Lemon is a juicy fruit and has good amount of citric acid. According to alkaline vision, it is an unavoidable fruit. Pickle is also prepared from lemon. The Salad of carrot, radish, cucumber, onion and others is tasteless without lemon juice. Lemon has more quantity of vitamin C than the orange, apple, mousambi, chakotara, pomegranate and other fruits. Its juice contains enough quantity of acidi. Taking sauce of salt and others mixed with lemon juice increases appetite and digestive power. Some lemons are sweet, some are some bitter and Kagzi lemons are sour. Lemon juice is used as syrup in the summer season.
Name in Different Languages:
English : Lemon
Hindi : Neembu
Sanskrit : Nimbu, Nimbuk, Nimbook
Bengali : Kagzi lembu, Patilembu
Marathi : Kagzi lib, Limbu
Arabic : Limune Hazim, Lemu Hazim
Punjabi : Nimbu
Tamil : Alumichche
Gujarati : Limbu, Kagzi Limbu
Parsian : Linmune Tursh
Colour: Raw lemon is green and after ripening changes into yellow.
Taste: It is sour and light.
Structure: Its bushy plant is small and thorny. Lemon leaves are small. Crushed leaves give a fragrant. Its flowers’ are alos fragrant. Its fruit is round and smooth. Its colour is green when it is raw and turns into yellow after ripening.
Elments exisisted in lemon: Its fruit contains several elements as citric acid, phosphoric acid, melic acid and sugar. Lemon fruit has oil and sphatikeeya glycoside hesperidins (Especially it is found in its peel’s white part).
Useful for Different Diseases:
1. Madness, Insanity:
- Applying lemon juice on forehead provides relief.
- Taking lemon seeds is useful.
- Dry lemon seeds in sunlight and keep under patient’s pillow on bed. It cools brain and cures madness.
- Rub lemon juice on forehead. Its use ends madness.
- Taking 5 grams powder of lemon’s dried peels with 200 ml water provides relief.
2. Nose bleeding:
- Taking lemon syrup is useful to prevent nose bleeding.
- Dripping 2 drops, lemon juice into both the nostrils prevents nose bleeding.
- Nose bleeding is prevented by dripping 1-2 drops of lemon juice.
3. Panting: Panting in children stops if lemon juice is given to children to lick after mixing with honey.
4. Diabetes thirst: Drinking lemon juice is useful to get relief in dibetes.
5. Anger: Taking 13 ml lemon juice makes heart pulsation normal caused by anger.
6. Forehead pain: One should foment with two hot pieces of lemon on temple for one hour. Its use ends forehead pain.
7. For oily hair: Wring one lemon in one glass of water and wash hair with this water. Hair makes dry and clean by this formula.
8. Alopecia: Rubbing lemon juice regularly for 1-2 months grows new hair.
9. Blackening hair: Mix ground Indian gooseberry (dried powder) with lemon juice and apply on hair. Its use blackens hair.
10. Black hair:
- Grind Indian gooseberry (dried powder) with lemon juice and apply on hair. Its use blackens hair.
- One should rub with lemon juice on hair before taking bathe. It cures alopecia and premature greying. It use also destroys head louses.
- Mix 10 ml lemon juice with 10 ml coconut water and rub well on hair for 40-45 minutes after that wash hair with water. Using this experiment regularly for some months ends alopecia and makes hair long and thick.
- Mix lemon juice with coconut oil and rub on hair before going to bed.
11. Dandruff: Washing hair with lemon juice mixed water makes hair soft. Rub lemon on head and wash after drying. Its use destroys dandruff.
12. Easily delivery: For easily delivery, a pregnant woman should drink syrup of one lemon from 4th month to delievery. (One lemon, water and sugar)
13. Hysteria: Mix lemon, salt, cumin seed, toasted asafoetida and mint with water. One should take this mixture regularly for one month to get relief.
14. Cataract: Mix ten ml ginger juice, ten ml lemon juice, ten ml juice of white onion and 90 grams honey of small bees together and filter. Dripping 1-1 drops twice a day in eyes, it ends cataract.
15. Eyes diseases:
- Grind lemon juice in iron grinder until it changes into black. Applying thin paste nearby eyes is useful to ends eyes pain.
- Mix lemon juice with opium and grind on iron grid. One should apply this paste.
- Rub half lemon piece on iron and make a packet by tying it in a cloth piece. Applying this packet on eyes is beneficial to ends eyes’ itching and redness.
- Grind slenderly green lead’s bringal with water, clove, black pepper and lemon. Applying its collyrium in eyes cures eyes’ corneal opacity.
16. Pimples and Acnes:
- Rubbing lemon juice on the face is beneficial to cure pimples and acnes.
- Mix equal quantity of lemon juice, basil juice and juice of black, Negro coffee together. Keep them in the sunlight until it thickens. Its application on the face provides relief.
- Mix lemon juice with four folds glycrine and rub on the face. Its use ends pimples and acnes. Its use fairs face. Applying it on whole body makes skin soft and oily.
- Mix lemon juice with sugar and borax. Apply this paste on the face. Its use provides relief.
- Wring one lemon on one spoon warm milk’s cream and apply this cream on the face; it removes acnes and pimples.
17. Face beauties:
- Applying lemon juice mixed with honey on the face is useful to decrease face wrinkles.
- Mix one spoon milk with one spoon lemon juice altogether and apply near about neck and face at night before going to bed. Wash face after 15 minutes with cold or lukewarm water according to atmosphere. Skin of the face becomes soft and healthy and face becomes clean. Mix 2 spoons lemon juice, little milk‘s cream and little gram flour or thin flour and make a paste. Apply this paste on the face. Its use ends face dryness and a luster appears on the face.
- Knead 2 spoons flour, 4 spoons milk, one pinch turmeric and juice of one lemon properly after mixing. Rub this preparation over body before taking bath or take bath after 10 minutes. Do not use soap in bathing. Its use provides softness to the skin and body becomes beautiful.
- Mix egg’s whiteness with lemon juice then apply on the face. Wash face with lukewarm water. Its use provides glow on the face.
