There are several types of bones disease as- fracture by getting hurt on the body, removing upper skin of the bone, getting hurt on the bone by any way resulting crushing pain. Sometimes, bone is also fractured and sometimes it gets fistula, from which pus flows. Sometimes bone gets enlargement and becomes hard and nodes fall on it which is called ‘bone glands’. The bones of children legs become soft and curved due to lack of calcium or by any other reason, which is called ‘Rickets’. Several other bone diseases can occur also as-
Caries and necrosis of bones:-
Due to this disease, bones become soft and wounds are also appear on them or crater appear on them. Small pieces of bone go on separating from long bone after breaking. In the case of T.B., pus begins to form in these bones.
Softness of the bones:-
The bones become much soft due to being gathered additional bone marrow (element) in them. It is due to lack of Vitamin ‘D’. Vitamin ‘D’ is necessary for the absorption of calcium. In the condition of lack of Vitamin ‘D’, additional calcium forming in bone is not able to absorb properly.
when this type of disease occurred in a person, he feels slight pain in the bones. Mostly, the ribs and upper thighs are affected by this disease. Symptoms like- feeling pain in the muscles, weakness in the muscles, lack of appetite, sleeplessness in young, restlessness, headache, vertigo, nervousness, desire for vomiting, etc. occur. When this disease becomes chronic, legs and sometimes the back too become curved.
This type of bone disease occurs due to lack of Vitamin ‘D’. It can also occur due to working too much in the sun. The kidneys do not work properly due to improper digestion and this disease can occur. Taking insufficient diet can also be the responsible for bone disease.
Richets or Rachitis:-
In this disease, the bones of children especially legs bones becomes curved or its growth is stopped due to lack of calcium or any other reason.
Curvature of the spinal cord:-
The patient suffering from this disease should take things containing vitamin ‘D’ in appropriate amount as- fish oil, eggs, dairy product, sun light, etc.
Treatment by different drugs:-
Treatment of bruised bones (periostitis) and fractures:-
1. Simphytum- In the condition of bruised bones, taking Simphytum 30 or 200 is beneficial. It also provides relief from bone pain. In the case of fracture, it helps to fix them. If the thigh bone has fractured, taking Simphytum 4 at an interval of every 6-6 hours for 20 days is beneficial. In the case of fracture, if it fixed properly and treated by Simphytum, bones can fix. This drug is known to be the best for the treatment of fracture. If the bone of the forehead has fractured due to hurt on the eyes, treatment by this drug is very effective. If the hands and legs have cut due to any reason and pain is occurring on the front part of these organs or if the patient feels pain in the fractured bone even after fixes, this drug should be used for the treatment.
2. Ruta- If the patient is feeling pain due to periostitis (bruised bones) on all the part of the body that have less flesh on them, sometimes nodes have fallen on that place, the bone below the knee has fractured, Ruta 6 can be used for the treatment. When periostitis is recovered slowly, sometimes, nodes are fallen on that place and do not cured easily. Sometimes these nodes persist for months or years. Therefore, Ruta is also very useful for the treatment of such nodes. If Arnica makes no impression in the pain occurring after fracture, using Ruta provides relief from pain.
3. Calcarea phos- Calcarea phos 6x should be used to cure the injured part or for providing nutrition to the body.
4. Angschura- If patient is feeling pain due to fracture of long bone of the body as- the bone from shoulder to elbow, thigh bone and the bone from the knee to foot, etc., treatment by Angschura 6 is very effective.
5. Mezereum- Mezereum 6 or 20 can be used in the condition of pain and swelling appearing after fracture. If the patient is feeling crushing pain in the joints or in the bones due to inflammation of the outer membrane of the bone and he is not able to bear even little touch, this drug should be used for the treatment.
6. Arum mur- If pain is occurring in the bone due to any type of blood poisoning, using Arum mur 30 is beneficial for the treatment.
7. Silicea- If a person has suffered from T.B. of bone, taking Silicea 30 is beneficial for its treatment.
8. Merc-sol- If pain is occurring in the bone due to gastric, using Merc-sol 30 is very effective to prevent it.
9. Phytolacca- Taking Phytolacca 3 is beneficial for the treatment of symptoms like- swelling of the feet, feeling pain in the soles, the thumb, the internal part of the thigh, pain like electric shock, bone pain, etc.
10. Phosphorus- If the bones have over lapped to each other due to their extra growth and pain is occurring due to it, Phosphorus 20 can use for its treatment.
Treatment of caries and necrosis of the bones:-
1. Calcarea Fluor- This drug is more effective to cure T.B. of the bone. When pus is forming in wounds of any bone of the body, using Calcarea Fluor 3x or 30 is very effective for the treatment of such symptom. If pus is forming in wounds of bone and small pieces of bone are also coming out with the secretion of pus, treatment by Calcarea Fluor is more benefited.
2. Calcarea Phos- This drug is very useful to cure T.B. of the bones. When any bone of the body has become soft due to forming pus in it, Calcarea Phos 3x should be taken.
