It is not an infectious disease. This disease takes birth when a kind of bacterium enters in the blood. Sometimes, this fever subsides and sometimes not. Generally, spleen and liver enlarge in this disease and the victim suffers from anemia and it is the result of this disease. Mostly, this disease takes birth in winter season.
This disease spreads when a mosquito named anopheles bites. This mosquito is also called Plasmodium vivex or plasmodium phalsiperam. These mosquitoes develop on dirty places. This disease originates by living in cold regions, humid place, by sleeping in open places in rainy or winter season, by sleeping without mosquito net and by living on a place where there is no proper system of drainage of water.
A kind of bacterium (himatejoa of leveron) is found in the blood of a malarial patient if blood is tested. It is the main cause of this disease.
Mostly, malaria takes people in its grip in rainy or winter season and generally the poor become the victim of this disease.
There are three stages of malarial fever:
- Chill stage: In this stage, the patient suffers from excessive shivering. This shivering does not end after covering many blankets and quilts. Period of this stage can take 15 to 16 hours to end.
- Heat stage: Fever becomes high and temperature ranges to 104 degree. The patient suffers from such symptoms as excessive inflammation in the body, headache and desire for vomiting. This stage stays from 2 to 6 hours.
- Sweat stage: Fever subsides after excessive sweating. But all the three stages viz chill stage, heat stage and sweat stage can return again after some hours and days. Someone can suffer from it after one day, someone after two day or someone after many days.
There are five kinds of malarial fever:
- Intermittent fever
- Simple of malarious remittent fever
- Masked malarious fever
- Malarious cachexia
- Malignant of peruicious malarial fever
Intermittent malarial fever:
This fever comes again and again after non-febrile period or defervescence. Besides it, spleen and liver enlarge gradually; the patient suffers from chillness due to fever and fever subsides.
It comes once in 24 hours and after that it subsides. It is called Quotidian Fever.
When fever occurs on third day after subsides once, it is called Tertian fever.
The fever which occurs after two days is called Quartan fever.
Double quotidian fever:
The fever which comes twice a day is called double Quotidian fever. It is very serious fever. The doctor has to treat this fever after deep consideration. Temperature of this fever can be different. It can be high on first day and below than before on second day if the cause of this fever is bile disorder. Some fever comes on a regular time everyday but some fever comes on before one or two hours than the time of first day. It is dangerous fever. If fever comes after one or two hours than the time of first day, it is considered good. Temperature becomes high in the morning. Excessive use of Quinine may be the cause of spleen and liver enlargement and swelling of the stomach.
Intermittent fever comes again after defervescence once. So, it is called intermittent fever.
Like cholera, plague, chicken pox and other diseases, the cause of malaria is also bacteria. The bacterium of malaria is microscopic. These microscopic bacteria can not be seen without microscope. This mosquito spoils the blood soon after entering once in the body. This condition of such kinds of symptoms is called malaria.
As the cause of plague is mouse as mosquito is the cause of malaria. This mosquito takes birth on watery places.
There are three types of conditions of malaria:
Chill stage, heat stage and sweat stage.
In this stage, the patient feels chillness first of all and fever comes after shivering. The patient gets no relief in spite of covering 3-4 quilts. The patient suffers from pain in the body, forehead and sometimes from dry cough.
In this stage, the patient suffers from headache, red face, dry skin and difficulty in breathing. Temperature rises from 100-107 degree. The patient feels slight chillness after rising the temperature.
When sweat perspires from the body, this condition is called sweat stage.
If the patient suffers from intermittent fever continuously, it should be considered that the disease is dangerous. It is serious for the patient.
Treatment different medicines:
The treatment should be started after observing the symptoms of fever minutely. The medicine should be taken in the non-febrile period or defervescence.
1. Quinine Sulph: The patient of malaria suffers from chillness, heat and sweating simultaneously. He should take Quinine Sulph 1x, 3x in the stage of non-febrile period at the regular intervals of 3 hours. Its use provides a lot of relief.
2. Eupatorium Perf: If the patient suffers from such symptoms as nausea and sensation of cold on the back along with fever, vomiting after drinking water or vomiting of bile, thirst before chillness which lasts till the rise of temperature, desire to drink a little water after hot stage, severe ache in the bones, excessive restlessness and the pain which reduces by movement. In this condition, the patient should take Eupatorium Perf 3. Its use provides a lot of relief.
3. Arsenic Alb:
- Arsenic Alb 3, 6, 30 or 200 is an efficacious medicine if the patient suffers from enlargement of liver and spleen along with chronic malarial fever (visham jwar).
- The medicine Arsenic Alb can be given in hot stage after chillness or one stage is completely absent.
- If the patient suffers from such symptoms as no sweating, profuse sweating for long time in the hot stage or in the temperature of the body, enlargement of liver and spleen, he should take Arsenic Alb 3, 6, 30 or 200.
- If the patient suffers from such symptoms as restlessness, pain in the whole body, delirium and no fever, the use of Arsenic Alb cures the disease.
- Arsenic Alb 3, 6, 30 or 200 is a very efficacious medicine in quotidian, tertian and quartan fever which occurs in the morning.
- All the diseases, which originate by the abuse of quinine, are also cured by taking the medicine Arsenic Alb.
- The patient, who suffers from such symptoms as low fever, spleen and liver problems and chronic fever, should take the medicine named Arsenic Alb. Its use proves very beneficial for the patient.
