Diseases related to movement system
Diseases related to movement system
According to modern massage therapy, there are several diseases related to movement system because of which a peros has to face several troubles.
Hernia disease of internal vertebrae:
- A person suffers from acute pain near about the stomach because of the spasm caused by this disease. There is pain in the fourth and fifth vertebrae and after that the neck comes in the grip of pain because of this disease. Most of body weight stays on the vertebrae whether the person is sitting or standing and this is the reason that there is much stress in the muscles and tendons related to these vertebrae and the flexibility comes to an end because of this condition and they become hard. The result of it is that there is pressure on the internal vertebrae circle and because of this reason the middle portion works as a pad.
- Because of this reason, the flexibility of the vertebrae ends and the neculas pulpose which is present near about the region of stomach comes towards right or left side of the internal vertebrae by forwarding gradually. It is pushed outwards slowly. The neculas internal vertebrae comes outside by bending the trunk forwardly suddenly when the person is in this condition and when vertebrae come in the contact of nerves, there is acute pain.
- Generally, words internal vertebrae or hernia is used for all these conditions but such kinds of condition can appear in different ways in itself. Sometimes, there is light pain and sometimes it can be acute. Sometimes, the patient is not able in moving too and sometimes it happens that the pain starts to become acute as the body moves but it happens only when the patient walks.
Treatment of hernia of internal circle according to modern massage therapy:
- The patient should made lie down on the stomach and then test the internal vertebrae region of waist with the help of frontal portion of the middle finger and try to find out the pain affected portion. You will become aware about the pain affected portion by doing so. Generally, there is pain in the fourth or fifth vertebrae of waist.
- Thereafter, try to find out that the disease named hernia is in the left cilia and right cilia or not. Find out with the help of thumb about the pain affected portion.
- When it becomes clear that there is pain in middle portion between fourth and fifth vertebrae after finding out the pain affected portion, give pressure on that portion with the help of his finger. Pressure should be given at least for three seconds. Give pressure from up to below side. Give pressure in this way at least five times in a day. After that, give pressure by making the patient lying on the waist. Give pressure at least for five second on this portion.
- Lie the patient on the back and give pressure on the point which is on the stomach. Then, lie the patient again on the back again and give pressure on the waist region, pelvic peak region, sacrum region, nemicosi point, small intestine, lower portion of the stomach and lateral region of the stomach. If the patient is feeling pain while giving pressure, pressure must be given slowly even in this case.
- After giving pressure on these points of the patient carefully, make the patient stand and give pressure on the trunk by giving support. Thus, the patient becomes free from the disease hernia after some days.
Diseases related to shock on the neck vertebrae:
- If a person becomes injured because of any accident (vehicle accident), he gets injury on his head because of jolt. Because of this reason the vertebrae region gets injury too. Sometimes, injury can be without wound and the victim is not aware about it at that time but he knows about it after sometime. The patient suffers from acute pain in the head and he becomes the victim of insomnia. Sometimes, he suffers from anorexia and he suffers from pain and stiffness in the muscles and sometimes he suffers from trembling in any body part.
- When a person gets injury in the head because of accident, he suffers from acute headache and many disorders originate in the muscles, tendons and disc of vertebrae of neck region and the muscles of the victim start to contract. Due to this reason, there is swelling before bursting the cells of the body and then there is contraction and because of this condition there is spasm in the vertebrae and disc hernia disease in the middle of vertebrae. There is pressure on the nerves and blood cells of the patient and because of this reason he suffers from acute pain in that region.
- When a person becomes the victim of accident and he gets injury in his neck, he is not able in moving his neck here and there. He gets some relief after the treatment of the neck but he should start treatment of this problem according to modern massage therapy if he wants to remain far from many problems in future. Make the patient sit in the comfortable position and thereafter pressure should be given on the points of external neck region, back portion of the neck, spinal cord, back portion of the head and upper and lower scapula. The affected portion of the victim should be tested properly so that any disease of muscles, swelling and pain in that region may become clear and if there is any problem in any region, give pressure on the affected portion.
- Now give pressure on the lateral region of the victim according to modern massage therapy and then make the patient lie on the stomach and give pressure on the complete region of bone. Make the patient lie on the back and give pressure on the stomach regions carefully but it should be kept in the brain that pressure should be given on the swelling affected portion of the victim slowly. Giving pressure on the neck region is very necessary but if you find that there is a serious injury in the neck related region on the waist region, treatment should be done carefully.
- Make the neck, waist and shoulder flexible by giving pressure during treatment otherwise make the victim sit and give pressure on the first point of neck region with the help of hand’s thumb. Thereafter, keep all the four fingers on the first point of lateral region of neck and make the patient’s head raise upwardly by giving support and then treat by giving pressure. Give pressure on these parts at least for five seconds. Thus, the patient becomes healthy after this treatment within some days.
