Anorexia: Drink ice water before one hour of having meals to get relief in anorexia caused by heat and increases appetite.
- Put off the clothes of the patient, victim of sunstroke, and allow him to sit in airy place to give him coolness. Take bath with ice water. Immerse a sheet in ice water and cover around the patient. This process should be continued until temperature reaches 102 degree.
- Rubbing ice water on the patient’s body provides relief in this stage. A packet of ice pieces can be put on the patient’s head too.
- Put ice scrap on the head as well as drop ice water. It is very useful in this condition.
- Mix sugar in ice water to prepare syrup. Mix a little salt in this syrup and drink. Its use ends inner inflammation of the body as well as its use quenches the thirst.
Hurt and bleeding: Tie a bandage of ice water and put ice on the affected part. Its use prevents bleeding.
Lack of breathing in a newborn child after birth: If the infant take neither breath nor weeps after birth, put a piece of ice on the anus of the child. The child starts to breathing and weeping.
Gastric ulcer: Sucking small pieces of ice quenches over thirst and prevents bleeding from the mouth.
- If someone has been suffering from hiccup in summers, give an ice piece to the afflicted patient for sucking. It use stops hiccup.
- Putting an ice piece on the navel provides relief in hiccup.
- Sucking ice piece stops hiccup.
Hurt (Injury): Rubbing ice piece on affected part prevents bleeding from the cut of injury soon.
Epistaxis: Putting ice pieces on the head provides relief in epsitaxis.
Prickly heat: Rubbing ice all over the body lessens pricking-heat.
Chordee: If a person has been suffering from chordee, he should cover his penis with ice pieces. Its use ends the excitement of the penis.