English : Arabian Jasmine
Hindi : Mogra
Latin : Jasminum samlease
Nature: It is hot in nature like motiya’s flowers.
The chain (Mala) and gazra (a thick woven garland of flowers) are made of Arabian Jasmine flowers. Tying its flowers on women breast dries breast-milk and ends swelling and pain. Its cent (Perfume) is useful to end ear pain. It provides relief in leprosy and mouth diseases . It also provides relief in eyes diseases.
Useful for Different Diseases:
1. Stomach gas: Take two leaves of Arabian Jasmine with black salt, it provides relief in stomach gas.
2. Loose-motions: Grind four fresh leaves of Arabian Jasmine with one cup of water. Mix a little quantity of sugar-candy in this preparation and drink four times a day, it provides relief in loose-motions.
3. Amoebic Dysentery: Mix 2-8 flowers’ leaves of Arabian Jasmine with sugar-candy and take regularly, it checks amoebic dysentery.
4. Dysmenorrhoea (Pain in menstrual): Taking three ml decoction of Arabian Jasmine’s root twice a day is useful to cure dysmenorrhoea, amenorrhoea, irregularity of menstrual and other diseases.
5. Bloody Diarrhea: Grind 3 to 4 leaves of Arabian Jasmine and mix sugar-candy in it and take this mixture twice a day, it checks bloody diarrhea.
6. Wound: The wound which is not being cured, apply paste of Arabian Jasmine’s leaves on the affected part, it provides much relief.
7. Liver disease of the children: Licking 5-6 drops juice of Arabian Jasmine with honey is useful to get relief in liver disease of children.
8. Breast engorgement: Grind Arabian Jasmine’s flowers properly. After that, tie it on the breast, it ends swelling and dries breast milk.
9. Skin Diseases: Apply ground leaves of Arabian Jasmine on the affected parts, it provides relief in ringworm, scabies and pimples.