woman becomes the patient of puerperal fever because of cold air.
- Use of too much cold water may be the cause of puerperal fever.
- A woman suffers from this disease if any kind of stool accumulates in the body or there is any kind of wound in the uterus.
- If a woman travels very much after delivery and suppresses the pressure of stool and urine, she becomes the patient of puerperal fever.
Treatment of puerperal fever in naturopathy:
- The patient should take cold sitz bath (Mehen-Snan) for 15 to 30 minutes regularly for the treatment of this disease.
- If the woman of this disease is too much weak, she should not take bath in cold water. She should take bath in lukewarm water.
- If the condition of the woman in this disease is normal, she should take cold sitz bath twice a day. Thereafter, she should apply mudpack on the abdomen.
- Mix 2 portions water of yellow colored bottle and one portion water of dark blue colored bottle which have been kept in sunlight properly. The victim should drink 25 ml water six times in a day. The woman gets rid of puerperal fever soon.