- The patient suffers from such symptoms as fever after cold hands and feet, aggravation of temperature before shivering, aggravation of temperature in the body like burning sensation, excessive thirst that is quenched by small sips, difficulty in breathing, nausea, vomiting, clear tongue, sensation of weakness in the body after subsiding fever every times and aggravation of the disease after midnight. The use of Arsenic Alb is very beneficial in all these symptoms.
4. Baryta-Carb: The medicine Baryta Carb 6, 30 is an efficacious medicine in such symptoms as sensation of chillness, heat and sweating and no thirst in any stage of fever.
5. Capsicum: Thirst before rigor, bilious vomiting during fever, slight sweating after the onset of the hot stage but no thirst while sweating and pain in the bones. In all these symptoms, the use of Capsicum 6 proves very beneficial.
6. Cimex: If the patient of malaria suffers from these symptoms as pain in the bones with the sensation of small muscles and tendons, thirst before rigor, sweating, heaviness in the head, closed fist at the onset of the rigor, excessive thirst at the end of the chill stage and urination just after drinking water, the use of Cimex 30 proves very useful.
7. Arnica: The symptoms are as intermittent fever in the morning, excessive yawing before the onset of chill, too much weakness, severe pain in the bones; the patient keeps on changing side on the bed because he feels that bed is hard, hot face and forehead, no sweating or scanty sweating with sour smell and becoming cold of many body organs. In all these symptoms, the patient should take the medicine Arnica 30 or 200 for the treatment. But in simple fever, the patient suffers from such symptoms as sensation of chilliness inside the body and sensation of heat in the external bodily organs. In the lack of proper treatment of fever or due to the use of quinine; the use of this medicine proves very beneficial.
8. Ipecac: In such symptoms as fever due to stomach derangements; nausea or vomiting; tongue coated yellowness; sensation of chilliness after a short while but fever for a long time; yawning, stretching of the limbs before the onset of fever; sensation of excessive chillness due to external hot experiments, excessive thirst during hot stage but constant chilliness, too much sweating after hot stage; diarrhoea with greenish mucous stools and bitterness of the mouth; the patient should take the medicine Ipecac 3x, 6, or 30 for getting relief. This medicine can be used for the treatment of fever caused by the use of quinine. The use of Ipecac 30 provides a lot of relief in the preliminary stage of fever which comes after shivering.
- In malarial fever, the patient suffers from such symptoms as thirst during the cold stage, no thirst when temperature rises and in the condition of sweating, chillness diminishes because of external warmth on the surface of the body; sensation of chillness inside the body, sensation of heat on the external bodily organs, sensation of heaviness in the head and pressure on the face during the hot stage. All the symptoms occur because of extreme melancholy. The patient, who suffers from above mentioned symptoms, should take Ignatia 6, 12 or 30 for the treatment.
- If the patient suffers from such symptoms as itching all over the body, appearance of nettle rash on the body, burning sensation on a half portion of the face; scanty sweating on the face, aggravation of heat in the whole body in the evening but no thirst, he should take the medicine Ignatia for the treatment of the disease of the patient.
10. Antim Crude: The patient of malaria suffers from such symptoms as normal pulse, sensation of excessive chilliness, chilliness even in hot room, cold sole at night, sweating after awakening in the morning, sweating and constipation. Such patient likes only sour things nothing else and he keeps on sleeping. The patient, who suffers from such symptoms, should take Antim crude 6 for the treatment.
11. Podophylum: If the patient of malaria suffers from such symptoms as onset of fever in the morning, white coated tongue along with diarrhea, loss of appetite, foul breath, pain in the region of spleen and liver, pain in the back before the onset of chillness and sleep in the stage of sweating, he should take Podophylum 6 for the treatment of disease.
12. Cina: Cina 2x or 200 is an efficacious medicine in fever of children occurred due to worms; often the fever does not subsides; there is appetite but no thirst; sometimes fever does not subsides by any way; loss of appetite; the child suffers from incessant itching in the nose or there is flush on the cheeks.
13. Elaterium: The patient suffers from such symptoms as onset of fever in the morning; he suffers from amoebic dysentery after subsiding fever; appearance of nettle rash on the skin (relieved by scratching). Such patient should take Elaterium 3 or 6 for getting relief.
14. Rhus Tox: The patient of malarial suffers from such symptoms as onset of fever due to getting wet, restlessness because of which the patient keeps on changing sides in the bed, pain in the back, diarrhea with or without blood and intermittent fever changed into continued fever. In such kinds of symptoms, the patient suffers from cough which makes the body of the patient lazy before many hours of the sensation of incessant fever. The patient should take Rhus Tox for the treatment of cough.
15. Phosphoric acid: If the patient suffers from such symptoms as onset of chilliness along with the sensation of excessive cold, high temperature of the body, sweating which creates great weakness in the body, no thirst in the stages of cold and temperature but great thirst in the stage of sweating, loss of sound sleep, delirium, headache, melancholy, night fall, bleeding and dysentery without pain, the use of Phosphoric Acid 2x, 6 is very beneficial for the treatment of malaria.
16. Arania: If the patient suffers from such symptoms as sensation of chilliness along with the onset of malaria, excessive shivering for a long time, sensation of cold day and night, no sweating, fever on getting wet or living on a humid place, he should take Arania 6. Its use is very effective. This medicine can be used for the treatment of enlargement of spleen.
