Taste: It is sweet and sour.
Structure: It is famous. Its plant is found in the bushy hill and humidity areas.
Nature: It is cool in nature.
Precaution: Taking excessive quantity of jharberi causes cough.
Removing bad effect: Sugar removes the bad effects of jharberi.
Compare: It can be compared with plum.
Dose: It should be used in 20 seeds.
Jharberi keeps the brain happy. It makes the stomach and heart strong. It dried powder generates constipation. It is useful to cure loose motions and vomiting caused by syphilis. Its bark is useful to end toothache and cure mouth blisters.
Useful in different diseases:
1. Loose motions: Taking 3 ml juice of jharberi leaves 3-4 times in a day is useful to get relief in loose motions.
2. Leucorrhoea: Make the powder by grinding dried plum (Dry jharberi in shadow) of jharberi and store it. After that, take 3-4 grams this powder with sugar and honey twice a day. It is useful to cure leucorrhoea.
3. Bile enlargement: Syrup of jharberi fruit is cool. Taking this syrup is useful to prevent loose motions caused by bile.
4. Metrorrhagia: Make a decoction by boiling bark of jharberi root, sugar candy with water together and take this decoction. It is useful to cure metrorrhagia.
5. Leucorrhoea: Make the powder by grinding dried plum (dry jharberi in shadow) of jharberi and store it. After that, take 3-4 grams this powder with sugar and honey twice a day regularly. It is useful to cure leucorrhoea.
6. Ulcer: Applying ground leaves of jharberi on the affected part is useful to cure ulcer and itching too.
7. Bleeding: If someone suffers from excessive bleeding, he should take a decoction of jharberi panchang (stem, root, leaves, fruit and flower) because it stops bleeding.