- Mix lemon juice with cuttle fish bone and apply on the face. Its use removes marks and flecks of the face. If one has not cuttle fish bone, mix lemon juice with milk’s cream and apply on the face.
18. Mouth blisters:
- One should rub lemon peels and drink 20-30 ml lemon juice regularly for relief.
- Grind extract of Indian berberin (Rasot) with lemon juice and apply on the blisters. It provides relief in blisters.
- Wring lemon juice in hot water and gargle. Take lemon in enough quantity.
19. Rib’s pain: Mix 10 ml lemon juice with 5 grams impure carbonate of potash (Zawakhar) and 6 grams honey. One should drink this mixture for the treatment of rib’s pain, heart and stomach pain.
20. Otorrhoea (Ear pus):
- Wring a lemon in water and drink. Its use provides relief in otorrhoea.
- Dripping juice of citron (Bijora lemon) mixing with little barilla into the ear prevents ear pus.
- Mix 200 ml lemon juice with mustard or sesame oil and boil this preparation properly. Filter this oil and fill in bottle. Dripping 2-2 drops into ear provides relief in ear pus, ear itching, ear pain and deafness.
21. Excessive Thirst:
- Mix lemon leaves with soil and make tablets. Burn this tablet with fire and cool it in a glass of water. Filter this water through cloth and give to the patient to drink. Its use quenches fever or other diseases thirst. Its use ends throat’s dryness.
- Wring a lemon in a glass of water and drink. Its use ends excessive thirst.
- Lemon syrup is useful remedy for thirst.
- Mix lemon juice with cold water and sugar then prepare syrup. Drinking this syrup is useful to eliminate body warmth and quenches thirst.
- Taking juice of one lemon with one glass of warm water at bedtime helps to cleanse stomach. Mix 15 ml lemon juice and 15 grams sugar with one glass of water and give it to the patient to drink at night. It breaks old constipation.
- Taking lemon juice added with rock salt throws out stomach wind and cures stomach diseases.
- Taking one glass of water mixed with one lemon juice and one spoon honey breaks constipation and decrease body weight.
- Mix lemon juice, 5 ml ginger juice and 10 grams honey with 200 ml lukewarm water. Taking this mixture eliminates constipation.
- Mix 5 ml lemon juice with 200 ml water and 10 grams sugar-candy and prepare mixture. This mixture is useful to break constipation.
- Taking little lemon juice with lukewarm sugar-cane juice in the morning provides relief.
- Mix 2 spoons lemon juice and 5 grams sugar together and make syrup. Taking this syrup regularly 4-5 days is useful to get relief in this disease.
- Lemon juice added with little quantity of black pepper powder can be used for required relief.
23. Vomiting during pregnancy: A pregnant woman should take lemon juice mixing with water in the morning to get required relief. This medicine helps in digestion of meal.
24. Stomach pain
- Sprinkle black salt, black pepper and cumin seed powder on lemon pieces. Sucking these pieces eliminates stomach pain.
- Mix one small tbsp. juice of kagzi lemon with one pinch black salt and one-cup lukewarm water together. Taking this preparation is useful to get relief in stomach pain.
- Make pieces of lemon and sprinkle caraway and black salt. Toast these pieces on fire and make the patient suck. It provides much relief in stomach pain.
- Mix one spoon lemon juice with ginger juice and give to patient to lick. It provides relief in stomach pain.
- Mix half lemon juice with little rock salt and 100 ml water. Taking this syrup is useful for stomach pain.
- Mix some honey and impure carbonate of potash (Zawakhar) with lemon juice and make the patient suck.
- Mix 12 ml lemon juice, 6 ml ginger juice and 6 grams honey together. Taking this preparation with one-cup water ends stomach pain.
- Mix 3 ml lemon juice, 10 ml lime water with 10 grams honey and take 20-20 drops after mixing properly. Its use ends stomach pain and anorexia.
- Eating peel of raw lemon 2-3 times, a day eliminates flatulence pain.
- Fill black salt, black pepper powder and cumin seed in lemon pieces. Heat these pieces and give to the patient to suck. Its use ends stomachache. Stomach worms also destroy by its use.
25. Belching and Yawing: Grind citron root, pomegranate root and saffron with water. Taking this preparation is beneficial to get relief in these diseases.
- Taking citron juice added with rock salt breaks stone.
- Drinking lemon juice mixed with rock salt regularly some days is useful to break stone.
27. Powerful body (Tonic):
- Wring one lemon in one glass of warm water and give it to the patient to drink. It provides new power each parts of body. It is useful for eyesight, head pain, joints’ pain and mentally disorders. Drinking this syrup (without salt or sugar) slowly-slowly in many gulps ends body weakness caused by tiredness. Keep attention: Stone patient should not take lemon.
- Immerse 40 grams currants, six dry grapes, six almonds and six pistachios with half-kilogram water in a jar of glass at night. Grind and filter above medicines in morning. One should take this medicine with one spoon honey and one lemon juice on empty stomach. Its use ends mentally and physically weakness and tiredness.
- Lemon and tomato juice is useful for the treatment of anemia. If digestive system is not working properly and stomach wind generates, mix one glass of warm water with one lemon juice and give it to the patient to drink repeatedly. It throws out all poisonous elements of blood through urine.
- Mix 2 spoons lemon juice with half cup of tomato juice and take twice a day regularly for 20 days. Its use provides relief in anorexia.
- Wring a lemon in a cup of warm milk and take it before spoiling. Its use ends bleeding. Remember use this formula only one or two time.
- Mix lemon juice with cold water and drink thrice a day. It prevents bleeding of lungs, stomach, kidney, uterus and urinary bladder.
30. For blood purification: One should drink lemon juice added with warm water thrice a day regularly. Take it like tea viz with sip. Its use purifies blood.
31. Disturbance in blood caused by bile: Taking 20 ml lemon juice added with sugar regularly ends this disease.
- Mix lemon juice with 250 ml syrup and give it to the patient to drink 2-3 times a day. It prevents vomiting.