17. Hydrastis: Mother Tincture of Hydrastis is an efficacious medicine in such types of symptoms as sperm problems and derangements of liver and stomach.
18. Sepia: In such symptoms as chronic fever; onset of fever once in a month; onset of fever in a pregnant woman; fever without thirst; sensation of chilliness on movement; and sensation of ice-cold on the surface of the body, the patient should take the medicine Sepia 12 or 30.
19. Antim tart: In malarial fever if the patient suffers from such symptoms as no thirst during cold stage; pain in the thighs; cold clammy sweat; shivering, burning sensation all over the body; drowsiness during fever; he should take powder of Antim Tart 3 or 6.
20. Carbo-Veg: If the patient of malaria suffers from such symptoms as feeble pulse and quick pulse; sensation of rigor in the evening; sometimes a sensation of cold in only one side of the body; cold hands and feet before the rigor; thirst; fever due to sunlight; burning sensation in the body in cold stage; sour-smelling debilitating sweat; headache before the cold; pain in several body organs; cold hands and feet; flushed face; breath becomes cold and the patient needs constant fanning, the use of Carbo-Veg 6-30 proves very beneficial for the treatment of such symptoms. This medicine can prove very beneficial for the treatment of the abuses of Quinine.
21. Opium: The patient suffers from such symptoms in the stage of new fever as heavy pulse, patient sleeps with separated lips and snores loudly; origin of thundering sound from the nose, accession of sleep in all three stages viz cold, heat and sweating, excessive burning sensation in the body after sweating and the symptoms of malarial fever are as fever comes on with rigour; patient wants to sleep during the cold stage; he gets twitching in his body organs; no thirst; thirst and sweating in the hot stage and the patient sleeps with half opened eyes. The use of opium 6 or 30 proves very beneficial in above mentioned symptoms. This medicine is very useful for children and old persons.
22. Cactus: In malarial fever, the patient suffers from such symptoms as fever comes on the same time daily followed by burning sensation in the body; fast breathing; sweating in the form of drops in the last stage of cold; great thirst and sensation of cold in the back, hands and feet. In such types of symptoms, the patient should take Cactus 1 for the treatment of disease.
23. China: The symptoms of malarial patient are as pulse small, irregular pulse; movement of pulse becomes slow and sleepiness comes after meal; enlargement and tenderness of liver and spleen; watery stool like sticky gum or bile mixed loose motions, thirst immediately before and after the cold and hot stages; palpitation with the onset of fever; headache; swelling on the veins of forehead, headache during the cold stage; chilliness all over the body; nausea and no thirst; patching of mouth and lips during the hot stage burning sensation, sensation of appetite first and then thirst in the cold stage, no thirst in cold and hot stages and no thirst after hot stage and profuse sweating. The use of China 3x, 6 or 200 proves very beneficial. If intermittent fever comes by the abuse of Quinine, the use of this medicine provides a lot of relief.
24. Gelsimium: The medicine Gelsimium is useful in these symptoms as feeble, soft and quick pulse; fever comes along with the sensation of cold in the back, pain in the back or all over the body; fever comes every afternoon extremities icy-cold, sensation of warmth in the head and flushed face. Patient lies listless in the hot stage; often no thirst, no sleep in the cold stage, the use of Gelsimium is very beneficial in all these symptoms.
25. Baptisiya: The patient suffers from such symptoms as decayed stool with fetid smell; onset of fever caused by breathing or by drinking water from the dirty tanks or ponds; the patient becomes very weak after one or two days of fever; he keeps on lying on the bed; intense headache; delirium; he thinks that his body is broken or cut into several pieces and he tries to collects those parts together and becomes sad if he fail in this work, temperature rises from 104 to 107 degree; urine is scanty and stool is black colored. Such patient should take Baptisiya- θ or its 6 potencies.
26. Nux vomica: It is a useful medicine in the fever which occurs in the morning; in the fever which occurs in the evening or night. It is beneficial in many symptoms as sensation of excessive yawning before fever and when it seems to the patient as if his body has broken; sensation of heat inside the body and cold outside or vice versa. In all these symptoms, the patient should take Nux Vomica 3x, 6 or 30. The patient feels inner hot sensation as if body is burning because of heat and the patient does not want to put off his cloth because of cold in spite of the internal hot sensation and he suffers from such symptoms as hot and red face; sensation of excessive cold in the hot stage as the patient uncovers to himself; nausea; dizziness; constipation; blueness of the nails; external application of heat does not relieve the chill. Such patient should take the medicine Nux Vomica. Other symptoms are as rigors; chill increases by drinking cold things; sensation of heat before and after chill; acid-smelling sweating at midnight or in the morning. Nux vomica should be taken in all these symptoms. Nux Vomica is useful in the fever which comes by changing the time viz by enhancing the time.
27. Sulphur: The symptoms are as thirst before the chillness but no thirst after chilliness; temperature ranges from 103 to 105 degree through out the day and sensation as if the body is being burning; profuse sweating at night; laziness in the body; coating on the tongue or yellowness on the tongue. In all these symptoms along with acute and chronic fever, the use of Sulphur 30 provides a lot of relief. If fever occurs because of any skin problem in the body, this medicine can be taken too. If this medicine does not provide relief in this condition, the patient should take Sorinum 30 to 200. The medicine Sulphur is more useful than Quinine in malarial fever.
