Most of the people believe that ‘AIDS’ spreads by touch, by that crop of (at a result of it) he starts to afraid with the closeness (company) of the suffered person or by touching him, that is not right (appropriate). Actually, it occurs in a healthy person by the following ways- when a person keeps on involving in sexual intercourse with several partners without taking any precaution or when the blood of the infected person (infected by HIV) is transfused in a healthy person or when a doctor injects used syringe to a healthy person, etc. It spreads by the infection of HIV.
- The main reason of this disease is involving in sexual intercourse without any precaution.
- It is multiplied by making sexual intercourse without insurance with more than one male or female.
- AIDS is spread by the transfusion of the blood of HIV infected patient to a healthy person.
- It is also found in a new born baby that is given by its infected mother.
- If a doctor injects used syringe in a healthy person, that person has also suffered by this disease.
- In the case of AIDS, low (slight) fever persists in the patient all the time.
- He keeps on suffering from loose motions.
- He looses his weight day-by-day.
- He starts on feeling lack of appetite.
- Cough starts and blood also comes with phlegm.
- The patient keeps on feeling pain in his chest or minimum one disease related to his chest persists all the time.
- Condom should be used each time while involving in sexual intercourse.
- The suffered person should not give any his part or blood to others.
- Insure before taking injection from a doctor that it is used or not.
- The women is suffering from AIDS should not suck her baby.
- In hospital, before transfusion of blood, check HIV test report of that blood.