- One should take cold water mixing with lemon juice and sugar to prevent vomiting and nausea.
- Sucking lemon piece by filling black pepper powder and sugar prevents vomiting.
- If a pregnant woman has been suffering from vomiting, she should mix lemon juice with water and sugar-candy according to taste. Taking this syrup in little quantity ends vomiting.
- One should take lemon with mint to cure vomiting.
- Mix some drops of lemon juice with water and make the child drink. It provides relief if child vomits after drinking milk.
- Mix 50 grams rock salt, 125 grams cumin seed and four lemons’ juice with water. When all substance soaks all lemon juice and cumin seeds remain only, fill it in a bottle. The pregnant woman should take half spoon preparation thrice a day regularly. Its use prevents vomiting.
- Sucking lemon with cardamom is useful to stop vomiting. One should not take warm lemon in vomiting.
- Wring lemon in water or mix some salt and sugar in it and make the child drink at the regular short intervals. This medicine is useful to prevent child vomiting. Remember that do not give anything for eating to the child for 5-6 hours.
- If one feels vomiting, he should suck lemon quickly. It is useful for the prevention of vomiting.
- Mix lemon juice with sugar, pepper powder and parched rice (Kheel). This mixture is useful for the prevention of vomiting.
- Burn or grind dried peel of lemon fruit and prepare ash. Taking 1\4 gram ash with honey prevents vomiting.
- Taking 5-10 ml. lemon juice provides relief in vomiting after meal.
- Sprinkle sugar and black pepper powder on lemon and suck. It prevents vomiting and feeling vomiting.
- Wring one ripe lemon in half-liter water and mix 5 grams sugar. One should take this preparation before half an hour of lunch regularly. Taking it regularly for 15-30 days ends acidity. Keep attentions that do not take this mixture after meal because digestive food’s juice is sour and there is no aggravation in the acid.
- Taking lemon juice mixed with warm water in evening is useful for acidity.
- Wring one lemon juice in one glass of warm water. Taking this mixture after one hour of having meal ends acidity.
- A person can take one glass of water by mixing half lemon juice.
- Lemon juice should be taken by mixing half spoon of toasted cumin seed and one pinch rock salt. It is good remedy.
- Lemon juice added honey ends acidity.
34. Flatulence and disturbances in blood caused by bile: Take 30 ml lemon juice at the regular interval of every 4 hours; it cures these diseases.
35. Disturbance in the stomach: Taking juice of one ripe lemon in the morning is useful to get relief in stomach disturbances.
- Mix 2 spoons lemon juice with one-cup warm water. Taking this mixture provides relief.
- A person should take lemon syrup (shikanji) for avoiding from heat suffocation. Its use refreshes the mind.
37. Head ache:
- Mix lemon juice with lukewarm water and give it to the patient to drink. It ends headache caused by stomach wind.
- Take 1\4 gram. Lemon juice and ground red alum with water ends headache.
- Grind lemon leaves and extract their juice. Smelling its juice ends headache for always.
- Drip 2-3 drops juice of kagzi lemon in the painful side nostrils. Its use ends migrane.
- Dripping two drops of kagzi lemon juice in nose ends migraine.
- Mix equal quantity of lemon juice and basil leaves together. Taking it ends headache.
- Smelling lemon leaves regularly ends head pain.
- Taking lemon tea is useful for head pain.
- Mix lemon juice with tea and give it to the patient to drink. In addition, Smelling juice of lemon’s grinded leaves provides relief.
38. Inflammation and burning sensation: Dissolve 10 ml lemon juice with 250 ml water. Mix sugar in this preparation and give it to the patient to drink. It cures body-burning sensation caused by bile disorders.
39. Nervousness: Taking lemon juice mixing with cold water is useful for the treatment of nervousness, chest-burning sensation and other diseases.
40. Blood piles:
- Wring half lemon in 250 ml fresh milk and give it to the patient to drink. One can take warm milk instead of fresh milk.
- Mix half lemon juice in hot milk and give to the patient to drink. Its use provides relief in piles.
- Mix on spoon lemon juice with olive oil and glycerin each 4 spoons and fill in a bottle. Apply this oil on the moles of piles.
- Cut a lemon into pieces and fill catechu in them. Keep these pieces in open sky at night. Suck both pieces in the morning. Its use stops bleeding from piles’ moles.
- Fill cow’s milk in 4 cups and wring half lemon in each cup. Taking this milk regularly for one-week cures blood or flatulence piles.
- Mix juice of half lemon with warm milk and give it to the patient to drink at the regular interval of three hours. Its use provides relief.
42. Suffocation due to warmth: Taking lemon syrup makes cool and fresh to the mind.
- Mix one lemon juice with little ginger and black salt. Taking this mixture is useful to end indigestion and joints’ pain.
- Taking sauce of lemon and ginger is useful. One should take coriander sauce according to weather to get relief.
44. To remove the weakeness of digestion power: Mix juice of half lemon with litter rock salt and black pepper and heat and take this preparation before meal, it provides relief.
45. Sour Belching:
- Wring one lemon in half glass of water and mix sugar. Taking this mixture is beneficial to get relief in sour belching, indigestion and acidity.
- Mix one spoon ginger juice, lemon juice and rock salt with one glass of water. This preparation is useful for sour belching, indigestion and acidity.
- Sprinkle rock salt on lemon and make the patient suck before meal. It is useful for indigestion.
- Cut a lemon into two pieces and sprinkle little dry ginger and rock salt. Heat it on fire. Sucking it is useful to end indigestion, sour belching, surfeited and vomiting.
- Mix lemon juice with two folds water and 1-2 pieces of clove and black peppers. This mixture is useful for the treatment of anorexia.
- Sprinkle black salt on lemon and make the patient suck
- Drinking lemon juice is useful to decrease body syphilis.
- Mix some black pepper and rock salt with one spoon lemon juice. Taking this preparation before meal provides relief.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on half lemon and give it to the patient to suck.
- Sprinkle rock salt on half lemon and suck before meal. Its use ends indigestion.