Disorder in the muscle Gastronimius:
A person can become the victim of this problem if remains in standing position for many hours or he swims or runs or climbs on the mountains. Sometimes, when a person takes side on the bed while sitting, he suffers from painful convulsion. By the way, there are many causes of the disorders in the gastronimius muscle as diarrhea, water deficiency in the blood of the body, too much tiredness, congestion of blood in the veins of foot and many other diseases. This disease can be cured by modern massage therapy.
Treatment of the disorders of gatronimius muscle by modern massage therapy:
- First, give pressure on the both side of the back portion of the thigh from up to below by keeping one thumb on the other thumb as it is being shown in the picture.
- Thereafter, give pressure on the affected portion because of the disorders of gastronimius muscles with the help of palm and after that one foot of the patient should be lifted upwards. When the victim gets rid of the convulsion, pressure should be given on the hard portion due to the gastronimius muscles disorder with the help of palm and thumb.
- When a person is tired very much, say to him to take complete rest. After that, the patient should take bath. At that time, lateral region near the thigh and cavity of lateral portion of the thigh and soles according to modern massage therapy. Give pressure at least for five seconds in this way and do so 3-4 times in a day.
- The patient gets rid of this disease within some days by doing treatment according to modern massage therapy.
According to modern massage therapy, writers’ cramp is a professional disease of lameness. Mostly those men and women become the victim of this disease who are in the field of writing. In this disease, the frontal portions of the fingers of the writers become tired very much because of excessive writing. Trembling starts in the frontal portions of the fingers as they start their writing and if trembling is pressed, hands start to treble. When there is trembling due to this disease, psychological problems originate because of excessive contemplation. The condition of the patient becomes worse than before. So start treatment according to modern massage therapy and make the patient believe that he will get rid of this disease soon after the treatment.
Treatment of writers’ cramp according to modern massage therapy:
- Pressure should be given on the neck region while starting the treatment according to modern massage therapy because the portion of the victim becomes very hard in this disease.
- Thereafter, give pressure on the spinal cord and upper scapula. Then pressure should be given on the patient’s arms, forearms, fingers’ joint and upper and lower portions of palm.
- When pressure is given on the palms and palms region, pressure should be given on the upper bones of the hand carefully. If there is excessive stiffness, make it flexible by giving pressure.
- Thereafter, calm the patient mentally for making him healthy completely. Treat him by giving pressure on the brain.
- Thus, a person gets rid of writers’ cramp within some days after the treatment according to modern massage therapy.
According to modern massage therapy, if there is a attack of any disease like paralysis in the flexor muscles of the internal vestibules region of forearm controlled by internal vestibules nerve region and upper and lower portion of the palms, the movement of the affected portion ends because of this region and those organs become numb but when such kind of paralysis and abductor digiti minimi muscle becomes because of deterioration, there is convulsion in oponence digiti minimi muscle, flexor digiti minimi brabis muscle and palmoris bravis muscles. Due to this reason, muscles become thin. When this state originate in the patient, he is not able in folding all fingers altogether but when he tries to fold his fingers, the back portion of the fingers fold.
Treatment of claw hand according to modern massage therapy:
- Pressure should be given on the six points of the middle portion of the armpit of the patient and eight points of the disease affected portion of the middle portion of the forearm in the beginning of treatment according to modern massage therapy.
- Thereafter, pressure should be given on the hand and joints of the back portion of the hands. Thereafter, pressure should be given on the tendons of the calm portion. For increasing the working capacity of the patient’s body, open the both hands of the patient and close them again and then pressure should be given on the soles.
- The patient of this disease named claw hands gets rid of this disease within some days by the treatment according to modern massage therapy.
Stiffness in the shoulders:
All the people suffer from stiffness in the shoulders once in life necessarily. There is stiffness in the muscles of shoulders in this disease and the patient suffers from pain. Lifting heavy weight can be the cause of the origin of this disease but there are some conditions that a person becomes the victim of this problem due to the attachment with internal organs. Disturbed stomach and heart problems can also be the cause of this disease there is an obstruction in the reflexive reactions because of heart problem and disturbed stomach and there is stiffness in the upper scapula of the left shoulder. In the same way, if there is any disease in the liver and gall bladder, there is stiffness in the upper portion of the scapula.
Treatment of shoulder’s stiffness according to modern massage therapy:
- Advise to the patient to take sufficient rest in the beginning of treatment according to modern massage therapy. Thereafter, give pressure on the left and right scapula regions of the shoulders and on the muscles near about the neck bone.
- But when there is stiffness in the shoulder because of the reflexive process in the internal organs’ disorders, pressure should be given on the disease affected portion. After that, give pressure on the patient’s body, middle portion of the trunk towards the height of seventh vertebrae of chest. Pressure should be given at least five second. Thereafter, pressure should be given near about the neck by lying him with the help of palms.
Paralysis of middle nerve:
A person becomes the victim of this disease because of any shock or disease of muscle. Its result is that the middle nerve of the body gets injured and the person becomes the victim of this disease. There is paralysis along with paresthesia in its controlling region. But the paralysis region reduces the power of the thumb by producing demerits in the abductor policies muscles, flexor policies bravis muscle and oponence policies muscles which make small finger and because of this reason the function of remaining finger stops. Due to this power, hands of human being are different with the hands of chimpanzee. When the impact of paralysis gets reduced in the middle nerve, the first finger is not able in bending and when the fist is closed, the thumb does not touch to the middle finger. This is the reason that, this disease is called m hand too.
