Blood circulation in the body
BLOOD CIRCULATION IN THE BODY
- As liquids give nutrition to the body in the same way they expel out to the impurities of tissues. Blood, lymph glands and tissues are the liquids which do this work. Circulation of these liquids in the body is very essential for the life of cells. Shining red blood is supplied in all the parts of the body by the arteries and at last nutrition and oxygen is supplied to the cells by the help of crores of cells. The blood is brought back in the heart again in the dark form by the veins after replacing impurities from the cells. The blood is supplied into the lungs before reaching in the heart where it becomes red again by mixing oxygen in it.
- When blood is supplied to the cells of the heart by the arteries, it is called blood circulation and when blood is supplied in the heart again by the veins and lungs, it is called lungs blood circulation.
- Veins, arteries and lymph vessels not only cover to the liquid but also soft muscles of the walls of veins, arteries, and lymph vessels keep pressure, movement, distribution, circulation and the quantity of liquid in control. It regularizes the weight of the heart. Circulation of liquids become slow if all these things do not do their work properly and because of this reason cells of the body do not get nutrition in proper quantity and harmful impurities starts to accumulate. A kind of pressure falls on the heart in the reference of blood circulation if all these things do not do their work properly. Thus, the body gets affected from illness.
- Posture of the body and state of activities affect blood circulation. When a person is standing in a position, blood circulation system becomes slow and selling comes in the feet. When a person walks, a kind of excitement takes birth in the muscles. Thus, blood returns into the heart in a fast way.
- Activities of veins of neck can be made active according to modern massage therapy. Consequently, circulation of blood gets excited. Such kind of pressure activities affects very much to the arms and feet. Thus, blood starts to return into the heart rapidly and several kinds of diseases disappear.