28. Eucalyptus Glob: If several symptoms do not appear clearly in intermittent fever, the medicine Dewey, Boericke and Anshutz should be taken. The medicine Eucalyptus Glob can be taken in this condition. Before the use of this medicine, it should be considered that the patient has such symptoms as heat of the body is great; palpitation; purulent phlegm; derangement in the stomach; inflammation of urethra; stool related problem, accumulation of foul gas inside the abdomen; blood disorder and laziness.
29. Menyanthes: If the patient suffers from these symptoms as excessive chillness; no thirst, extremities at the tip of nose, abdomen, hands, feet like icy-cold; contraction in the muscles and the fever that occurs at the interval of two days, he should take Menyanthes 3 or 30 for the treatment of this stage.
30. Lachesis : The patient suffers from such symptoms as aggravation of symptoms as soon as the patient wakes up; periodical fever in drunkards or during menopause in women, origin of garlic like odor in the sweat of armpit and blueness of the body during fever. In all these symptoms, the patient should take the medicine Lachesis 30 or 200 for the treatment. It is useful for the treatment of fever which comes because of the abuse of Quinine.
31. Calcarea Carb: The symptoms are as chronic malarious fever; slight temperature remains in the pyretic stage; fever during cold stage; no thirst while sweating stages or hot stages; sometimes constipation or diarrhoea and indigestion or dilute loose motions. In all these symptoms, the use of Calcarea Carb 6 or 30 is very beneficial. It is useful for the patient with big belly or for those who become the victim of cold and catarrh again.
32. Calcarea Arsenicum: The patient suffers from these symptoms as enlargement of liver and spleen; palpitation and difficulty in breathing. The patient should take the medicine Calcarea Arsenicum 6 for the treatment.
33. Alstonia: If the patient suffers from anemia or dysentery along with chronic malaria, he should take the mother tincture of Alstonia or 3x for getting relief.
34. Chamomilla: This medicine is useful in children fever; origin of fever due to dentition accompanied with diarrhoea; child becomes peevish and wants to sit in the lap; child becomes restless; one cheek is red and the other pale; yellow coated tongue; frequent and copious urination; fever is ushered in with slight chill; thirst during the hot and sweating stages and sensation of chillness in some parts and heat in others. The patient, who suffers from such symptoms, should take Chamomilla 6-12 for the treatment of the disease.
35. Natrum Muriaticum: The medicine Natrum Muriaticum 30 proves beneficial in such symptoms as fever occurs with rigor and thirst at 10 or 11 am, intense headache in the hot stage; body of the patient becomes emaciated; blisters of fever appear on the lips; enlargement and tenderness of the liver and spleen; profuse sweating after defervescence; no sore in the stage of sweating because of which headache subsides. This medicine can be used for the treatment of fever caused by the abuse of Quinine.
36. Pulstilla: The symptoms are as fever due to gastric derangements or biliousness; fever occurs between 1 to 4 P.M; fever without thirst in the evening; chill and rigor lasts for long time; hot stage is short; no thirst; burning sensation in the hands and feet; sometimes, the hot stage appears very soon after the cold stage; sweat on the right side of the face and sleepiness after meals. In all such symptoms, the patient should take the medicine Pulstilla 6, 12 or 30 for the treatment of the disease. This medicine can be used to reduce fever which comes due to the abuse of Quinine.
37. Lycopidium or Pulstilla: If the patient has been suffering from fever at noon (4 pm,) both medicines Lycopodium and Pulstilla can be given to the patient. The medicine Lycopidium should be used in these symptoms as flatulence along with fever, sour belching, and excessive thirst after sweating and red urine with sediment. The medicine Pulstilla is used in such symptoms as onset of fever after eating such foodstuffs which have been prepared from oil and ghee, one side sweating and temperature. The fever, which comes due to the abuse of Quinine, can be cured by the medicine Pulstilla. Besides it, Pulstilla is useful in these symptoms as fever after chilliness at 4 pm, no thirst and sensation of rigour all over the body forever, sensation of cold in the closed room too.
38. Ferrum Met: If fever comes due to the abuse of quinine, especially if fever is occurs with enlarged spleen, diarrhoea and swelling, the medicine Ferrum met 6 or 30 is useful. In such symptoms of a malaria patient as full and hard pulse; frequent chill and rigor; lack of natural warmth in the body; body is pale and anaemic; vomiting of ingesta; prolonged sweating and aggravation of the symptoms during the sweating stage, the patient should take the medicine Ferrum met to get relief.
39. Ferrum Arsenicum: If the patient suffers from such symptoms as fever and enlarged spleen; anima because of malarial fever; chronic loose motions; urinary symptoms along with swelling and other symptoms, he should take Ferrum Arsenicum 6 for the treatment. Fever occurred because of the abuse of Quinine can be cured by taking this medicine.
40. Ceanothus: The mother tincture of the medicine named Ceanothus or its 1x potency should be taken in this condition. If there is no relief by the use of this medicine in the condition of enlarged spleen. This medicine can be used if there is pain near about the spleen and liver.
41. Officinalis: The edicine Officinalis 3x or 1000 should be used in chronic malaria and in the case of abuse of allopathic medicines or Quinine.
