1. Syphilis: Grind betel nut with water and apply it on the penis. Its use heals the wounds of penis up caused by syphilis.
2. Loose motions:
- Make small pieces of a betel nut and boil them in one glass water until half water remains then filter it. Drinking this water twice a day stops loose motions caused by weakness of the stomach and intestines.
- Grind thickly 10 grams betel nut and boil it in 100 ml water until it remains half then filter it. Drinking this water twice a day stops loose motions.
5. To make the teeth strong: Burn 50 grams betel nut and mix 150 grams chalk in it properly. Rubbing this mixture on the tooth twice a day makes the tooth strong and shiny.
6. Germs of the tooth: Make tooth powder by grinding burnt betel nut. Brushing with this powder daily destroys all the germs of the teeth and tooth becomes clean and shiny.
7. Pyorrhoea: Make tooth powder by grinding burnt betel nut. Brushing with this powder twice a day cures all problems of the tooth and gums.
8. Gums’ swelling:
- Burn betel nut and prepare fine powder of it. Rubbing this powder on the tooth and gums daily ends gums’ looseness.
- Make fine powder by grinding one gram burnt betel nut, one gram alum, 2 grams soap stone and one gram catechu together. Rubbing this powder on the gums reduces the swelling of the gums and all problems of the gums.
9. Gums bleeding: Make the fine powder by grinding equal quantity of betel nut and catechu together. Brushing with this powder twice a day prevents bleeding and discharging of pus from the gums. It also gets rid of gums pain.
- Make the fine powder by grinding equal quantity of betel nut and turmeric together. After that, take 2 grams this powder mixing with water, it provides relief in vomiting.
- Taking betel nut powder and turmeric powder with sugar stops vomiting.
- Loose motions: Taking betel nut pieces with warm water twice a day stops loose motions and intestinal weakness disappears.
11. Bascillary dysentery: Make the powder by grinding half part of ¼ betel nuts and take, it provides relief in bascillary dysentery.
12. Stomach worms: Grind approx 5 grams raw betel nut and mix in 7 to 14 milliliters juice of jambiri. Taking this mixture twice a day destroys stomach worms.
13. Syphilis: Applying betel nut powder on the wound heals up the wound caused by syphlis.
14. Skin diseases: Grind betel nut with water and apply it on the skin. Its application ends scabies, itching, erysipelas and flecks. Mix ash of betel nut with sesame oil and apply it on the skin to get rid of itching.
15. Leprosy: Take betel nut with the root of bitter gourd (Indrayan); it gets rid of white leprosy.
16. Suppuration of navel: Grind smooth betel nut with water and apply it on the navel. Its use prevents bleeding and discharging of pus from the navel.