- Taking lemon juice destroys bacillus of typhoid, diarrhoea and cholera.
- Lemon juice destroys stomach worms and is beneficial to get relief in flatulence.
- Grind lemon seeds and prepare the powder. After that, take a little quantity of this powder with warm water regularly for 7 days, it destroys stomach worms.
- Taking a decoction of citron’s dried peels destroys stomach worms.
- Mix 10 ml juice of lemon leaves with 10 grams honey. Taking this preparation 15-20 times a day destroys stomach worms.
- Apply 2-3 drops of lemon juice in eyes. Its use cures jaundice.
- Drinking juice of kagzi lemon 2-3 times, a day is useful in this disease.
- One should take 14-28 ml. juice of lemon fruit twice a day.
50. Liver problems:
- Taking lemon juice with sugar candy mixed lukewarm water makes normal liver activity.
- Mix lemon juice with rock salt and toasted caraway (bishop’s seeds). This mixture is very useful for liver and spleen diseases.
- Mix black pepper powder and water with lemon juice. Taking this preparation is useful for liver diseases.
- Mix 200 ml lukewarm water with two spoons lemon juice and one spoon honey. One should take this mixture on empty stomach. Its use reduces fatness.
- Mix one lemon and 250 ml water. Take this preparation twice a day regularly for 1-2 months. Its use reduces fatness. If one mixes honey in it, do not mix salt in lemon juice.
52. Gums bleeding: Grind lemon peel and rub twice a day on gums. Its use provides relief a lot.
53. Teeth problems:
- Rubbing teeth with a small piece of lemon regularly makes them shiny.
- Dry lemon peels in sunlight and prepare tooth powder by grinding. Brushing with this powder ends mouth foul smell and teeth become strong.
- Mix lemon juice with salt and mustard oil. Brushing with this paste makes teeth strong.
- Sprinkle salt on 4 pieces of lemon and heat them. Keeping these pieces on painful teeth decreases pain.
- Rubbing lemon juice mixing with honey on gums ends pyorrhea.
- Mix lemon juice with honey and rub on the gums. Its use stops bleeding and pus from teeth. Its use also makes teeth strong.
- Take two lemons regularly before meal or drink lemon juice mixing with sugar-candy. Its use decreases cholera.
- Warm a lemon and suck with sugar. Its use ends nausea and cholera.
- Taking lemon juice mixing with onion juice, sugar and water provides relief in cholera.
- Mix 10 ml lemon juice, green mint and onion juice each 5 grams. Taking this mixture is useful.
- Eating lemon pickle cures cholera and infection.
- Wring one lemon in one glass of water. Mix one spoon sugar-candy or sugar in this syrup and give it to the patient to drink in morning.
- If the patient feels dehydration, mix half spoon salt, half spoon sweet soda, one spoon sugar and little lemon juice with one liter boiled water. He should drink this mixture many times a day.
- Boil lemon with water. Give lemon juice mixed water, boiled water, aniseed water or alectrol mixed water to the patient to drink and ice to suck in summer continuously. Use only one formula mentioned above.
56. Fever due to bile disorders:
- Taking juice of one lemon added with 5 grams sugar-candy cools bile.
- Mix 5 grams sugar candy with one lemon juice and give to the patient. Its use cools bile.
57. Blood loose-motions:
- Wring half lemon in half glass of water. Taking this mixture thrice a day provides relief. Taking lemon juice mixed milk is also useful.
- Mix half lemon juice and sugar according to taste with 250 ml milk in an earthen bowl. Its use will create little inflammationa but blood dysentery will stop.
- Take 30 ml juice of kagzi lemon twice or thrice a day. Its use provides relief.
- Taking raw milk mixed with lemon juice is useful to get relief in loose-motions and amoebic dysentery.
- Taking one glass of water mixed with lemon juice in summers is useful for loose-motions.
- Mix one lemon juice with milk and give it to the patient to drink. It sets motions and is useful for stomach gripping and amoebic.
- One should take one-cup water added with one lemon juice 5-6 times a day.
- One should take syrup of kagzi or zamiri lemon’s juice for relief.
- Mix lemon juice with milk and give it to the patient to drink. If a person has been suffering from amoebic, he should use lemon juice. Mix juice of one lemon with one-cup water and give to patient 1-5 times a day. It sets motions.
- Mix one drop of lemon juice, one spoon of water, and a little salt and sugar altogether. Taking this mixture 5 times a day cures loose-motions.
59. Amoebic blood dysentery:
- This disease is cured by drinking lemon juice.
- Wring a lemon in hot water and give to the patient to drink. Its use provides relief.
- Mix one lemon juice with one-cup water and give it to the patient to drink 5 times a day.
- Mix one drop of lemon juice with one spoon water, litter salt and sugar together. Taking this mixture 5 times a day cures loose-motions.
- Cut a lemon and sprinkle opium equal kidney (bean moong). Tie a yarn with this lemon and toast. Sucking it thrice a day regularly provides relief.
- Sprue is cured by drinking juice of kagzi lemon twice a day regularly.
61. Colic pain: Mix 6 ml lemon juice with half glass warm water. Taking this mixture is useful to get relief in colic pain.
62. Dehydration: Prepare lemon syrup with salt and sugar. Taking this syrup supplies required water in body.
63. Enlarged spleen:
- Make two parts of lemon and sprinkle salt. Sucking these pieces before meals makes normal to the enlarged spleen.
- One should take lemon and onion juices each ten grams regularly for 14 days. Eat only pulse and rice or mixed-heap in food nothing else.
- Eating lemon pickle is useful for the treatment of enlarged spleen.
- Mix 20 ml juice of onion and Kagzi lemon then take this mixture twice a day regularly for 14 days, it makes normal enlarged spleen. Keep attention: Patient should take only pulses.
- Mix one lemon juice with one glass of water. Taking this mixture thrice a day ends spleen swelling.
64. Typhoid: Mix lemon juice with spicy coffee (Without milk) and give it to the patient to drink, it cures malaria.
65. Normal fever: Mix 25 ml lemon juice with 25 grams chiretta (Chirayta) decoction. Taking this mixture repeatedly in little quantity cures fever.
