When numbers of red blood cells reduce in the blood of a person, he becomes the victim of anemia. In this disease, there is a deficiency of blood in the body.
Causes of anemia:
- When a person becomes the victim of anemia, he feels weakness in the body and there is deficiency of blood in the body.
- Memory becomes weak in this disease and the victim feels exhaustion. Besides it, the patient suffers from panting too.
- The patient suffers from vertigo and he does not want to do any work. Color of the nails become pale and lustre of face disappears.
Cause of anemia:
- When production of red cells in the blood stops because of the lack of iron, protein, vitamins or any disease, the person becomes the victim of anemia.
- Any kind of injury, piles and menstrual disorders may be the causes of anemia in a person.
- A person becomes the patient of anemia if there are worms in the stomach.
- Excessive mental depression and anxiety affect to the digestive juices because of which there is a lack of element of iron and vitamins. Thus, a person becomes the victim of anemia.
- Excessive bleeding because of any accident may be the cause of anemia.
Treatment of anemia in naturopathy:
- The patient should drink the juice of spinach by mixing honey. Or juice of pomegranate, grapes, orange, mosambi, carrot, cabbage, guava, banana, tomato, apple, sweet beet, mint, spinach and green leafy vegetables can be drunk.
- Use of fig is very beneficial for the treatment anemia. Hence, the patient should take figs in the morning and evening regularly.
- Use of raisins, turmeric, fenugreek and date is very beneficial for the treatment of anemia.
- Deficiency of blood in the body ends by chewing 2-3 leaves of neem regularly. Drinking the juice of wheat plant proves very beneficial to get rid of this disease.
- The patient should do Kunjal-Kirya for the treatment of this disease. Thereafter, stomach should be cleansed by using enema. After that, cold and hot applications should be applied on the stomach. He should take friction bath and deep breaths. He should do Pranayam, Sunbath, Surya Namaskara, Gyanmudra and Pranmudra. The patient should do these activities to get rid of anemia.
- The patient should massage his body regularly.
- There are different kinds of Yogkirya and Asanas for the treatment of anemia. Such Asanas and Yogkirya are as Sarvanga-Asana, Paschimothan-Asana, Uttanpada-Asana, Shava-Asana, Meditation, Yogmudra, Yognidra, etc.
The disease named anemia is cured completely if the treatment is done as mentioned above.