42. Arterica Urens: The medicine Arterica Urens is an efficacious medicine in these symptoms as appearance of boils caused by malaria; enlarged spleen and liver and insomnia. Take 10 drops of mother tincture in 300 ml of hot water twice a day. There is no need to be worried if the patient suffers from high temperature for long time because it is the result of this medicine. Temperature becomes normal itself. If there is need, 2 or 4 doses of Natrum Mur 6 can be taken. Its use provides a lot of relief to the patient.
43. Casticum: If there is excessive urination at the time of defervescence, the medicine Casticum 6 should be taken.
44. Muriatic Acid: If the patient of malaria suffers from excessive laziness and passes foetid stool in the same condition, he should take Muriatic Acid 6 for getting relief. Its use provides a lot of relief.
45. Apis mel: Apis Mel 3, 6 or 30 is used by the patient of malaria in such symptoms as full and quick pulse; bitter taste of mouth; headache and heavy sensation of the head; pain in the lower abdomen, in the region of the liver and in the back; now chill and now heat; vomiting of bile; nausea; pain with coughing; chilly sensation in the right–half of the body before the evening; chilliness inside the rooms than in open area; a little or no thirst; sensation of hot head; sometimes profuse perspiration; lack of sleep in sweating; dry and rough skin; swelling on the skin; delirium; screams (especially in children); no sensation of movement, scanty urination; swollen tongue. In this fever, there is no sweating till many days.
46. Natrum sulph: Natrum sulph 30 or 200 should be taken if malaria occurs because of living in a room or humid place. It is also useful if fever comes after taking bath. It is beneficial in these symptoms as patient of spermathorrhoea suffers from this fever and impure blood; fever comes between 4 to 8 pm and no thirst in chill and hot stages.
47. Thuja: Thuja 30 or 200 can be used for curing the patient of spermatorrhoea who falls ill by the touch of humid air. Mostly, this medicine is used when fever comes at 3-4 am. It is useful in other symptoms too as sensation of excessive chilliness; chilliness does not reduce even in sunshine or by hot wind; excessive yawning; rigor in the whole body; chilliness starts near about the chest; the patient feels chilliness as he puts off his clothes; sensation of chilliness even in hot air; sensation of chilliness in open air; difficulty in cold air, feeling chilliness from 6 to 7 pm; high temperature; dry mouth and excessive thirst; great thirst in hot stage; sweating while sleeping and no sweating as the patient wakes up; great thirst after chilliness; sweating but no sweating in the head. In such types of symptoms the patient should take the medicine 30 or 200 for getting relief.
48. Veratrum Viride: If the patient have suffers from such symptoms as hard pulse, sensation of troublesome; pulse keeps on jumping, temperature of the body becomes very high; palpitation; chilliness along with nausea; convulsion and congestion in the forehead, the use of Veratrum Viride 1 or 3x is very beneficial.
49. Viratrum-Album: The medicine Viratrum Album 3x or 30 is very efficacious medicine when fever rises 6 am along with thirst. It is beneficial in such symptoms as chilliness lasts for long time; numbness and cold body in the stage of thirst; feeble pulse; cold sweating in the head in the hot stage; face becomes colorless like dead person in the stage of sweating. This medicine is very useful in high malarial fever. Vitality reduces soon in high malarial fever and the body becomes cold like ice.
If fever comes in the morning between 6-7 pm and lasts throughout night; red urine in chronic fever and sediment with urine; the medicine named Veratrum Album should be used necessarily.
50. Lycopodium: When fever occurs 4 pm and rises till 8 pm; excessive chilliness and rigour in the body; sensation of chilliness in all body organs; constipation; flatulence and pain in the liver, he should take Lycopodium 12 or 30 for the treatment.
51. Sidron: If the patient of malaria has such types of symptoms as congestion in brain; scanty or no sweating; sensation of rigor in the whole body along with cold; fever which comes down everyday and comes on a definite time regularly, fever in the lower portion of the back, the use of 1x, 2x or 2 provides a lot of relief.
Treatment of different fever with different medicines:
In double rise of fever:
The patient of malarial fever should take such medicine as Belladonna-6, Elaterium-3, China-6, Graphites-6, Stramo-3 or Antim Crude-6.
If the patient suffers from anticipating fever, he should take Quinine-Sulph-3x trituration, China-6, Natrum-30, Ars-6 or Antim Tart for getting relief.
If the patient suffers from morning fever, he should take Podophylum-6, Sepia-12, Sulphur-30, Thuja-6, Natrum-20, Gelsimium-1x, Lyco-30, Ferrum-6, Nux-Vomica-6, Bryonia-6 or Hepar.
If the patient suffers from bilious fever, he should take such medicines as Chelido, Ipecac, Podophylum, Natrum-Sulph, Bryo or Nictenthis.
If there is no definite time of the arrival of fever, he should take Elate, Sorinum, Ignatia, or Pulstilla for the treatment of malarial fever.
Irregular time of paroxysm:
This fever is irregular viz none is aware about the onset of fever or rise of fever definitely. If the patient of malaria suffers from above mentioned symptoms, he should take Nux Vomica, Arsenicum, Ipecac, Sorinum, Pulstilla, Opium, Sambu or sepia to get relief.
When the malarial patient suffers from quotidian fever, he should take Elate, Grapha, Stramo, Sulph, China, Apis or Antim-Crude.
Fever that comes on a regular time everyday:
If malarial patient suffers from this fever, he should take such medicines as Sidr, Gelsimium, Seba, Arenia, Spy or Angisitura for the treatment of this fever.