66. Influenza: Lemon tea (Mixture of warm water, lemon juice and sugar-candy) is useful for the treatment of influenza.
67. Oily skin: Washing face with soap twice a day makes face charming of male or female. Rubbing lemon on the face is useful for oily skin.
- One should apply lemon juice 4 times a day on ringworm after scratching.
- Grind tamarind seeds with lemon juice and apply on ringworm.
- Clean ringworm and rub lemon piece on it. Thereafter, apply a paste of ground basil leaves for 15 day regularly twice a day. Its use provides relief.
- Cut a lemon into pieces and rub on the ringworm. Its use reduces itching within few days. Its use creates inflammation in the starting.
69. Flecks and spots:
- Apply lemon juice on cotton, silk, woollen, terrine or other cloths. Its use removes the spots.
- If there are flecks anywhere over the body, rub a lemon piece on them. Its use fairs the skin and ends flecks. Rub lemon juice on the hand and nails after washing them.
- Mix lemon juice with olive oil and rub on the face, hands and feet. It removes marks, flecks and pimples of face. Using this experiment regularly cures acnes.
70. Head ulcer: Mix equal quantity of lemon juice and mustard oil altogether and thereafter rub this mixture with curd. Its use cures this disease.
71. Blood disorder due to vata:
- Mix equal quantity of lemon juice and mustard or sesamum oil altogether. One should rub this mixture on affected part and take bathe. Wash everyday using clothes with warm water and soap. It is necessary in this disease.
- Cut lemon into two parts and fill rock salt and dry. Grind it into fine powder. Taking this powder provides relief in blood disorder due to Vaata and itching.
72. Foul smell from sweat: Mix lemon juice and little rock salt with water. Taking bath with this water ends foul smell of the body. Its use fairs skin.
- Applying lemon juice on corns makes them soft. One should tie a cotton piece immersed with lemon juice on corn and make it wet with lemon juice.
- Rubbing lemon juice makes soft corns. One should tie one piece of lemon on corns.
74. Skin diseases:
- Rub ringworm with lemon pieces. Its use provides relief in scabies and skin black marks.
- Applying bengal currants (Karonda) root ground with lemon juice on scabies provides relief quickly.
- Mix coconut oil with lemon juice and rub on affected part. Sucking lemon is useful for itching.
- If there are pimples in itching, mix coconut oil in lemon juice and apply.
- Fill alum in lemon and rub on affected part or mix lemon juice with warm water and take bath with this water, it ends itching.
- Prepare a lotion by mixing lemon juice with rose water. Apply this preparation on the face at night before sleeping. Its use ends face acnes and flecks. Its juice has a quality of cleansing the skin by splitting face dirt. Therefore, its use makes the skin clean, soft, beautiful and shiny. This lotion is better than the lotions available in the markets. This lotion has a good quality that saves skin from cold biting winds in winter season. This lotion can be applied on the face, hands and feet in all weathers. This lotion can be applied during day in winter season. Its use makes face fair and shiny.
- Mix lemon juice with coconut, sesame or jasmine oil and apply on scabies and itching parts.
- Mix equal quantity of lemon juice and basil leave’s juice altogether and apply on affected parts. It provides relief in scabies, itching and skin diseases.
- Lemon juice is very useful for all type of skin diseases.
- One should take 4-5 lemons regularly and rub lemon juice on gums. Mix lemon juice with warm water and gargling with this water provides relief in scurvy, pyorrhea, blisters and throat pain.
- Mix 100 ml juice of fresh lemon, 400 grams potassium chlorate, 1\4 gram quinine and sugar altogether. Taking this mixture 3-4 times a day provides relief in scurvy. Keep attention: One should use only lemon, pomegranate, black berry, Indian gooseberry, tomato, orange and other fruits and vegetarian during this treatment.
76. Joints’ pain: One should drink 1-2 ml lemon juice at the interval of 4 hours.
77. Insects’ poisoning:
- Apply lemon juice on affected portion bitten by mosquito or other poisonous insects.
- Mix salt with lemon juice and apply on poison affected portion bitten by Scorpio, spider, wasp or bee. It provides relief.
78. High Blood Pressure:
- Taking lemon regularly makes soft and flex blood arteries. It is useful for high blood pressure patient. Using this experiment regularly makes heart powerful until old age. There is no doubt of hear fail if this formula is accepted.
- Mix half lemon juice with 100 grams (half cup) water and give to the patient 2-3 times a day at the regular interval of two hours. It normalizes blood pressure.
- There is no doubt of hear fail by drinking lemon juice because its use stops cholesterol gathering in the blood arteries.
- Taking lemon syrup mixed with honey regularly is useful for high blood pressure.
- One should take lemon juice added with water for normalizing high blood pressure.
79. Scorpion poison: Take a pinch of 10 grams lemon seeds’ kernel and 8 grams rock salt. Its use ends the poison effect.
- Grind equal quantity of black pepper, salt and alum together. Sprinkle this powder on lemon and make the patient suck before 2 hours of fever attack. Sucking second half lemon piece after one hour ends malaria and normal (Mousami) fever.
- Wring two lemons in one cup of warm water and give to the patient to drink. Its use ends malaria.
- Boil two lemon’s pieces with 250 ml water until water remains half and filter. Mix 2 grams toasted rock salt in this mixture and give to the patient thrice a day. The patient should not take meal during this treatment.
- Sucking hot lemon pieces filled with black pepper powder ends fever warmth. Boil juice of two lemons with 250 ml water in a soil pot until water remains half. Taking this mixture in morning stops fever attacks.
- Taking lemon and sugar cane juice is useful.
- Sprinkle black pepper and black salt powder on half lemon and make the patient suck gradually. Its use provides relief.
- Mix 4 spoons water with half lemon juice and sugar and take this mixture, 2-3 times a day regularly for 3-4 days. It cures malaria.
- Mix juice of two lemons (with peel) with 500 ml water in a soil pot or steel pot at night and boil until it remains half. Taking this mixture in the morning provides relief in malaria.
