COPTISGOLD THRADE (MAMEERA)
COPTIS TEETA WALL
Names: Coptisgold thrade is also known as the names of Punderi, Pounderya, Pundreek, Sheet and others.
Color: Its tree is fragrant and wood is yellow color.
Taste: It is sweet, bitter and pungent.
Nature: It is hot in nature.
Qualities: Taking it increases sperm count. It is useful for eyes, sweet in taste and improves skin color. It ends bile disorder (Pitta) and phlegm disorders (Kapha).
Useful in Different Diseases:
1. Conjunctivitis: Grind coptisgold thrade and apply it like collyrium in the eyes, it provides relief.
2. Granular Trachoma (Eyes disease): One should apply its collyrium in the eyes to cure granular trachoma.
3. Relapsing fever: Taking ¼ grams fine powder of coptisgold thrade root in the morning and evening is useful to get relief in this disease.
4. Lachrymatites: Apply collyrium of coptisgold thrade in the eyes, it is useful to cure lachrymatites.
5. Fever: Grind coptisgold thrade’s root and mix in hot water and filter this powder. After that, take 40 to 60 milligrams this powder twice a day, it provides relief in typhoid.
6. Corneal ulcer: Apply collyrium of coptisgold thrade in the eyes, it provides relief in corneal ulcer.
7. Fear from light: Apply collyrium of coptisgold thrade in eyes regularly, it ends fear from light.
8. Sabz cataract: Apply collyrium of coptisgold thrade in the eyes regularly; it is useful to cure this disease.
9. Iritis: Apply collyrium of coptisgold thrade in this eye, it provides relief in eyes swelling.
10.Weakness: Take about ¼ grams coptisgold thrade with honey or milk twice a day regularly; it ends body weakness caused by any illness or wound. It also provides relief in digestion system and urine system problems.