A pouch or sac producing form the walls of a canal or hollow organ e.g., the diverticula found in the walls of the colon. When the undigested and polluted foodstuff stops in it, swelling comes in this part.
Symptoms of diverticulosis:
The patient suffers from acute ache and griping in the lower portion of the stomach. Sometimes, the patient suffers from constipation and sometimes from loose motions. The patient suffers from inflammation in the peritoneum. Sometimes, he suffers from fever. Due to this disease, the patient suffers from boils and chills peritonitis.
Treatment of diverticulitis by nature therapy:
- First, the patient should get rid of constipation before the treatment. After that, the patient should start the treatment by nature therapy.
- The patient should drink water in excessive quantity to break the constipation. He should adopt enema to cleanse the stomach and to break the constipation.
- The patient of this disease should take such kind of meal which may digest easily.
- The patient should tie a bandage of wet soil on the stomach and a cold cloth should be wrapped around the stomach.
- The patient should take hipbath (Kati-Snan) with cold water everyday.
- The patient should wrap a cold bandage around the stomach at night regularly.
- The patient should use gastro-hepatic omentum at least twice or thrice a day.
- The patient should adopt enema before starting the treatment of diverticulitis. Thereafter, he should take light meal. He should do exercise in the morning and evening.
- The patient should keep fast for two-three days by drinking only fruit’s juice. Thereafter, he should take fruits and vegetables for some days. He should take such kind of meal which does not have fibres.
- The patient should do regular exercise in the morning and evening.
- The patient should make a habit of evacuation of stool in the morning.
- The patient should remove his mental tension while the treatment of this disease.