- Mix lemon juice with water and sugar according to taste and give to patient regularly for 4 days. Taking quinine ends tinnitus aureum. The patient can use milk and lemon with quinine.
81. Typhoid: cut a lemon into two parts. Fill black pepper powder and rock salt in first piece and fill sugar-candy in second piece. Now warm both and make the patient suck. Its use provides relief in typhoid that comes after rainy season.
82. For long life: Taking little lemon regularly increases age. Take it in much quantity.
83. Kidney diseases: Taking one-gram powder of lemon tree’s root with water twice a day provides relief.
84. Vaata disorders: Warm 2 pieces of lemon and foment affected parts.
85. Tuberculosis: Mix basil leaves, cumin seed, asafoetida, one glass of warm water and salt according to need with 25 ml lemon juice. Taking this mixture thrice a day regularly for some days is useful to get relief in T.B fever.
86. Nails problems:
- Wring lemon in warm water and sink fingers for 5 minutes after that sink fingers in cold water quickly. It enhances nails.
- Apply lemon juice at the frontal portion of fingers and dry. It makes nails strong and charming.
87. Cough: Sprinkle salt, black pepper and sugar on lemon and warm. Sucking it provides relief in cough, asthma and fever.
89. Cough and catarrh:
- Wring lemon in lukewarm water and give it to the patient to drink. Mix one lemon juice and honey with one glass boiled water. Drinking this mixture provides relief in cough and common cold.
- Mix juice of 20 ripe lemons with 400 grams sugar in a cauldron and heat on fire until the mixture thickens like honey. Mix one-gram cardamom powder in this mixture and fill in bottle by closing a cork. One should filter this mixture every week. Taking this mixture cures bile and cough, and increases hunger.
- Wring lemon in one glass of warm water and make the patient gargle.
- Wring lemon in warm water and make the patient gargle. It cures throat swelling, redness and hoarseness.
- Wring lemon in fresh or warm water. Drinking this thrice a day and before going to bed provides relief.
91. Uric acid inventor of rheumatism: Mix one lemon juice and half spoon ginger juice with one glass of water and give to the patient to drink. Its use throws out all the poisonous elements from the body through urine. A luster appears on the body by its use.
92. Rheumatism and Swelling:
- Rubbing with lemon juice on joints is useful to decrease swelling and pain.
- Wring lemon in one glass of water. Taking this water regularly provides relief in rheumatism.
93. Urine burning sensation: Mix lemon juice with impure carbonate of potash (Zawakhar). Its use decreases this burning sensation and urine comes in enough quantity.
94. Retention in urine:
- Grind lemon seeds with water and apply on navel. Its use continues blocked urine. Give only lemon mixed water when the patient feels thirst.
- Mix lemon juice in cold water and give to the patient to drink. Its use ends urine-burning sensation.
95. Asthma or Breathe:
- Wring a lemon in warm water and give to the patient. Asthma patient should take two spoons honey with one spoon ginger juice to get relief.
- Taking lemon juice added with warm water is useful for asthma fits. One should take one-cup juice of lemon mixed with two-spoon honey, 1 spoon ginger juice and one-cup warm water to get required relief. This mixture is also useful for heart diseases, blood pressure and digestive system.
- Mix one lemon juice, two spoons honey and one spoon ginger juice with one cup of warm water. Its regular use in the morning provides lot of relief.
96. Asthma: Mix 10 ml lemon juice with five ml ginger juice with lukewarm water. Drinking this mixture ends asthma.
97. Gout fever: (Abhinayaas fever): Mix 14-28 ml juice of lemon root, country borage (Pashan bhed), aloe veera, castor, Bengal quince powder and wild egg plant panchang’s decoction. Take this decoction with one-gram rock salt and 7-14 ml. cow urine. Taking this mixture thrice a day provides relief.
98. Habit of Smoking: A person should suck lemon when he desires for smoking. Make the mouth sour by dripping lemon juice into the mouth. This formula ends the desire of smoking. Therefore, we should take lemon when desire of smoking rises.
- Sprinkle rock salt and black pepper powder on lemon piece and heat. Sucking this lemon provides relief in fever.
- Mix half lemon juice with four spoons water and sugar according to taste. Taking this mixture regularly for 3-4 days ends malaria.
- Grind citron leaves (Bijoura lemon) and heat this paste. Taking 40-80 grams paste regularly twice a day provides relief.
100. Cleansing teeth for shining:
- Grind dried peels of lemon and prepare tooth powder. Brushing with this powder ends foul smell of breathing. Its use makes teeth clean.
- Rubbing lemon pieces on teeth makes clean them.
- Using lemon makes clean to dirty and yellow teeth. Mix half spoon salt with 4-5 drops of lemon juice together and rub on teeth and gums before brushing in the morning. Gargle with water after 5 minutes. Its use removes yellowness and blackness of teeth.
- Mix salt with mustard oil and lemon juice and rub on teeth. Its use makes teeth strong and shiny.
101. Teeth problem: Wring lemon in water and gargle with this mixture. It destroys teeth worms, foul smell and tooth pain.
102. Blackening hair:
- Prepare mixture by mixing curd and lemon juice. Applying this mixture on hair makes hair soft and black.
- Grind dried Indian gooseberry with lemon juice and prepare a paste. Applying it on head blackens hair.
- Premature greying and hair fall stops by applying lemon juice in hair.
- Immerse lemon peel in coconut oil and dry under sunlight for 8-10 days. Now filter this oil and rub on hair root. It makes hair black and thick.
103. Vata disorder: Mix 2 spoon lemon juice with one glass of water and drink. Its use provides relief in stomach wind.
104. Bald headed:
- Rub with lemon juice on head after that wash. It ends alopecia (Hair fall).
- Boil two spoons tea with one glass of water and filter after filtering. Mix lemon juice in this water and wash hair. Wash hair with clean water again. It turns hair soft and shiny and ends alopecia.
105. Surfeited (Wind in the stomach): Mix lemon juice with 200 ml water and little rock salt. Taking this mixture throws stomach wind out gradually.
