(SCABWORT) - (INU)
Inula is considered as very beneficial for the mucus membrane. This drug is used to cure symptoms related to the pelvis and the respiratory symptoms. This drug is also beneficial in sternum pain and diabetes.
Use of this drug in the symptoms of different body parts:
Symptoms related to the head:
Symptoms related with the respiratory systems:
This drug should be used in symptoms as dry cough, cough aggravation at night, pain in the larynx, chronic swelling of the respiratory pipe, thick mucus with cough, feeling tiredness, indigestion, etc.
- This drug should be used in symptoms as stinging pain behind the sternum, excessive mucus with stimulant cough, etc.
- This drug should be used in symptoms related to larynx swelling, tuberculosis (T.B.), etc.
This drug should be used in such respiratory symptoms to cure them.
Symptoms related to the rectum:
Use of this drug is beneficial in signs as feeling as if something is spreading outward in the rectum.
Urine related symptoms:
This drug should be prescribed in urinary symptoms as frequent urination, urination in drops, offensive smell from urine, etc.
Symptoms related to the external body parts:
This medicine should be used in symptoms as pain in the right shoulder and wrist of the right hand, feeling pain in the left palm as tearing, difficulty in bending the fingers or pain in the legs, ankles, etc.
- Use of this drug is very beneficial in gynecology symptoms as profuse discharge of menstruations, irregularity of menstruations, pain, etc.
- This drug should be prescribed if a woman has problem like labor pain, feeling tightness in the vagina, intensive pain in the back with stool motions, itching of the leg during menstruations, shivering, coldness in the teeth, etc.
- This drug should be used in symptoms as stinging pain in the vagina with stomach disturbance, etc.