Mashroom is very delicious and nutritive eatable food. Its cooked vegetable is very delicious. But, it is very costly so only rich people use it. Citizens call it Khoomb also. Some people call it Saanp ki chhatri and Phafoond and live away from it. Hundreds grades of Mashroom are found in country and foreign in which has a little poisonous grades. It is found more in Jammu-Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh. Eating its cooked vegetables ends body weakness.
Structure: It is a vegetable of fungus kind. Its shape is like umbrella. It is one and half to two cm. long, while cultivated mashroom is bigger than it. It increases blood quantity and provides proteins in the body, because it has double or more quantity of proteins than the milk, potato and meat. Taking it supplies folic acid in body. Mashroom digests easily than other grains and it also provides power in much quantity.
Useful in Different Diseases:
1. Mashroom has much quantity of proteins, so it protects our body from diseases is caused by lack of proteins.
2. It has amino acids, lysine and triptosin proteins which is easily digestive.
3. Mashroom has much quantity of vitamin B, so it protects from beri-beri.
4. If pregnant women eat its cooked vegetable, get enough quantity of folic acid, niacin, vyamin, riboflavin and other vitamins of complex ‘B’ group.
5. Taking over quantity of mashroom provides relief in diabetes. So, if the people who have been suffering from diabetes, they should eat it. It develops physically power.
6. To protect from cancer, it should be taken According to Modern Doctors, because it has elements, which are against to cancer.
7. Drinking soup of mashroom increases blood in the body.