3. Phosphorus- This drug is very useful for the treatment of T.B. of the bones. If Silicea makes no impression in this disease then Phosphorus 30 is very useful. Both Phosphorus and Silicea should be used to cure cold natured patient. Both the drugs are very useful to cure this disease. These drugs are also very useful to cure boils of the breasts.
4. Platinum- If tuberculosis has occurred in the cartilage of the eyes, use Platinum 6x or 30 for the treatment.
5. Nitric acid- If T.B. has occurred in the erupted bone behind the ear and the area around it is decomposing, Nitric acid 6 is beneficial for the treatment of this disease.
6. Arum met- For the treatment of T.B. of the bone of the palate, nose and neck, Arum met 3 or 30 can be used.
7. Angschura- In the case of T.B. of the long bone of the body like- the bone from the shoulder to elbow, thigh bone and bone from the knee to the foot, etc., taking Angschura 6 is very useful for the treatment of this disease.
8. Stontium carb- If watery pus is secreting from the thigh bone due to having T.B. in it, taking 6x or 30 potency of this drug is very useful. This drug can be also used to cure gland’s tumor.
9. Aranea- In the case of T.B. of the heel bone, taking 30 potency of this drug is beneficial. This drug can also be used for the treatment of pain in the bones of hands and legs.
10. Silicea- For the treatment of bone T.B. and fistula of the bone, taking Silicea 6, 30 or 200 is beneficial. This drug should be also used in T.B. of the spinal cord or its vertebra. It can be also used in T.B. of the hip and the knee joints. It is very useful in the condition of offensive secretion from the bones and fistula of the bones.
11. Syphilinum- Syphilinum 200 can be used to cure T.B. of the shoulder’s bone.
Treatment of fistula of the bones:-
1. Fluoric acid- If T.B. started to occur in the long bones of the body or fistula of the bones and watery pus is flowing that causes burning sensation, Fluoric acid should be used for its treatment. To cure such diseases, Calcarea Fluor 6x can be also used.
2. Silicea- When T.B. starts to occur in the bones or fistula of the bones occurs, use of Silicea 6, 30 or 200 is beneficial. When wound appears on the joints or on the hip bones or in the hip joints from where pus like fistula starts to flow that is watery and having offensive smell and blood, sometimes small pieces of bone are also mixed in it. Thus, this drug can be used for the treatment of such symptoms. By the use of this drug, wound of bone begins to recover soon. When fistula is formed in the hip and knee joints and watery pus is secreting with offensive smell, Silicea is very useful for such condition. This drug is also very useful in the condition of offensive sweating from feet due to which toes start to decompose with pain too. This drug is used on those who are cold natured.
Treatment of nodes appearing on the bones:-
1. Fluoric acid- To stop abnormal growth of the bones gland and other bones of the body, taking 6 or 30 potency of this drug is more beneficial.
2. Ammonium phos- The patient suffering from chronic gout whose glands of hands, legs and knee get uric acid and nodes have appeared in the joints, the body parts have become heavy due to which, patient stumbles, etc., 3x potency of this drug should be used.
3. Hekla Lava- This drug is prepared by the soil of Volcano Mountain. This drug acts better on the jaws. To cure nodular bones, taking Hekla Lava 3x, 6x or 30 is beneficial.
4. Calcarea Fluor- To cure the nodes of the bones, use Calcarea Fluor 6x.
Treatment of Richets or Rachitis:-
1. Calcarea carb- To cure Richets, using Calcarea carb 30 or 200 is beneficial.
2. Calcarea phos- If Rickets has occurred in one and more children in a family and if the parents want that this disease is not occur in next born child, the mother should take Calcarea phos from 6th to 7th months till delivery. It protects the baby from Rickets and baby is healthy. Calcarea phos 6x should be used to cure this disease.
3. Silicea- Silicea 30 or 200 can be used to cure all types of bones diseases. If the child is not nourished well, growth is stopped even after eating nutritive diets; this drug should be used for its treatment.
4. Calcarea phos- If both the front and back part of the brain of a child is open and stomach has hanged, using Calcarea phos 6x is very effective.
5. Tuberculinum- Using Tuberculinum with several other drugs is more beneficial and disease starts to cure soon.
Treatment of the curvature of the spinal cord:-
1. Calcarea carb- Fat and flabby person who is cold natured and his face is yellow, if his bone has curved, Calcarea carb 30 should be taken for the treatment. It should be taken at an interval of every 8-8 hours.
2. Silicea- If the bone of a person has curved and he is cold natured, offensive sweat is secreting from his head and forehead and he is feeling more weakness, using Silicea 30 is beneficial.
3. Calcarea phos- When swelling or wounds filled with pus appear in any vertebra of the back, it is called swondilitis or pots kurooture. If the spinal cord is curved, he is not able to walk straight. So, the patient should take rest so that there is no any pressure can fall on it. For the treatment of such symptoms, he should take Calcarea phos 3x at an interval of every 8-8 hours. Addition to it, Baccilinum 30 should be used once in a week or its 200 potency once in a fortnight.
4. Phosphorus- If the patient is lean and thin, his chest is contracted and any bone of his body has become curve, for the treatment of such symptoms, Phosphorus 30 should be used.