Fever that comes on different time on everyday:
If malarial patient suffers from such kind of fever, he should take Eupet-Perf or Natrum Muriaticum.
When the patient suffers from this fever, he should take Natrum-Muriaticum, Antim-Crude, Apis, Arsenicum, Belladonna, Bryonia, Canth, Calcarea, Carbonica, Capsi, Carbo-Veg, Ipecac, Nux Vomica, Atista, Arenia, Sidron, Quinine-Sulph, China, Pulstilla, Meje, Rhus Tox or Sulph. The meidicine named gelsmium can be taken if the patient has been suffering from cold during fever. The use of the medicine named lyco proves very beneficial if this fever comes after one to five o’clock during day. if this fever comes twice a day, the patient should take China, Arsenic, Asque, Ellate, Eupetorium Perf, Lyco, Nux Mus, Gambo or Rhus Tox to get relief.
Fever that comes after two days:
If a malarial patient suffers from this fever, he can take such medicines as Arsenicum, Carbo-Veg, Arnica, Siyna, Elate, Hyoscyamus, Iod, Ignatia, Ipecac, Miniyen, Natrum-Muriaticum, Nux Vomica, Pulstilla, Saba or Viratrum Album. If fever comes after two days, he should take such medicine as China, Arsenicum, Eupetorium Perf, Nux, Pulstilla, Rhus, Dulka or Lycopodium for getting relief.
If malarial patient suffers from fever once in a week, he should take Lyco, Amon-Mur, Mini, Rhus Tox, Sulph, Tiuber or China for the treatment.
Fever that comes after fifteen days:
If the patient suffers from this type of fever, he should take Amon Mur, Calcarea-Carb, Quinine Sulph, China, Lachesis, Sori or Arsenicum for the treatment.
Fever that comes after three weeks:
If the patient suffers from this fever, he should take Magne, Sori, Quinine-Sulph or Sulph for the treatment.
Fever that comes after six months:
The medicines Semia or Lachesis can be used if fever comes after six months.
Fever that comes due to vata disorder:
If malarial patient suffers from such type of fever, he should take such medicines as Lachesis, Netrum Mur, Sori, Sulph, Thuja, Tuberculinum, Carbo-Veg or Arsenicum for the treatment.
Fever that comes in winter season:
For the treatment of this fever, the patient should take such medicines as Bryo, Belladonna or Acone.
Fever of winter season:
For the treatment of such fever that comes in winter season, the patient should take such medicines Natrum-Muriaticum, Sorinum or Antim-Tart.
Fever of summer season:
For the treatment of the fever that comes in summer season, the patient should take such medicines as Sori, Bapti, Natrum-Muriaticum or Capsicum.
Fever that comes in rainy season:
The medicines as Rhus, Phos, or Dulka should be taken for the treatment if the patient suffers from fever in rainy season.
Fever of winter season:
For the treatment of such fever that comes in winter season, the patient should take such medicines as Bryonia, Arsenicum, Colichi, Eupedurf, Nux-Vomica, Natrum-Muriaticum, Vire Alb, Tuber or Asculus.
Fever that comes in spring season:
The medicines as Antim-Tart, Lachesis, Sulph, Gelsimium, Sori, Carbo-Veg or Arsenicum should be taken for the treatment of such fever that comes in spring season.
Blister on the lips due to eating sour things in fever:
If malarial patient suffers from such type of fever, he should take Gels-1x, Gambo-6, Podo-6 or Eupetorium Perf-1x, 3 for getting relief.
After non-febrile period of malaria:
If spleen is enlarging, the patient should take the mother tincture of Siyenothus, powder of Merc-Bin-3x, 6x. If liver of the patient has been disturbed along with liver enlargement, he should take Phosphorus 3 or 30 for the treatment. If there is pain in the ligament or the patient suffers from jaundice, he should take Chelidonium 6 for the treatment.
If there is fault in a person’s sperm due to malaria, he should take Arsenicum 30, 200 or Natrum Muriaticum 30 or 200 for the treatment. If a patient suffers from anemia due to malaria or from sudden weakness in the body, he should take Ferrum-6 or Ferrum Arsenicum 6. If the patient suffers from Chlorsis, the use of Pulstilla 200 proves very beneficial.
Hematuria due to malaria:
If the patient suffers from Hematuria along with joints’ pain, irregularity of urination, origin of heat, difficulty in breathing and jaundice, the patient should take medicines carefully.
If the patient suffers from Hematuria due to the abuse of Quinine, he should take the medicines as Teribinth, Canthrisor Nufur Lutium for the treatment. Condition of malarial patient should be observed carefully and medicines also should be selected for treatment carefully.
The medicines as China, Quinine, Arsenicum, Sulphur, Natrum-Muriaticum, Sidrum ,Carbo-Veg and Ipecac should be taken for the treatment of malaria fever. Medicines as Sidrun, China, Quinine, Arsenicum and Ipecac should be taken in the preliminary stage of malaria because these are very effective.
1. Sidron: The medicine Sidron or its mother tincture or its 3 potencies are used in simple malarial fever caused by ligament pain.
2. China: This medicine is used in that condition of malarial fever when the patient suffers from such symptoms as sensation of thirst along with chilliness, no thirst in chill or heat stage, great thirst in sweat stage, weakness, pain near about the liver, dripping headache, desire to putt off the clothes but feeling chilliness as he puts off his clothes, often appetite and laziness and aggravation of disease by eating or drinking. In all these conditions, the patient should take 1x for the treatment.
