Hipbath is a very effective technique. Taking it on the cold neutral and alternate temperature is well by which our body gets much benefit. A tub is necessary in this bath.
Taking bath in sun heat with cold water-
Material- Hip bathtub and a piece of thick cloth
Water temperature- Water temperature should be 18-24 degree Celsius.
Time of taking bath- This bath should be taken for 15 minutes until any period is suggested.
- Fill water in the tub in so much quantity in which hips may sink into the water and the water comes to the naval of the patient when he sits in it.
- By the by, 4-6 gallon water is necessary in this bath. If the patient has been suffering from cold or weakness, give bath of cold water to the patient in sun heat and wash the legs with warm water.
- Now, the stomach of the patient should be rubbed with the wet cloth from left to right towards the navel side slowly. This technique should remain continue throughout the period of taking bath. It is necessary that dry legs, feet and upper parts of the body completely and the body should not become wet again after drying once.
- The patient should wear shoes before sitting in the tub. After taking cold hipbath, the patient should do some exercise as fast walking, yoga asana and Surya Namaskara.
- If the patient has been suffering from too much weakness, make him lie on the bed by wrapping blanket.
Hipbath is very beneficial for the treatment of all types of diseases. Using of this technique is useful to get rid of constipation, acidity and obesity (fatness). All the body parts get help in their working. This bath is very useful in the cases of uterus disorders, swelling in the pelvic reason, piles, swelling of the liver and spleen, anemia, retention of urine in children, chronic uterus diseases, deficiency of blood in male glands, sperm deficiency, kidneys’ weakness in male or female, impotency, sterility and in the enlargement of stomach and colon.
Precaution- The bath should not be taken in the swelling of pelvic region and stomach parts, nerves’ weakness, contraction in the rectum or vagina, pain in lower parts of the waist, irregular menses, diarrhea and fever.
Material- Cold wrapping for the head and one hipbath tub
Water temperature- Water temperature should be 32-36 degree Celsius.
Time period- The period of this bath is 15 minutes.
Technique- The patient should drink 1-2 glasses of water and stomach should be avoided from friction after sitting in the tub. Wrap cold towel on the head and take rest for half hour.
Beneficial- Neutral hip bath is beneficial in the treatment of weakness of the nerves in the testicles, ovary, veins, uterus and urinary tract and vagina pain, spasm, anus, vagina itching and in the condition of hyperesthesia in the stomach. Erotomania becomes calm in both male and female by it. It is the best and successful treatment of spermtorrhoea.
Material- Bath in sun heat, tub and a wet towel
Water temperature- Water temperature should be 40-50 degree Celsius.
Time period of bathe- This bath should be taken for ten minutes.
Technique- The patient should drink 1-2 glasses of cold water before the treatment because it is necessary. He should take bath in the water of which temperature is 40 degree Celsius temperature and the temperature of the water should be increased to the high position slowly. Its temperature should be kept equal by mixing warm or cold water. Friction should not be applied on the stomach of the patient during warm hipbath. Cold towel should be wrapped on the patient head during treatment. Thereafter, the patient should take bath with cold water for 1-2 minutes.
This bathe is beneficial in case of irregular menses, disorders of pelvic region and anuria-dysuria. It is the best treatment in case of enlargement of glands, anuria-dysuria, pain, sciatica, weakness in the nerves of ovary and urinating and lumber scoliosis problems. This bath should not be taken while menses.
- This bath should not be taken in case of high blood pressure, weakness and fever.
- Keep one thing in the mind that the patient should not come in the grip of cold. It can be harmful for the patient and benefits of hipbath disappear.
Material- Two hipbath tubs and a cold covering
Water temperature- the temperature of warm water should be 40-50 degree Celsius and the temperature of cold water should be 18-24 degree Celsius
- There are two techniques of taking this bath. In both treatments, the patient should drink 1-2 glasses of water first. Wrap cold towel on the head and it should be kept cold. After that, the patient should take cold hipbath.
- In this bath, the patient sits in the tub of warm water for five minutes and then in the tub of cold water for five minutes. Peristaltic circulation of digestive system becomes fast and the patient gets relief in the constipation and gas disorders.
- In the second technique of this bath, the patient sits in the tub of warm water for 3 minutes and then in the tub of cold water for one minute. This bath should be taken four-five times.
The patient gets relief in chronic pain due to constipation and gas disorders. It also helps in the treatment of lumbar spondilitis. If a person takes this bath, he gets help in the treatment of urine disorders and kidneys stones etc. This bath provides help in treatment of chronic swelling due to weakness of the nerves in selfinjais, offeritis and seluritis parts of disorders of pelvic reason, hyperesthesia of reproductive organs, sciatica, lumbago etc.
Friction sitz bath of elbow-
Material- Hip bathtub, a cotton cloth and a table (which has been made especially for this kind of bath).
Water temperature- The temperature of cold water should be 18-24 degree Celsius.
Time period of bath- This bath should be taken for 2-20 minutes.
First, a stool is put in the hipbath tub and cold water is filled in this tub. Keep one thing in the mind that upper part of the stool should remain dry. After that, make the patient sit on the stool but his legs should be remain out of the tub. If the patient is woman, immerse a cotton cloth in the water and wash her reproductive organs slowly. Keep one thing in the mind that these parts should be washed from out side and if patient is man, he should wash upper skin of the penis with cold water.
Light exercise should be done after this bath to get some warmth.
Nervous system becomes active by this treatment because reproductive organs are considered a necessary center of central nerves system. In abnormal temperatures, essential warmth originates in the body and inner dirt of the body comes out from the body by taking this bath.