106. Tongue and skin numbness: Mix lemon juice with little milk of milk-hedge and apply on tongue. It makes tongue sensitive.
107. Gastric ulcer:
- Mix Kagzi lemon juice with one glass of warm water and give it to the patient to drink.
- Mix lemon juice with one glass of water and 2-3 spoons honey. One should take this mixture 3-4 times a day.
108. Head lice:
- Mix 1\4 ml lemon juice with water for making mixture. Washing hair with this mixture destroys hair louses.
- Rubbing lemon juice on hair root destroys lice.
- Mix lemon juice and garlic juice together and rub on head twice a day. In addition, wash hair with shampoo. Its use decreases head louses.
109. Gums’ diseases: Wring lemon in fresh water and make the patient gargle. It makes teeth strong. Rubbing with this lemon juice on teeth makes teeth clean, charming and shiny.
- Mix one cup lemon juice with 470 ml water and prepare mixture. Rubbing this mixture gradually destroys dandruff and ends alopecia.
- Mix lemon juice with sugar and apply on head. Wash hair after 5-6 hours. Its use destroys dandruff.
- Mix juice of two lemons with 2 litres water. Washing hair with this mixture regularly one week helps to cleanse hair.
111. Stomach wind:
- Mix half lemon juice with 1\4 spoon soda and give it to the patient to drink.
- Mix lemon juice with lukewarm water, soda and ground black salt. Give this preparation to the patient.
- Taking half lemon juice added with warm water in morning provides relief.
- Mix 10 ml juice of kagzi lemon with little salt and honey together. Sucking this mixture prevents hiccup.
- Taking honey with lemon juice added ground black salt prevents hiccup.
- Mix one spoon honey and salt according to taste with one spoon lemon juice. Its use stops hiccup.
- Mix little rock salt and black pepper powder in lemon juice. Give it to the patient. This medicine is very useful to stop hiccups. Keep attention: the patient should not mix ice in this preparation.
- Lemon juice added with warm water is useful to prevent hiccups.
- One should take 10 ml juice of citron (Bijora lemon) mixed with 6 grams honey and 3 grams black salt powder.
- Sucking piece of kagzi lemon prevents hiccups.
- Mix ice and lemon juice with one glass sugar cane juice. Give it to the patient to drink in summer.
- Press one lemon into warm ash for 30 minutes. Take out the lemon and wring it. Taking this juice provides relief in coryza.
- Wring lemon in one-cup of warm water and mix one pinch rock salt. Taking this preparation twice a day on empty stomach cures disease.
- Mix one lemon juice and honey according to taste with one glass boiled water. Taking this mixture at night provides relief.
- Wring lemon juice in lukewarm water and give it to the patient to drink.
- Mix lemon juice, little ginger juice and one spoon honey with one glass of warm water. Taking this mixture recovers coryza.
- Drink lemon syrup repeatedly.
114. Mouth tastelessness: Make two pieces of a lemon and sprinkle two pinches black salt or rock salt and black ppepper. Toast this piece on low flame and give to the patient to suck. It mouth taste returns by its use. This medicine is also useful for stomach disturbances and indigestion.
115. Ear pain: Mix rock salt with he-goat urine and drop into ear. Its use ends ear pain.
116. Mouth foul smell: Wring one lemon in one glass of water and make the patient gargle. It ends mouth’s foul smell.
117. Ear itching: Mix glycerin with lemon juice, immerse a cotton piece in this mixture, and apply into the ear. Its use ends itching.
118. Back pain: Mix garlic juice, lemon juice each one spoon with two spoons water altogether. Taking this mixture twice a day is useful to end back pain.
119. Pimples around the ear: Wring lemon in water and give it to the patient to drink on empty stomach in the morning. Its use provides relief.
120. Destroying Embryo in the womb: Grind root of old lemon tree and mix with ghee. Taking this mixture is useful.
- One should take glass of water mixed with lemon juice regularly.
- Mix lemon juice with one spoon Triphala powder and give it to the patient to drink.
122. Liver problems: Make four parts of a lemon but keep attention that they should not be separated at all. Sprinkle salt on one piece, black pepper on second piece, dry ginger on third and sugar-candy or sugar on forth pieces and thereafter keep it on a plate at night. Toast it on a grid in the morning and give to the patient to suck. Its use cures liver disease and enhances appetite.
123. Stomach pain: Taking seven ml. to 14-ml. juice of a lemon with one gram Yawakshar twice a day provides required relief in stomach pain.
124. Delivery problems: The pregnant woman should take lemon juice added with water regularly in the last month of pregnancy. Its use provides relief.
- Mix water with lemon juice and add little rock salt. Taking this mixture ends effects of sunstrokes.
- Taking lemon juice’s syrup reduces sunstroke effects.
- Mix 5-10 ml lemon juice with water and give it to the patient to drink. A person can avoid from bad effects of sunstrokes.
- Lemon juice added with salt and loafsugar is useful to prevent vomiting.
126. Sensation of excessive warmth: Mix zambhiri or kagzi lemon juice with water and prepare syrup. Taking this syrup ends body warmth and excessive thirst.
- Mix lemon juice and honey each 25 grams with 100 ml warm water. After that, take this preparation twice a day, it makes body normal.
- Taking one lemon juice added with lukewarm water in the morning reduces fatness.
- Mix lemon juice with honey and lukewarm water. Give it to the patient to drink.
- Mix 25 ml lemon juice with 15 ml bitter gourd juice and give to the patient. Taking this preparation reduces fatness.
- 250 ml water added with 25 ml lemon juice and 20 grams honey is useful for reducing fatness. One should take this medicine regularly for 2-3 months.
- Mix equal quantity of lemon juice and honey together. Taking 10-ml. dose regularly in the morning is useful for reducing fatness.
- Taking one cup boiled water (bearable water) after meals twice a day decreases fatness and provides relief in stomach wind, constipation, colitis amobiasis and stomach worms.