Treatment of paralysis of middle nerve according to modern massage therapy:
- In the beginning of this disease according to modern massage therapy, give pressure on the eight points from the cavity of forearm to the wrist’s joint and the pressure should be given on this portion at least for five seconds.
- Thereafter, treatment should be done by giving pressure on the flexor corpi radialus and palmaris longs muscles from the joint of wrist to the fingers joint. When there is a contraction condition in the muscles, pressure should be given on these muscles for getting strength again.
- After that, give pressure on the small finger portion not in the middle portion of the palms of the patient. Muscles become soft by giving pressure on this portion in this way and this disease disappears within some days by this treatment.
Paralysis of face:
- Numbness on the face because of any reason originates this disease. When there is a stroke, cold, gastritis in the stimuli nerves which have control around the nerves of the face, there is a fit of this disease and the process of mimic muscles stop and the portion of the face becomes affected from the disease. But the portion which becomes affected from the paralysis gets affected in stimulating form not because of sensitive nerve.
- Muscles of the face get affected very much because of this paralysis. There is a contraction in the muscles near about the mouth and the mouth opens half not full. The patient is not able in whistling if he wants to do so because he is not able in contracting mouth on the both sides. This is the reason that saliva keeps on coming from the mouth while sleeping. Muscles get affected because of this disease and eyes are not able in closing completely.
Treatment of face paralysis according to modern massage therapy:
- Make the patient lie on the back and give pressure on the left and right portion of the face during the treatment according to modern massage therapy. After that, give pressure on left and right portions of the face with the help of thumb or first three fingers. Give pulling and absorbing pressure on the disease affected portion of the face for the treatment of contracted portion of the face.
- The patient gets rid of this disease by this treatment within some days.
Wrist drop: (paralysis of extensor muscle of fingers and impact of paralysis on the wrist)-
External vestibules brachial goes through the closeness of the surface of the lateral skin according to modern massage therapy because of which this disease occurs caused by broken bones, spasm, swelling, sleepiness and shock. Jointing wrist is very hard because of this disease and the arm of the patient keeps on lying. But when the patient keeps his palm on the lateral portion, he is not able in lifting his arm. The hands of the patient keep on lying near about the wrist because of this disease. The patient of this disease is not able in mixing his both hands because the disease affected hands falls down from the tips of fingers.
Treatment of wrist drop (extensor muscles’ paralysis and impact of paralysis on the wrist according to modern massage therapy):
- While doing treatment of this disease, pressure should be given on the lower portion by stopping for sometime of the lateral portion of the disease affected arm region of the patient through which external vesicles nerve goes. Pressure should be given at least for five seconds.
- Thereafter, pressure should be given on the eight points to the wrist of the patient for making the first point of the wrist flexible of the lateral portion of the forearm so that the muscle named extensor digitorum communis keeps on working normally.
- Then, pressure should be given on the extensor, corpi radilis muscle properly. After that, say to the patient to lift hand upwards from the joint of the shoulder and repeat to the joint of wrist many times slowly towards the lateral portion. Pull both hands’ fingers for ten second after the above treatment and this contract should have trembling. Repeat this process many times a day.
- Thus, the patient gets rid of paralysis of extensor muscle of fingers and impact of paralysis on the wrist (wrist drop) within some days by the treatment according to modern massage therapy.
- The joint of shoulder moves very much comparison to other body joints. Mostly adult people suffer from frozen shoulder. There is a mucus cyst around the joint of the shoulder and muscles of that place are surrounded by the tendons.
- When a person becomes the victim of this disease, he feels pain because of external bend or while wearing jacket etc in stretching shoulder backwardly, there is a tremor in the whole body because of this pain. Many pain related diseases occur in the body if this disease remains in the body for long time. Natural roundness of the shoulder ends because of this disease and disabled stimulation originates.
- Several kinds of disorders originate in the joints of bones because of this disease and the patient suffers from muscles loss, inflammation of the fatty tissues and mucus cyst.
Treatment of frozen shoulder according to modern massage therapy:
- First, pressure should be given on the scapula of the patient for the treatment of this disease. After that, pressure should be given on the supraspinates muscle towards the external portion of the dadtoid muscle.
- Thereafter, pressure should be given on the infraspintaed mucles towards the external region middle scapula and then pressure should be given on the tarus minor muscle, tarus major muscle, latishimus dorsi muscle and upper portion of the armpit to make this portion flexible. After this process, give pressure on the deltoid muscles on the external portion of the round circle and treatment should be given by giving light pressure.
- After that, treatment should be done by folding hands of the patient. There is excessive pain in the shoulders of the patient so its treatment should be done according to modern massage therapy. Then, lift the arm of the patient and then fold elbow. Now say to the patient to keep the hands on the back portion of the neck.
- The patient gets rid of frozen shoulder within some days by the regular treatment.