Compression near about the region of backbone
COMPRESSION NEAR ABOUT THE REGION OF BACKBONE
- First, the patient should lie in lateral condition to give pressure on the point of this region. Thereafter, the doctor should stand in the opposite direction of the patient’s head and then he should sit close by the patient by folding his left knee. In this situation, left side knee of the doctor should be rested on the floor. Now, the doctor should stretch both his arms and he should give support to the shoulder of the patient with the help of four fingers of both hands.
- Thereafter, he should keep his right thumb on the left thumb and pressure should be given on the middle portion of the scapula (the region near about the backbone). The left side thumb should be kept under the right side thumb because little finger of the doctor present under the left thumb keeps on touching to the face of the patient. But when this condition is not present, left thumb can be kept on the right thumb.
- Thereafter, pressure should be given from the middle portion of the trunk to the seventh vertebrae of breasts. Pressure should be given on all the points for five seconds. Repeat this action of giving pressure three times. The patient gets well after some days by doing treatment in this way.
- First, make the patient lie in lateral position to give pressure on this region. Thereafter, the doctor should sit just about the patient’s scapula in bending position. Then, pressure should be given on the five points of middle scapula which are present from the upper corner of scapula to the lower corner and parallel to backbone.
- After that, the doctor should give pressure on each point for three seconds by keeping left thumb on the right thumb. Repeat this action three times. When the doctor is giving pressure on these points, the trunk of the patient should be in extended and a little bended position. The arms of the doctor should be in spread position.
- The weight of the body should be on the thumbs, thereafter, keep mention that pressure should not be given on any portion or vertebrae directly. Thus, the body of the patient gets well within some days by doing treatment in this way.
Region of scapula and loin: (lower region of backbone)
- First, make the patient lie in lateral position to give pressure on this region. Thereafter, the doctor should stand in the opposite direction of the patient and then he should keep left knee on the floor in bending position. Now, pressure should be given on the five points with the help of thumbs of both hands.
- These points are situated fifth vertebrae along with the spinal cord and right thumb. Thereafter, pressure should be given for three seconds on each point among the nine points. Fast pressure should be given on the last point of this region for five seconds. Thus, giving pressure on these points for some days regularly cures the disease soon.