Inflammation in the chest
INFLAMMATION IN THE CHEST
In this disease, the patient suffers from inflammation in the chest. The patient feels inflammation in the upper portion of the stomach and in the pharynx.
Cause of the chest inflammation:
- Taking excessive meal and taking meal more than appetite may be the causes of this disease.
- When pharynx slips towards below side in the body, the victim becomes the patient of this disease.
- Excessive drinking may be the cause of this disease.
- The patient suffers from ache in the chest because of acidic and bilious diseases.
- A person suffers from inflammation in the chest if meal is not chewed properly while taking meal. Meal digest easily and soon if excessive saliva is mixed with the meal.
- Use of fatty foodstuff, packaged foodstuffs, stale meal, tea, coffee, foodstuffs rich in alcohol and cold drink may be the cause of chest inflammation.
- Excessive use of medicine may be the cause of inflammation of chest.
Treatment of chest inflammation in naturopathy:
- The patient should not take milk and fast food if he has been suffering from inflammation in the chest otherwise the condition of the patient becomes serious.
- The patient should take such food which can be swallowed easily.
- The patient should not take cake, pastry and soft food in his meal.
- The patient should not eat rice. Breads should be taken instead of rice because bread needs to chew.
- First, all the causes of the origin of this disease should be removed by the patient. Thereafter, the treatment should be started according to naturopathy.
- The patient should eat only fruits and vegetables in his meal until he gets rid of inflammation of his chest.
- The patient should not take spicy and pungent meal at any rate.
- Mix juice of one lemon in one glass juice of tomato and one spoon honey properly. Take this preparation twice in a day. Thus, the patient gets rid of this disease soon.
- The patient of this disease should take juicy fruits in his breakfast.
- The patient should take enema with lukewarm water to cleanse the stomach. In addition to, he should follow the rules of abstinence. Thus, the patient gets rid of this disease.
A patient of this disease becomes well if the treatment is done according to naturopathy.