Disease of bile
DISEASE OF BILE
It is necessary to know what the job of bile is in our body before knowing the diseases caused by bile. Liver should produce bile from half liter to one liter in the body to make the body healthy. Production of bile in the mentioned quantity is necessary. Digestion system runs properly with the help of this bile. This bile gathers in the right side pocket of liver which is called gall bladder. There is cap where the pipe of bile meets with intestines. This cap becomes closed if intestines have no need to bile to digest meal. At that time, bile starts to gather in the gall bladder through another pipe which joints liver to the gall bladder in place of reaching in the intestines. The bile gathered in the gall bladder reaches into the intestines according to need.
Bile is a kind of digestive juice but it is poison too. Bile is a thin liquid (alkali) and adhesive. It is golden and dark pistachio in color. Taste of bile is bitter. It plays an important role in the digestion of meal. It strengthens the working capacity of intestines and makes them active. The bile stimulates the other digestive juices and enhances their activity. Besides it, there is another work of bile too. When the bile is in gall bladder, it has no capacity to check the putrefaction but it checks the putrefaction of meal by reaching into the intestines. If the supply of bile into the intestines is checked by anyway, food starts to decay soon. Thus, the production of gas starts and disease occurs. A person becomes the victim of bile diseases soon if he has been suffering from gastritis.
Causes of bile disease:
- Use of wine, meat, egg and tobacco becomes the cause of bile diseases.
- Fried and spicy foodstuffs may be the cause of bile diseases.
- A person becomes the patient of bile diseases if he does not drink water in sufficient quantity.
- A person becomes the patient of this disease if he eats again without digesting the meal which was taken before sometime.
- Excessive depression and mental disturbances may be the causes of bile diseases.
- A person becomes the patient of this disease if he does not do exercise.
- A person becomes the patient of this disease if bile gathers in the stomach.
Symptoms of bile disease:
- Heat increases in the body because of bile disease.
- The patient feels inflammation in chest, throat and stomach in this disease.
- Headache starts in this disease.
- The patient suffers from retching and vomiting in this disease.
- Color of the urine becomes pale because of this disease.
- Blisters appear on the tongue in this disease.
- The patient suffers from sour belching in this disease.
- The patient does not feel appetite in this disease.
- The patient feels inflammation in the eyes.
- The patient of bile disease feels stiffness in the throat.
Treatment of bile diseases according to naturopathy:
- The patient of this disease should drink for at least 8-10 glass water.
- Squeeze one lemon in one glass water and mix a little sugar and one pinch salt in it. Drinking this preparation proves very beneficial. The patient should drink this water for at least eight to ten times in a day.
- Mix sugar in cold milk properly and the patient of this disease should drink this milk.
- The patient should not eat spicy and fried foodstuffs.
- The patient should eat always fresh and easily digestive foodstuffs.
- The patient should give up rage and envy completely.
- The patient should try to live happy all the time. He should laugh too.
- The patient of this disease should not take excessive hot foodstuff. He should take cold foodstuffs in sufficient quantity in his meal.
- The patient of bile disease should take meal before two hour of sleeping. He should drink sweet milk too before sleeping.
- The patient of this disease should do Gajkarni-Kirya in the morning for the treatment of bile diseases. To do this activity, mix half spoon salt in one liter lukewarm water and drink this water rapidly by sitting in the posture of sitting on the hams with the soles of feet touching the ground and in the posture of Kaga-Asana. Thereafter, move left hand towards the back in the angel of 45 degree and eject middle finger or first finger of the right hand into the mouth to vomit. Do this process until whole water comes out. The whole stomach becomes clean by doing so. The patient should do this Gajkarni Kirya once or twice in week. Thus, a patient gets rid of bile diseases. This formula should be adopted for at least three hours of having meal. The patient should do Kunjal Kirya on empty stomach in the morning if it is possible.
- The patient should sit in the posture of Vajra Asana. The patient gets lots of relief by doing so.
- The patient should keep fast for three days for the treatment of bile diseases. He should cleanse his stomach by adopting enema. He should apply mudpack on his abdomen until he gets rid of constipation.
- The patient should drink juice of fruits for at least 2-3 days. Thereafter, he should take simple food. The patient should take fresh fruits, salad, boiled vegetables, whey, curd and honey in his meal.
- The patient should massage on the portion of liver.
- Apply hot and cold applications on the portion of liver by turns. He should take local steam bath. Thus, if the patient does so regularly, he gets rid of this disease soon.
- The patient of this disease should drink 25 ml water of yellow colored bottle that has been kept in sunlight for at least six times in day. Thus, he gets rid of this disease.
- The patient should do such exercises in which deep breaths are inhaled.
- The patient of this disease should walk in the morning on an open area for one hour.
- The patient should take friction bath before taking bath during the treatment. Thereafter, the treatment should be started according to naturopathy. Thus, a patient gets rid of this disease.
- A patient of bile disease gets rid of this disease within some days by doing paschimothan asana and bhujanga asana in the morning regularly.
If a patient of bile is treated according to naturopathy and he adopts some precautions, he gets rid of this disease soon. Thus, digestion system becomes strong.