Involuntary urination or incontinence of urine and below mentioned is its kinds:
Diurnal enuresis: Incontinence of urine occurring during the day
Nocturnal enuresis: Incontinence of urine occurring during the night
The treatment of this disease by different medicines:
2. Pauonia odorata: If you have been suffering form bed wetting relating nervous system, you should take half to one gram powder of pauonia odorata with a little quantity of opium. It provides benefit.
3. Kush or dam: Grind 3 to 6 grams roots of kush or dam and shuffle it in water and take it in the morning and evening, it cures all the diseases of urine.
4. East Indian globe tristle: Take 10 to 20 ml juice of East Indian globe tristle panchang (root, stem, fruit, flower and leaf) in the morning and evening, it purifies to the bladder and ends constant desire of urine. Take it with a decoction of guruch, it is excessive benefit.
5. White silk cotton: White silk cotton is also knows hattiman gum. Take 3 grams of it in the morning and evening to get benefit in constant desire of urine.
6. Poison nut: Take about ¼ gram poison nut in the morning and evening; it ends constant desire of urine.
8. Date palm: Boil date palm in 250 ml of water. Give one piece of boiled date palm to the child and give 2 pieces of boiled date palm to the younger after that give milk consequently, ends bed wetting.
9. Tea: Take tea, it brings excessive urine so to cure constant desire of urine, you should use it.
11. Grape: Take grape, it ends constant desire of urine.
12. Bamboo: Make a decoction of green and dried leaves of bamboo and take it in the morning and evening to get benefit in constant desire of urine. It can be also used it in the condition of over thirst.
13. Bamboo manna: Mix the powder of bamboo manna with honey and take it, it ends constant desire of urine.
14. Beel: Grind 10 grams kernel of beel and 5 grams dry ginger to make thick powder and boil it in 400 ml of water then purify it. Take it in the morning and evening for five days, it provides benefit in constant desire of urine.