Symptoms of muscular rheumatism:
In this disease, the patient keeps on lying by moving his neck in one side and the patient suffers from pain and swelling in the muscles of ribs. The patient feels difficulty while moving because of muscles pain.
Treatment of muscular rheumatism in naturopathy:
- For the treatment of muscular rheumatism, first, the patient should start treatment of his swelling because it is necessary to get rid of this disease. Swelling in the muscles is the main cause of this disease.
- For the treatment of muscular rheumatism, the patient should do Asanas, Yogik-Kiryas and he should take bath. Thus, the disease is cured. Such baths, Asanas and Yogik-Kiryas are as backbone bath, hip-bath, cold sitz bath (Mehen-Snan), Yoga-Asana, enema and Pranayam.
- For the treatment of muscular rheumatism, the patient should take enema regularly because swelling of the nerves is the main cause of this disease. Accumulation of polluted liquid in the body is the main cause of the swelling of veins. Polluted liquid comes out from the body after the adoption of enema. Thus, swelling of the nerves disappears and the patient gets rid of the disease named muscular rheumatism.
- The patient should take complete rest if he has been suffering from muscular rheumatism. He should sleep for at least 7-8 hours. This disease is cured completely.
- For the treatment of muscular rheumatism, the patient should foment his muscles by drenching a cloth in hot water. Piece of the cloth should immerse in hot water for at least 7 minutes and wring it. Thereafter, muscles should be fomented. Thereafter, muscles should be fomented with the bandage by drenching in cold water for at least five minute. Repeat this process for half hour. The patient gets rid of this disease by doing so.
- If this disease has become chronic, the patient should apply hot and cold applications on his muscles for at least two hours. Thereafter, give steam on the muscles and a hot cloth should be wrapped around the muscles. Thus, the patient gets rid of this disease by doing so.
- Don’t massage on the affected muscles for the treatment of muscular rheumatism because the disease can be fatal or chronic. The patient should take complete rest. Thus, the patient gets rid of the disease named muscular rheumatism.