3. Arsenicum: The medicine Arsenicum 3x or 30 is an efficacious medicine in such types of symptoms as sensation of chilliness, heat and drinking a little water again and again in sweat condition; appearance of all symptoms in sweat stage; no chilliness in cold weather; Hemicrania and no pain in the ligament after short breaks.
4. Ipecac: The medicine Ipecac 2x or 30 provides a lot of relief if the patient suffers from these symptoms as sensation of chilliness before cold weather, vomiting in heat stage, derangement in the stomach, extremities, sensation of heaviness in the chest, yellow coated tongue and symptoms of malaria do not appear clearly.
5. Sulphur: The use of Sulphur 30 provides a lot of relief in new and old stages of malaria.
6. Natrum muriaticum: This medicine is useful if the patient suffers from these symptoms as chronic malarial fever that rises at 8 am in the morning, vomiting of bile before the cold weather, great thirst in chill stage; aggravation of the symptoms in sweat stage; the patient desires to eat sour things in heat stage because of which wounds occur on the lips. If fever comes due to the abuse of Quinine, the use of Natrum- Muriaticum 30 or 200 proves very beneficial for the treatment.
7. Carbo-Veg: The use of Carbo-Veg 6 or 30 should be taken if the patient suffers from chronic malaria and cold body like ice.
Origin of sperm disorders due to malaria:
1. Arsenic: If the body of the patient has become pale in malarial fever and he suffers from red tongue, the medicine Arsenic 6 or 200 should be taken for the treatment. This medicine can be taken for the treatment of the disease named tuberculosis.
2. Calcarea Arsenicum: If the patient of malaria suffers from urinary problems and enlargement of liver and spleen of the child, this medicine should be used.
3. Quinine-Arsenicum: If the patient of malarial fever suffers from such types of symptoms as sensation of weakness and laziness, ligament pain, panting and sensation of cold body like cold. Quinine-Arsenicum 2-3 potencies should be taken.
4. Natrum muriaticum: The patient suffers from such symptoms as sensation of chilliness in the body all the time; complexion of the body becomes dusty; enlargement of spleen; constipation and headache during day. In all these symptoms, the patient should take Natrum Muriaticum 30 for the treatment of such symptoms. Fever due to the abuse of Quinine subsides by its use.
5. Sulphur: If malaria fever subsides slowly, the patient should take Sulphur 30 for getting relief.
Treatment of chronic malaria:
In this stage, such medicines as of Nux-Vomica, Pulstilla, Carbo-Veg, Arsenic, Ignatia, Ipec, Biretrum-Alb, Natrum Muriaticum, Capsicum, Arnica, Acidphos, Arenia, Sidron, Sulphur or Eupotorium can be taken.
The use of Quinine provides a lot of relief in new malarial fever but this medicine is scarcely useful in chronic malaria. Mostly, its use is harmful.
What should be done in malaria fever and what not?
- Only hot water should be given to the patient in the preliminary stage of malaria when the temperature is high.
- In the non febrile stage of fever, the patient should take light food as saag, arrowroot, gruel of rice, bedana and sugar candy.
- In chillness of chronic malaria fever, light food should be taken during day when the temperature is low and when fever does not come after one day, he should take old rice and cooked fish.
- The place where many patient of malarial fever are present should be clean. Remove rubbish things and grass and dirty water from there.
- Dirty water should not be filled in the pits near about the homes.
- Only neat and clean water should be drunk.
- The patient should smell eucalyptus oil and use mosquito net at night while sleeping. It should be considered that there is no hole in the net and it should be ready properly. Use only cots for sleeping.
- Plants of basil, Malabar nut or eucalyptus should be planted near about the homes.
- If malaria fever comes due to stomach derangements, the patient should go in open and natural places.
- The patient should sleep in well ventilated and airy room. Avoid mosquitoes during day too.
- The patient should wear full sleeve clothes and don’t wear dark colored clothes while going outside.
- Mosquito killer should be used to kill mosquitoes.
- Patient of malarial fever should take full rest and boiled and lukewarm water should be drunk after 10-15 minutes. The patient should take light food at the regular intervals of short period. Don’t use fatty and cooked food. Fruit and juice should be taken on a large scale.
Simple or Malarious Remittent Fever:
When fever does not subsides at once but only temperature cools down and the temperature starts to rise again. This stage is called malarial fever. Fever comes because of slight chilliness and the patient suffers from such symptoms as pain in the forehead, liver problems, jaundice, constipation; temperature rises from 101 to 102. This fever lasts for two weeks. Sometimes, this fever lasts 4 weeks in the stage of excessive bile. Fever comes down after profuse sweating. A microscopic bacterium is the cause of malaria.
Treatment of malarious intermittent fever with different medicines:
1. Aconite: Taking Aconite 3x is very beneficial if the patient suffers from such symptoms as burning sensation in the body, restlessness, sensation of fear of death, great thirst in the preliminary stage of fever when there is no knowledge about the type of fever whether it is intermittent fever or simple or malarious fever.
2. Belladonna: The medicine Belladonna 3 should be taken if the patient suffers from such symptoms as sensation of heat body and abundance of blood, cold feet, headache, groaning, high fever, flushed face, weeping and screaming, red tongue and flatulence.