128. Bile stone: One should drink warm water added lemon juice.
129. Tumour: Grind lead wort’s root with lemon juice and prepare a paste. Applying it on tumour ends the tumour.
130. Disturbance in blood due to bile: Wring lemon with water and prepare syrup. One should take this syrup 2-3 times a day to prevent bleeding.
131. Vaata disorders: The patient should gargle with water in morning firstly after that mix one lemon juice with one glass of water and drink. This syrup is useful for the treatment of knee joint’s pain and fatness. It also provides relief in feet swelling.
132. Heart pulsation:
- Mix one lemon juice with 15 ml water and give it to the patient to drink. It is very useful for heart burning sensation and fast heart pulsation.
- Lemon syrup is also useful for normalizing heart pulsation.
133. Cracked face:
- Grind cuttle fish bone with lemon juice and apply on the face marks. It fairs face colour and removes marks. If one cannot receive cuttle fish bone, he should apply only lemon juice.
- Mix equal quantity of lemon juice and honey altogether. Applying this paste fairs face skin.
- Mix lemon juice with some gram-flour and cream for preparing paste. Applying it on the face creates shining and ends face dryness.
- Rubbing lemon piece on neck removes blackness.
134. Scabies and Itching:
- Crush pulp of banana and mix with lemon juice. Applying this paste on affected parts cures itching.
- Grind 25 grams fuller’s earth (Multani soil) and 10 grams black pepper with 20 ml lemon juice for preparing paste. Applying it on itching affected portion provides relief.
- Mix equal quantity of jasmine oil and lemon juice altogether. Rubbing it on body cures body itching.
- Rubbing with sandal oil mixed lemon juice, 6-7 times a day provides relief in itching.
135. Heart weakness: Lemon has special quality to cure heart weakness. Using lemon regularly makes soft and flex blood arteries. Therefore, lemon is very useful for high blood pressure patients. It keeps heart powerful until old age comes. There is no fear of heart fail. Taking lemon juice added with cold water is useful for heart nervousness and chest burning sensation.
136. Heart pain: heart pain creates because of obstruction in the arteries. Taking 250 ml water mixed with 10 grams honey and lemon juice helps to clean arteries.
137. Old wound: Taking juice of two lemons every morning recovers old wound.
- Mix juice of bijora lemon, neem and five leavd chaste and make the patient smell.
- Sucking little asafetida with lemon provides relief in epilepsy.
- Taking East Indian globe thistle (Gorakhmundi) with lemon juice prevents epilepsy fits.
139. Ulcers and pimples: Applying lemon juice mixed with sandal powder on pimples is useful.
140. Roughness of the hands:
- Wring lemon juice in lukewarm water and sink hands for some time in this water. Now wipe hands with clean towel. It will clean all dirt of hands. Now apply cream on hands. Using this experiment regularly makes soft and charming hands.
- Mix lemon juice with one spoon sugar and rub on hands and palms until sugar dissolves completely. It will end roughness and wrinkles of hand.
- Mix little cream of milk with 1\4 gram lemon juice, little glycerin, one spoon rosewater and some drops of rogan badam altogether and rub this mixture on hands. Wash hand with glycerin soap and lukewarm water. It makes clean and soft hands.
- Mix lemon juice and cream altogether and apply on black skin regularly. It fairs skin complexion.
- Rub raw milk on the face in the morning and thereafter rub eating salt on the face. It throws out face dirt and destroys skin. Mix lemon juice with honey and apply on whole face after drying. Wash face with lukewarm water. It fairs skin complexion and makes it soft.
- Mix equal quantity of lemon juice and tomato juice, apply on the face, and wash after half hour. Applying it on the face provides new freshness.
142. Body beauties:
- Rub lemon on neck after that pound milk. It cleans and make it beautiful.
- Immerse Triphala powder in lemon juice and make paste. Apply this paste on the face and wash after half hour. This formula beautifies the face beauty.
- If skin is much oily and marks, flecks and acnes appear on the face. One should wash oily skin with soap twice a day. Rubbing lemon on the face makes clean.
- Immerse costus root in lemon juice for seven days. Now grind and mix with honey and apply on the face. Its use provides a new luster to the face.
- Dry equal peels of orange and lemon in shadow and grind to make the powder.
- Stomach warmth is the basic reason of skin diseases so we should keep fit body warmth. Take lemon and onion in more quantity for avoiding it.
- Wring lemon with lukewarm coconut oil and rub on whole body. It supplies required oil in our body and makes muscles tight.
- Filter 20 ml lemon juice through cloth two times. Mix glycerin and rosewater each 20 grams in this juice and prepare a paste. Applying this paste slowly-slowly on the face at night makes face soft and beautiful like silk. It removes face marks, flecks, acnes and pimples, and improves face charm. Using it regularly for 15-20 days removes flecks and acnes. Its use makes face quite clean and soft.
143. Cleansing children stomach: If a child has been suffering from indigestion, grind saffron with lemon juice and make the child suck. If child has been suffering from blocked stool, grind nut-meg with lemon juice and make the child suck.
144. Throat swelling: Wring lemon in warm water and make the patient gargle. It cures throat swelling, redness and hoarseness.
145. Throat pain:
- Wring lemon in one glass of water and make the patient gargle or wring lemon with warm water and give to patient to drink. Its use provides relief.
- Mix one big tbsp. honey with one small tbsp. lemon juice altogether. Taking this mixture 2-3 times a day in little quantity ends throat pain.
146. Body swelling: Mix equal quantity of lemon leaves and sesame oil together. Applying this mixture on body ends body swelling.
147. Thirst and Burning sensation:
- Mix half kilogram lemon juice with one litre water and 25 grams sugar. Make syrup that has treacle. Taking this mixture is useful to distroy burning sensation, thirst, acidity and disturbances of blood due to bile.
- Mix one kilogram lemon juice with 125 grams ginger, 20 grams rock salt, 20 grams black salt, 6 grams asafetida and one kilogram sugar-candy altogether. Prepare syrup and give it to the patient to drink. It ends burning sensation, thirst, vomiting, anorexia, blood bile and acidity.