Names: Marod fali is known as the names of Bhura, Lalparnni, Muramasi, Mormansi, Ekangri and others.
Taste: Marod fali is sweet, light and bitter.
Nature: It is cool in nature.
Useful in Different Diseases:
1. Belching: Take 2 to 3 grams powder of marod fali twice a day; it prevents belching and eliminates surfeited, and ends stomachache.
2. Vomiting: Mix 6 grams powder of Marod fali, rice’s water and a little quantity of honey together and take this preparation, it prevents vomiting.
3. Loose-motions: Mix 2-5 grams ground powder of marod fali fruits or bark, ghee and sugar together. Taking prepared mixture is useful to checks loose-motions.
4. Amoebic Dysentery: Taking one and half to three (1.5 to 3) grams bark of marod fali twice a day is useful to get relief in amoebic dysentery.
5. Bloody Diarrhea: Immerse fifteen grams marod fali in water. Now, crush and filter it. Drinking this mixture is useful to end phlegm and check bloody diarrhea.
6. Stomachache: Fry 2-3 grams powder of marod fali’s fruits with ghee and sugar and take this mixture, it provides relief in stomachache and stomach twisting.
7. Face marks and acnes: Apply ground fruit of marod fail, it ends itching and scabies.