3. Ipecac: If the patient suffers from chilliness, vomiting, nausea along with malaria, he should take Ipecac 3x for the treatment.
4. Arsenic: If the patient of intermittent fever feels excessive weakness and laziness, he should take Arsenic 3x.
5. Gelsimium: If the children patient of malaria suffers from remittent fever which comes because of malaria, the medicine Gelsimium should be given to the children for relief.
6. Bryonia: If fever comes due to excessive bile, the use of Bryonia proves very beneficial.
7. Crotolus: The medicine crotolus 6x is used for the treatment of bilious fever.
8. China: The medicine China should be taken in the condition of defervescence.
9. Quinine Sulph: If the patient of malaria becomes well, he should take the powder of Quinine-Sulph 3.
10. Cina: If fever comes because of stomach worms, the patient should take the medicine Cina-3x-200. Its use proves very beneficial.
Masked malarious fever:
If chilliness, heat and sweat stages don’t appear in malaria fever and the patient suffers from such types of symptoms as constant temperature, often ligament pain, enlargement of spleen and anemia, it is called masked malarious fever.
Sometimes, liver and spleen enlarge because of chronic fever and the patient suffers from such symptoms as anemia, jaundice or ligament pain and several diseases of stomach.
Treatment of malarial cachexia:
1. Ferrum met: If the patient suffers from anemia due to malarial cachexia, he should take Ferrum met 30 for the treatment.
2. Arsenic: In this disease, the patient suffers from such types of symptoms as pale, white and red tongue, laziness in the body. The patient should take Arsenic 6 or 30 for treatment. If fever comes due to the abuse of Quinine, the use of Arsenic proves very beneficial.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Natrum Muriaticum 30 is an efficacious medicine in all these symptoms as dusty colour of the body, enlargement of spleen, constipation, headache which lasts for whole day. It is useful in the fever which comes due to the abuse of Quinine.
Ceonthus 2 x is very effective if the patient suffers from pain in the spleen because of enlargement.
Several medicines can be used for the treatment of this disease. Such medicines are as Pulstilla, Merc-Bin, Viretrum-Alb, Arnica, Nux-Vomica, Ignatia, Cidron, Capsicum, Ipecac, Arenia, Phos Acid and Sulphur.
5. Malignant of peruicious malarial fever: This disease is very serious. This fever comes in the form of intermittent and remittent fever in hot regions. There is congestion of blood in internal body organs when this disease takes birth. This fever is called jungle fever too. Serious symptoms of malignant of pericious fever appear after paroxysm. In this disease, nails of the patient become loose and red in high fever. If heart seems weak after examining, there is big suspicion of malignant of peruicious malarial fever. There are seven types of malignant of peruicious malarial fever.
- Comatose variety
- Diarrhoeic or choleric
- Iceteric variety
The patient suffers from several types of such symptoms as headache, vertigo, sensation of gloominess, improper voice, and whizzing sound from the nose, sensation of unconsciousness and temperature rises from 105 to 107 degree. The patient can die within few hours in this fever or fever can occurs again when the patient gets consciousness after unconsciousness. The medicines Opium-6, Gelesimium-30 and Rhus Tox-6 are used for the treatment of this fever.
In this disease, fever becomes high and the patient suffers from such types of symptoms as severe headache, barking sound in the ears; temperature rises 105 to 106 degree; the patient becomes unconscious; sometimes the body of the patient becomes chill like ice; patient becomes unconscious due to cold and dies after unconsciousness. The patient should take Belladonna-3, 30 and Hyoscyamus-3, 30 for the treatment of this stage of the patient.
Diarrhoeic or choleric:
The patient suffers from loose motions and cholera suddenly in high fever. Other symptoms of this stage are as greenish- brownish watery loose motions, yellowish vomiting, and great thirst, pain in the stomach, difficult breathing, fast pulsation or shivering of pulse, cold or sweating stage. All these stages are dangerous for life. In this stage, the patient should take Podophyllum-6, Viretra Alb-6, Arsenic-3x or Merc-Cor-6 for the treatment.
The patient suffers from such types of symptoms in fever as great thirst, sensation of heat; temperature rises from 95 to 96 degree, weak nerve, cold breathing, hoarseness; patient’s upper portion of the body becomes very cold but the patient has no knowledge about this stage. The patient becomes serious due to these symptoms. In all these symptoms, the patient should take camphor juice of Roobni, Miniyenthis 3, 30 or Carbo Veg-6 to 30 for the treatment.
Excessive sweating in the last stage of fever, laziness, cold skin, weak heart and the patient can die too after excessive sweating. In this stage, the patient should take Phosphorus-6, Carbo-Veg-30, Viretrum Alb-6 or china-6 for the treatment.
The patient’s body and eyes become pale in the stage of chilliness and heat and the patient suffers from such symptoms as vomiting of bile and loose motions, scanty urine and excessive sweating. In these symptoms, the patient should take the medicine Eupetorium Perf-1x, Crotalus-3 or Bryonia-6 to get relief.
Blood flows from the upper side of urinary gland and from other mucus membranes of the body as mouth, nose, stomach, genitals or anus. The patient should take Hemalasis-3x, Ipeca-2x, Rhus Cactus-2x for the treatment.
The patient should foment his feet and he should take whisky and brandy in excessive laziness. Ice piece should be sucked when the patient suffers from great thirst because sucking ice pieces proves beneficial in this stage.