HARM BY ENEMA
HARM BY ENEMA
- Enema is taken in many types of diseases. Sometimes, enema (which is taken to cure diseases) provides harm along with benefits. But, enema provides harm in the case of carelessness. Different types of harms originate if enema is taken carelessly as-
- If the patient has been suffering from dilute loose motions in the disease and he is very weak, enema should not be given to the patient because it is harmful.
- Taking enema by mixing soap, glycerin or other medicines in water is harmful and the patient can become the habitual of taking enema.
- If the patient has no need of enema but he takes it, it is harmful. It provides harm to the intestines and intestines become weak forever.
- Taking enema of warm water for many days is also harmful.
- Some, people thing unnatural to the enema because they think that enema becomes a bad habit if it is started once and then stool does not come out properly without enema. If enema is taken according to technique and need, the patient does not become habitual and stool comes out properly without enema after the treatment of diseases. This kind of mentality of people keeps them far from the benefits of enema. Some people say enema as an unnatural process.
- Therefore, it should not be used. However, intestines are cleaned by enema as the mouth is cleaned. Besides it, originating loose motions by using extra medicines is much harmful than the enema. The body is cleaned from inside by enema and the body becomes soft, disease free, healthy, light and energetic. Therefore, any type of weakness and habit do not originate by taking enema.