If the skin is become yellow in appearance, yellowness is appearing in the eyes and urine comes in yellow appearance, these are the indications of jaundice.
Cause- jaundice is occurred due to increasing the quantity of Bilirubin in the blood. It is also known as ‘Viral hepatitis’ in which liver is enlarged. So, viral hepatitis is called jaundice in common language.
There are several types of viral hepatitis like- hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, hepatitis D, hepatitis E and hepatitis G. among them, hepatitis b is considered as very dangerous. It this case, the liver of the patient is become out of order and the patient may die too.
Ways of entering bacteria-
- Hepatitis ‘A’ and ‘B’ enter inside the body through foods and drinks. Normally, hepatitis ‘A’ is found in India. It occurs normally in the form of plague. Hepatitis ‘E’ is spread in such places where cleanliness is absent.
- Hepatitis ‘B’ and ‘C’ occurs due to infected blood or needle (syringe), involving in sexual intercourse, from mother to her children, etc.
Symptoms- in case of jaundice, following symptoms appear like-lack of appetite, nauseate, loose motions and vomiting, low fever, yellow eyes, yellowness of the skin, urination in yellow appearance, etc.
- Keep your surroundings neat and clean properly and do not allow the flies to breed around yourself.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water or dettol before eating or after toilet. Cut your nails regularly.
- Use water added chlorine tablets in it. In rainy season and in condition of plague, always use water after boiling it for 10-15 minutes.
- Do not eat cut or opened fruits and vegetables outside the house. At home too, fruits and vegetables should be used after washing them properly with water.
- Use the ice frozen at home only as far as possible for preparing cold lemon juice or sharbat. Do not use the ice purchased from market in beverage.